✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

||The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 1||

iPsy

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a question. When you guys post fanfiction here, do you ever do it in, like, this form?

Will glanced sideways at Chris, annoyance written clearly on his features.

"Chris. CHRIS."

"Wha-?"

"Chris."

"Will?" muttered the other man, rubbing his eyes groggily. "What's wrong? What time is it?"

"It's seven, mate. You're snoring again." Will said blandly. "Why are you sleeping on the couch anyway? Can't you go snore in your own room?"

Chris shrugged, yawning. Jonny looked over from his perch on the table, wondering what Will was going on about. Guy's upper half was sprawled across the table, and he had drooled all over Jonny's notes, making the guitarist grimace. "Christ, man!" he snapped, flicking the back of Guy's head with his pen. "Go sleep somewhere else!"

I've got a question. When you guys post fanfiction here, do you ever do it in, like, this form?

"Chris. CHRIS."

"Wha-?"

"Chris."

"Will?" muttered the other man, rubbing his eyes groggily. "What's wrong? What time is it?"

"It's seven, mate. You're snoring again." Will said blandly. "Why are you sleeping on the couch anyway? Can't you go snore in your own room?"

Chris shrugged, yawning. Jonny looked over from his perch on the table, wondering what Will was going on about. Guy's upper half was sprawled across the table, and he had drooled all over Jonny's notes, making the guitarist grimace. "Christ, man!" he snapped, flicking the back of Guy's head with his pen. "Go sleep somewhere else!"

"Chris. CHRIS."

"Wha-?"

"Chris."

yay that's cool!

Drooling Guy :laugh3:

"Chris. CHRIS."

"Wha-?"

"Chris."

he he good one

I love fanfics:D

The Lost? Story

Okay, this one from the Lost? competition thread & as you can see there has been Part 1 by pinata_smasher & Part 2 by Long Live Life.........& then I wrote Part 3.........Enjoy :D

Part 1

yeah, yeah, sth like this:

GUY: as long as i am alive, the SOCKS video won't win!

CHRIS: yes, it is!!

GUY: it's too fucken gay!

CHRIS: if it's romantic and sweet it doesn't mean it's gay!

GUY: oh yes, it surely means! the creepy cartoon will win!

CHRIS: oh no, as long AS I AM alive, it ain't gonna win!

GUY: why not? it's not GAY enough?

CHRIS: i die in that video!

GUY: that's the most original thing about that video!

CHRIS: OH YEAH? you want me dead, is that your point?

GUY: i don't want you dead, you idiot. i just don't like corny shit like those socks!

CHRIS: you are heartless!

GUY: you should grow up!

CHRIS: YOU are telling ME to grow up and YOU fancy the CARTOON?

GUY: screw you, the cartoon is better than some girlie puppet thing!

...........continue the fight please :)

Part 2

WILL: Ladies, please .. you two are such girls, listen at you... the most pretty entry vs. the most sensitive. I like the mafia/ fight one... it's very cool!

CHRIS: Completely disagree, it's against our image and everything we stand for.

WILL: Chris mate, we're a serious rock band now, it's no longer the early days when someone can plonk a camcorder on a beach and shoot a sensitive student strolling down it!

CHRIS: Are you having a go at me, you f**ker?

WILL: No, of course not mate, just think about it

CHRIS: And what's wrong with sensitive? All our music's based on that premise, are you saying violence is appopriate for such a sensitive song?

WILL: Yeah, but if we do this sensitive stuff all the time, I'm not going to be able to face my 5-a side footie mates any more. They shout all sorts of obscenties at me every time I get the ball, it's becoming embarassing! I need some street cred with my footie mates.

GUY: Here we go again: it's all about bloody footie!

WILL: Just because you're no good at it, pretty boy!

JONNY: I've a better suggestion, let's have a penalty shoot out for our favourite!

CHRIS: Over my dead body we will

JONNY: Given how long we spent watching Lost? these last few days, I think we should. If I hear Lost? once more I'll bloody scream

CHRIS: (paranoid by this point) You don't like Lost? now as well. First I get criticised for the Yellow video, now for writing Lost?

JONNY: No, it's not that, I;ve just heard it too many times

GUY: Well I'm not playing bloody footie to decide the winner

WILL: Afraid you'll spoil your hairdo, pretty boy?

GUY: Well, at least I have hair left to spoil, grandad!

