🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

||The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 1||

iPsy

Wow! I go away for a few hours and it's just a bunch of new updates on stories in here!

Now I read them ALL and I am so glad for this thread:kiss:. Seriously. One of the best things in this forum in my opinion; so much creativity, it's very inspiring.

I am loving every single story and I hope it continues like this:cool:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L I B E R A T I O N

EPILOGUE

Will was laughing hysterically, doubling over helplessly. I leaned into his side, my head thrown back as I tried to breathe through my laughter. Chris was leaning his forehead into his knees, his shoulders shaking. Jonny was chuckling, somehow not finding the video as funny as we did. We were all crowded together on one couch in the Bakery, watching one of those clip shows where people send in funny or embarrassing home videos.

Particularly, we were watching little kids and their cute little antics. It was pretty good stuff, since we were all fathers, I supposed. In all honesty though, it was very late at night, and the threshold of ‘funny’ was considerably lowered.

It was the first time in quite a while that we were all laughing, free of anything weighing us down. It really is true; that laughter cures the soul. I felt at ease, at least for the moment. Jonny was getting better, and we were beginning to play as a band a little bit. I was happy, but I couldn’t help seeing things in a bit of a different light.

I took nothing for granted, and I began to have fears that had never existed for me before. I didn’t drive, nor did I even sit in the front seat of cars. But I had been given the rare gift of seeing life without one of my closest friends, and it made me realize that in the end, if you don’t have people you love, you have nothing.

“Look!” Chris said breathlessly. “It’s Guy drunk!” He was pointing to a little kid on the screen who kept tripping over his own feet, falling face-first on the grass. I grimaced and whacked Chris on the arm.

“Shut up.”

“Yeah, Chris, shut it! When Guy’s drunk, he falls more to the side. Never flat on his face!” corrected Jonny matter-of-factly. I was obligated to punch him in the leg for saying that, but I did so gently. Jonny laughed and shoved me back.

Things were almost back to normal, and yet, I had the feeling that they never would be. People don’t really walk away from something like that completely unharmed. I had my little scars, both physical and emotional, as did we all.

But the severe, suffocating pain had finally died.

I had gained my liberation.

The video I like to pretend they were watching:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpXNGgmDOKg]YouTube - Kids and their accidents.[/ame]

SOME KIND OF GHOST

Chapter 3

Guy’s PoV

“Great show tonight, right guys?” Said Will who was still laughing hysterically. “I told you Chris, I told you!” Toward the end of the show, Chris was doing what he always does; jumping and dancing spastically. While doing that he tripped and fell backwards, taking me down with him. He hit the back of his head, which he was now icing. I only got my elbow bruised. But that didn’t make any difference to Chris, he was still apologizing every five seconds.

“Guy, I-“

“Chris, shut it. I know you are sorry. I am not mad, I’m barely hurt! You are probably the one with a concussion. You really need to be more careful, you are going to kill yourself one of these days!” After I was done with my little rant, I realized I probably said more than I should have.

“Sorry Mum!” He said and kissed me on the cheek and laid his head on my shoulder. “I’ll try to be more careful!” Jonny and Will both started cracking up. I couldn’t help but to laugh too. I looked down at him and wanted nothing more than to pull my fingers through his curly hair and kiss his lips. What the hell is wrong with me? I should think those kinds of things! I feel like I am preying on one on my best friends! I quickly pushed every dirty thought I had about Chris out of my mind. I shifted uncomfortably.

“ So, Uh…How is your head? I asked. Chris sat up and felt the back of his head.

He winced “Fuck, it hurts like hell.” I sat up to look and touched it hesitantly.

“Shit Chris, you have a big bump and its bleeding. Maybe you should see a doctor.”

“Is it really that bad?” He asked me. I nodded and he looked at Jonny. “Will you call the doctor Jon?” Jonny nodded and he and Will left the room. “God, I have a headache.” A few minutes later Will and Jonny came back.

“The doctor will be here soon.” Jonny said. Chris nodded. Will stepped closer and looked at Chris.