WILL: (camply) Ooh, get her!

JONNY: Come on Will, (taking a football outside) .. we'll decide based on penalty shoot outs, and leave these two fairies to it!

Part 3

After 3 hours of playing footie, Jonny & Will fell on the ground looking as tired as hell!!!

Will: I can't believe it, mate........three hours & no scores!!!

Jonny: That never happened to us before.....even in Pro Evolution!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Will suddenlly got off the ground)

Will: That's it, mate..........Let's play a match on Pro Evolution.......Ye know, like a "that Sensitive Video v.s that other Non-sensitive Video" match!!!!!!

Jonny: Saints v.s Spurs :wacky: ?

Will: YES :wacky:

(The two footie-obsessed rockers went to The Bakery where they found Chris sitting on the ground downstairs listening to Lost? while hugging a pillow &.............crying!!!!)

Will & Jonny (At the same time): *Sigh* Here we go again :dozey: !!!

Chris (Bursting into tears now!!!): THE THREE OF YOU HATE ME :bigcry: .........I THOUGHT I............

Will: Had real friends but it turned out that you don't etc, etc, etc........now get off the bloody ground & for fuck's sake leave that bloody pillow, would ye?!!!!!

(Chris bursted into tears even more!!!!!!!!)

Jonny: You'd be even more helpful if you just shut up, Will!!!

Will: Alright then, nanny........why don't you show me how you gonna shut him up then, yeah?!!

(Jonny walked towards Chris , leaned over & kissed him on the cheek.......then Chris stopped crying!!!!)

Will: OF COURSE :dozey: !!!!!

Chris: I love you, Jonny Boy :heart:

Jonny: I love you too, Chris........now, tell us........where is Guy?!!!

Chris (On the edge of bursting into tears again!!!): He's fuckin' upstairs........we had a fight &..........&........& HE CALLED ME A SISSY :bigcry: !!!

Will (Laughing out loud): BUT YOU ARE A SISSY :laugh3: !!!!!!!!!!!

Jonny: GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, YOU USELESS BASTARD :angry: !!!!!!!!!!!

(Will went upstairs while still laughing at Chris & on the second floor he found Guy sitting on the couch reading another book about photography!!!)

Will (Switching on the PSP): Hi mate!

Guy: Hi mate........who won at the match?

Will (Launching Pro Evolution now): No scores!!

Guy: So what you're gonna do then?

Will: Play a virtual match against Jonny

Guy: Spurs v.s Saints :dozey: ?

Will (Shouting): JON

Jonny (Shouting from downstairs): IS IT READY, MATE?

Will (Shouting): YES

After a few minutes, Will & Jonny were playing Pro Evolution on PSP while Chris & Guy were watching them waiting for the winner of the match............

Asshat thing got rid of my original post. EPoV and CPoV are obvious to the returning reader, if you haven't read the prequels yet click the heart in my sig and read them before you read this. NPoV is new and neutral point of view. Keep in mind whilst See and See Too are based in 2009, See Free is based in 2012. Thus!

EPoV

I quietly tip-toed down the dark carpeted hall, scouring the doors for the number I wanted. Spotting it, I gently opened the room's door and closed it behind me. The room in front of me was empty. An acoustic guitar lay against the arm of the black sofa, notes scattered across the glass coffee table. A proper table, round and gray, stood some distance away with wooden chairs around it. It was connected to the tiled kitchen in front of me but I knew what I was looking for wouldn't be there. I walked over into the bedroom. The faded brown blankets were rustled up in a slight mess with the sheets. A warm light issued from where the bathroom entrance was. Bingo. Chris stood in front of a large mirror wearing only a pair of black boxer shorts, water droplets from the tap water sliding down his cheeks. The white porcelain sink loomed in front of him, the shower was to the side and so was a small white empty bath. His blue eyes darted to where I stood in the mirror and he turned around. His mouth hung slightly open as he faced me... I knew what he was thinking... I was wearing a pale blue nightgown, rather short and low-cut around the chest area. The golden heart necklace that he had gotten repaired for me after it smashed from falling onto the ground somehow hung around my neck, making the showy-ness of it slightly more noticeable. I smiled shyly as my cheeks warmed. Chris smiled.

"You look... nice..." he said, leaning over to plant a soft kiss on my lips. "Wonderful." He turned around again, staring into the mirror. My feet stepped forward over the white cold tiles towards him.

"You look worried," I said, noticing the sadness on his face. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong," he said. I wasn't convinced by his sad tone of voice. A glint of light shining off a metallic object caught my attentions. It was a ring. Not just a ring, and not meant for me either. It was Chris' silver wedding ring.

"You weren't thinking of throwing that out, were you?" I asked. "Flushing it away?"

Chris looked down, guilt and shame sweeping across his face. He looked miserable. I wanted to hold him close and tell him it was fine... whatever it was.

"Yes... I was," he answered.

"Chris, no," I said, wrapping my arms around him, head against his back. "You mustn't. You need it."

"How can I wear that ring knowing full well that I'm stepping out on her?" he asked. "I can't do it, Emma. It's not right."

I felt like asking why he was even with me if he felt like that, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I was in love with him, and he was with me. I couldn't cast him away like that.

"Don't do something you might regret, Chris," I said. "You'll regret flushing away that ring if you do, I know it. Keep it... you don't have to wear it, but keep it." I lightly carressed his belly, trying to comfort him. He smiled a little and placed his hand over mine.

"What makes you think I regret all of this?" he asked.

"I wasn't really talking about..." He turned around to face me. "...that."

He gave me a kiss on the cheek but it changed into on the lips and then into an open-mouthed frenzy. When it did I drew our bodies close together with my arms against his back. His eyes widened in surprise and his pelvis shifted forward slightly as he let out a breath of air. My right leg moved behind his left. I leant in close to him, breathing into one another's mouths, chests rising steadily against each other's. Chris pushed himself harder against me, hands in the small of my back. My fingers gripped softly onto his skin. The bulge resting between my inner thighs was setting my carnal senses on fire, but I didn't care about that.

"I love you," I whispered. Chris drew even closer, his lips not even an inch from mine.

"I love you too..." he breathed into my mouth, I taking a deep inhale. I closed my eyes and let him kiss me, his tongue tasting my mouth and mine tasting his. His fingers rubbed against the small in which they were in. We eventually broke apart, but I didn't want to. I met him in a fierce open-mouthed kiss, my hands slipping downwards from his back and waist and under the material of the boxers. He broke apart from me and looked down, intent to watch. I tried to distract him somehow but that wasn't going to happen.

"Go on..." he urged softly. I gave up the distracting plan and grabbed. He moaned. I carressed as his breathing grew heavier. He leaned in and kissed me - from lips to cheek to neck. We moved to the bed and he sat as I continued.

CPoV

"Let's take this to my room," she whispered.

"Uh...?" I said. I couldn't think of anything else but her and this bed. Her caressing was sending me to heaven. She suddenly gave a light tug, continuing her stroking. "Oh god... don't stop..." I moaned.

"I said, let's move this to my room," she repeared.

"Oh, but Em... I like it here... plus you're really turning me on right now..." I was too horny to think. I wanted it to continue. I wanted it to lead on onto other things.

"Please?" she asked, her hand moving away from me. I was panting and sweaty by now, seriously wanting to do her.

"Only if you promise to do that again..." I said. I rested my head on her shoulder, her soft neck in front of me. "Oh please, Em..."

"Of course I will..." she answered.

"Good..." I sighed. She got up and turned all the lights off. I couldn't stop thinking of her. I was going crazy. I stood up and took my hand when she came back and led her out of the door. I basically pulled her to her room, wanting what had been going on again, those hands and fingers to touch me. As soon as we'd gotten in and locked the door I laid on the bed and laid my thighs slightly open. She clambered onto the bed and slipped her hands in, and I became a moaning mess once more.

NPoV

The two clambered back into the bed after their little romp, the lights turned off. Emma lay cuddled up to Chris, her chest up against his, foreheads touching. Chris stroked her jawline with his thumb and planted a delicate kiss on her lips. Emma smiled and kissed his neck and collarbone. Chris shivered slightly, but let out a tired whine. Emma chuckled.

"Exhausted, are we?" she asked.

"After that incredible sex..." he answered. "That was just so good..." She smiled again and kissed him. Chris closed his blue eyes, a look of bliss on his face.

"You're amazing."

"Not as much as you," she replied. "I love you."

"I love you..." He extended his arms and moved her over onto his chest. She didn't mind. He stroked her dark chocolate hair with his fingers, looking downwards at her as she shifted her hands onto him.