“Sorry I laughed man.” He said looking down at his feet. Chris laughed, then winced.

“Its fine Will, It was funny. I am going to be okay.”He said patting his friend on his hand. There was a knock on the door, and we all jumped. Jonny got up to answer. “Hi, uh he is over there.”

“Hello, I’m Dr. Chase, What seems to be the problem?” He said with a thick Australian accent.

“Hit…My head”

“Alright, let me take a look.” He felt Chris’s head for what seemed like an eternity. “Well, It looks like you will need stitches. But luckily not many. I can give you a local anesthetic, but you might feel slight pain and pulling. After I am done you should be fine.” Dr. Chase looked at Chris with a warm smile and waited for him to respond.

“Uh, alright.” Chris grabbed my hand and held on tight. He looked scared. I put my other hand on top of his.

“It’ll be okay, It won’t take long.” I said reassuringly. He nodded and looked at me. My heart skipped a beat. He stared at me with his big blue eyes and all I could do was stare back.

“I am going to inject you with the anesthetic now, you will feel a slight pinch.” Chris squeezed my hand and closed his eyes. He licked his lips slightly. This made them so much more tempting. It was only minutes when Dr. Chase announced he was done. “There, you should be fine. Take aspirin if you need to. And someone should stay with him tonight, just in case.” He patted Chris on the shoulder and said his goodbyes. Will showed him out.

“So which one of you luck guys would like to stay with me tonight?” He said looking at each of us.

“Not it!” Will said and Jonny quickly followed. Oh God, I guess its me. Can I handle this?

“Okay, fine. I’ll do it!” I said with mock anger.

“That’s the spirit Guy!” Said Chris smiling. He hugged me tightly and whispered. ”Thank you.”

L I B E R A T I O N[/color][/font][/size]

EPILOGUE

Will was laughing hysterically, doubling over helplessly. I leaned into his side, my head thrown back as I tried to breathe through my laughter. Chris was leaning his forehead into his knees, his shoulders shaking. Jonny was chuckling, somehow not finding the video as funny as we did. We were all crowded together on one couch in the Bakery, watching one of those clip shows where people send in funny or embarrassing home videos.

Particularly, we were watching little kids and their cute little antics. It was pretty good stuff, since we were all fathers, I supposed. In all honesty though, it was very late at night, and the threshold of ‘funny’ was considerably lowered.

It was the first time in quite a while that we were all laughing, free of anything weighing us down. It really is true; that laughter cures the soul. I felt at ease, at least for the moment. Jonny was getting better, and we were beginning to play as a band a little bit. I was happy, but I couldn’t help seeing things in a bit of a different light.

I took nothing for granted, and I began to have fears that had never existed for me before. I didn’t drive, nor did I even sit in the front seat of cars. But I had been given the rare gift of seeing life without one of my closest friends, and it made me realize that in the end, if you don’t have people you love, you have nothing.

“Look!” Chris said breathlessly. “It’s Guy drunk!” He was pointing to a little kid on the screen who kept tripping over his own feet, falling face-first on the grass. I grimaced and whacked Chris on the arm.

“Shut up.”

“Yeah, Chris, shut it! When Guy’s drunk, he falls more to the side. Never flat on his face!” corrected Jonny matter-of-factly. I was obligated to punch him in the leg for saying that, but I did so gently. Jonny laughed and shoved me back.

Things were almost back to normal, and yet, I had the feeling that they never would be. People don’t really walk away from something like that completely unharmed. I had my little scars, both physical and emotional, as did we all.

But the severe, suffocating pain had finally died.

I had gained my liberation.

The video I like to pretend they were watching:

aww the ending was brilliant and funny!!!

:lol:loved that ending video:thumbsup:

this is the end for liberation.....:bigcry:

SOME KIND OF GHOST[/color][/b]

Chapter 3

Guy’s PoV

“Great show tonight, right guys?” Said Will who was still laughing hysterically. “I told you Chris, I told you!” Toward the end of the show, Chris was doing what he always does; jumping and dancing spastically. While doing that he tripped and fell backwards, taking me down with him. He hit the back of his head, which he was now icing. I only got my elbow bruised. But that didn’t make any difference to Chris, he was still apologizing every five seconds.