"Is that your heart beating?" she asked softy.

"You can hear it?" Chris responded. It was steady although a little quicker than usual.

She nodded. She leant forward and they met in a soft kiss. They talked a little more, but little enough so they could still soak in the situation. Emma fell asleep first while Chris carressed her back. Soon enough, he drifted asleep too, their dreams filled with the warmth that they were cuddled up to.

EPoV

Warm breathing on my neck.

I slowly opened my eyes. The room was a dark blue hue, not very lit. Chris' neck was just in front of me, his body following suit. I felt his chest rise and fall, accompanying inhales and exhales on my skin. I curled one of my hands around his nape. I heard a short exhale. Chris shifted forward slightly, cheek against my own.

"Are you awake yet?" he whispered, his voice laden with affection.

"Yes... I'm awake..." I breathed. His lips kissed my jawline.

"Good morning beautiful..." he whispered in my ear. I smiled.

"Good morning sunshine." I heard the exhale of breath that proceeded his most genuine smiles. He kissed my cheek. I rolled over in the bed to check the time on the alarm clock.

"6am?" I asked, bewildered. "We fell asleep at one! That's so early!"

"Two, actually... or at least I did," I heard him say. I felt his chest push against my back and fall again. My eyes were fully open. We were spooned. The warmth his body spread relaxed me and I closed my eyes. I opened them again when I felt his lips brushing up the entire length of my neck. They started kissing my jawline and working their way up it. I melted into a puddle of happy smiling goo, closing my eyes and sighing as he breathed against me and he kissed. I thought I felt the flick of a tongue across my skin but he went straight back to kissing.

"Cheeky," I murmured, slightly opening my eyes. He smiled, dimples visible. I closed my eyes again. After a few seconds I felt his skin against mine, warm and comforting, his arms drawing me close to him. I could think of no better way to wake up.

CPoV

"You know I have to go..." I whispered in her ear. I didn't want to go. She felt warm and was nice to cuddle up to, despite some of her bones being rather sharp she was still soft and fragile.

She surprised me by shifting from nearly underneath me to face me. Her arm around me drew our torsos together, her leg wrapped around my waist. My eyes widened - my body was surrounded by hers. Thrill and giddyness shot through me as I coiled my leg around her as well. Her breathing quickened.

"Do you have to go, Chris?" She asked. Her hands on my back lowered and I became light-headed like whenever I did get to fool around with a girl. She was pushing us even closer together. We were breathing heavier now, staring in each other's eyes. "I don't want you to go."

I could only think of her and other passionate pursuits. Nothing else. She whispered things - wonderful things - in my ear. Sweet nothings, the whole lot. And so we followed them through - just for the morning, but it was enough to keep us happy all through the days.

Ooh, more, more, more! :dance:

I love reading it! You do a great job. So exciting. :D

Okay, this one from the Lost? competition thread & as you can see there has been Part 1 by pinata_smasher & Part 2 by Long Live Life.........& then I wrote Part 3.........Enjoy :D

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

After 3 hours of playing footie, Jonny & Will fell on the ground looking as tired as hell!!!

Will: I can't believe it, mate........three hours & no scores!!!

Jonny: That never happened to us before.....even in Pro Evolution!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Will suddenlly got off the ground)

Will: That's it, mate..........Let's play a match on Pro Evolution.......Ye know, like a "that Sensitive Video v.s that other Non-sensitive Video" match!!!!!!

Jonny: Saints v.s Spurs :wacky: ?

(The two footie-obsessed rockers went to The Bakery where they found Chris sitting on the ground downstairs listening to Lost? while hugging a pillow &.............crying!!!!)

Will & Jonny (At the same time): *Sigh* Here we go again :dozey: !!!

Chris (Bursting into tears now!!!): THE THREE OF YOU HATE ME :bigcry: .........I THOUGHT I............

Will: Had real friends but it turned out that you don't etc, etc, etc........now get off the bloody ground & for fuck's sake leave that bloody pillow, would ye?!!!!!

(Chris bursted into tears even more!!!!!!!!)

Jonny: You'd be even more helpful if you just shut up, Will!!!

Will: Alright then, nanny........why don't you show me how you gonna shut him up then, yeah?!!

(Jonny walked towards Chris , leaned over & kissed him on the cheek.......then Chris stopped crying!!!!)