“Guy, I-“

“Chris, shut it. I know you are sorry. I am not mad, I’m barely hurt! You are probably the one with a concussion. You really need to be more careful, you are going to kill yourself one of these days!” After I was done with my little rant, I realized I probably said more than I should have.

“Sorry Mum!” He said and kissed me on the cheek and laid his head on my shoulder. “I’ll try to be more careful!” Jonny and Will both started cracking up. I couldn’t help but to laugh too. I looked down at him and wanted nothing more than to pull my fingers through his curly hair and kiss his lips. What the hell is wrong with me? I should think those kinds of things! I feel like I am preying on one on my best friends! I quickly pushed every dirty thought I had about Chris out of my mind. I shifted uncomfortably.

He winced “Fuck, it hurts like hell.” I sat up to look and touched it hesitantly.

“Shit Chris, you have a big bump and its bleeding. Maybe you should see a doctor.”

“Is it really that bad?” He asked me. I nodded and he looked at Jonny. “Will you call the doctor Jon?” Jonny nodded and he and Will left the room. “God, I have a headache.” A few minutes later Will and Jonny came back.

“The doctor will be here soon.” Jonny said. Chris nodded. Will stepped closer and looked at Chris.

“Sorry I laughed man.” He said looking down at his feet. Chris laughed, then winced.

“Its fine Will, It was funny. I am going to be okay.”He said patting his friend on his hand. There was a knock on the door, and we all jumped. Jonny got up to answer. “Hi, uh he is over there.”

“Hello, I’m Dr. Chase, What seems to be the problem?” He said with a thick Australian accent.

“Hit…My head”

“Alright, let me take a look.” He felt Chris’s head for what seemed like an eternity. “Well, It looks like you will need stitches. But luckily not many. I can give you a local anesthetic, but you might feel slight pain and pulling. After I am done you should be fine.” Dr. Chase looked at Chris with a warm smile and waited for him to respond.

“Uh, alright.” Chris grabbed my hand and held on tight. He looked scared. I put my other hand on top of his.

“It’ll be okay, It won’t take long.” I said reassuringly. He nodded and looked at me. My heart skipped a beat. He stared at me with his big blue eyes and all I could do was stare back.

“I am going to inject you with the anesthetic now, you will feel a slight pinch.” Chris squeezed my hand and closed his eyes. He licked his lips slightly. This made them so much more tempting. It was only minutes when Dr. Chase announced he was done. “There, you should be fine. Take aspirin if you need to. And someone should stay with him tonight, just in case.” He patted Chris on the shoulder and said his goodbyes. Will showed him out.

“So which one of you luck guys would like to stay with me tonight?” He said looking at each of us.

“Not it!” Will said and Jonny quickly followed. Oh God, I guess its me. Can I handle this?

“That’s the spirit Guy!” Said Chris smiling. He hugged me tightly and whispered. ”Thank you.”

Just can't resist putting in House references, can you? :P

I love Chase, he's my favorite. :lol:

Anyway, I'm so excited to see what's going to happen next! :bomb:

SOME KIND OF GHOST[/color][/b]

Chapter 3

Guy’s PoV

“Guy, I-“

“Hit…My head”

AWWWWWWWW:heart:

poor chrissy:bigcry:

chrissy-Guy love:wink3::wink3:what going to happen that night:lol:

I love your story Brittany!!!!:hug:

:bomb:cant wait for the nex chapter!!!!!!:dance::D:D

IMPORTANT![/color]

Guys, I was thinking...

Everyone should save their fanfics. Emma (Cobalt) used to update the list, but I don't think she is anymore. So you should save a copy of your fics to your computers. Just so we have them ready if we need them. :D

you're right!!!I guess Emma's tired of updating it:lol:

(:DI have it saved on my other laptop)I should save everybodys too:sneaky:

:dance:loving the new fics;)