Will: OF COURSE :dozey: !!!!!

Chris: I love you, Jonny Boy :heart:

Jonny: I love you too, Chris........now, tell us........where is Guy?!!!

Chris (On the edge of bursting into tears again!!!): He's fuckin' upstairs........we had a fight &..........&........& HE CALLED ME A SISSY :bigcry: !!!

Will (Laughing out loud): BUT YOU ARE A SISSY :laugh3: !!!!!!!!!!!

Jonny: GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, YOU USELESS BASTARD :angry: !!!!!!!!!!!

(Will went upstairs while still laughing at Chris & on the second floor he found Guy sitting on the couch reading another book about photography!!!)

Will (Switching on the PSP): Hi mate!

Guy: Hi mate........who won at the match?

Will (Launching Pro Evolution now): No scores!!

Guy: So what you're gonna do then?

Will: Play a virtual match against Jonny

Guy: Spurs v.s Saints :dozey: ?

Will (Shouting): JON

Jonny (Shouting from downstairs): IS IT READY, MATE?

Will (Shouting): YES

After a few minutes, Will & Jonny were playing Pro Evolution on PSP while Chris & Guy were watching them waiting for the winner of the match............

Why make Chris a sissy???:\:\

That was a bit far fetched.......:confused:

Asshat thing got rid of my original post. EPoV and CPoV are obvious to the returning reader, if you haven't read the prequels yet click the heart in my sig and read them before you read this. NPoV is new and neutral point of view. Keep in mind whilst See and See Too are based in 2009, See Free is based in 2012. Thus!

EPoV

I quietly tip-toed down the dark carpeted hall, scouring the doors for the number I wanted. Spotting it, I gently opened the room's door and closed it behind me. The room in front of me was empty. An acoustic guitar lay against the arm of the black sofa, notes scattered across the glass coffee table. A proper table, round and gray, stood some distance away with wooden chairs around it. It was connected to the tiled kitchen in front of me but I knew what I was looking for wouldn't be there. I walked over into the bedroom. The faded brown blankets were rustled up in a slight mess with the sheets. A warm light issued from where the bathroom entrance was. Bingo. Chris stood in front of a large mirror wearing only a pair of black boxer shorts, water droplets from the tap water sliding down his cheeks. The white porcelain sink loomed in front of him, the shower was to the side and so was a small white empty bath. His blue eyes darted to where I stood in the mirror and he turned around. His mouth hung slightly open as he faced me... I knew what he was thinking... I was wearing a pale blue nightgown, rather short and low-cut around the chest area. The golden heart necklace that he had gotten repaired for me after it smashed from falling onto the ground somehow hung around my neck, making the showy-ness of it slightly more noticeable. I smiled shyly as my cheeks warmed. Chris smiled.

"You look... nice..." he said, leaning over to plant a soft kiss on my lips. "Wonderful." He turned around again, staring into the mirror. My feet stepped forward over the white cold tiles towards him.

"You look worried," I said, noticing the sadness on his face. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong," he said. I wasn't convinced by his sad tone of voice. A glint of light shining off a metallic object caught my attentions. It was a ring. Not just a ring, and not meant for me either. It was Chris' silver wedding ring.

"You weren't thinking of throwing that out, were you?" I asked. "Flushing it away?"

Chris looked down, guilt and shame sweeping across his face. He looked miserable. I wanted to hold him close and tell him it was fine... whatever it was.

"Yes... I was," he answered.

"Chris, no," I said, wrapping my arms around him, head against his back. "You mustn't. You need it."

"How can I wear that ring knowing full well that I'm stepping out on her?" he asked. "I can't do it, Emma. It's not right."

I felt like asking why he was even with me if he felt like that, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I was in love with him, and he was with me. I couldn't cast him away like that.

"Don't do something you might regret, Chris," I said. "You'll regret flushing away that ring if you do, I know it. Keep it... you don't have to wear it, but keep it." I lightly carressed his belly, trying to comfort him. He smiled a little and placed his hand over mine.

"What makes you think I regret all of this?" he asked.

"I wasn't really talking about..." He turned around to face me. "...that."

He gave me a kiss on the cheek but it changed into on the lips and then into an open-mouthed frenzy. When it did I drew our bodies close together with my arms against his back. His eyes widened in surprise and his pelvis shifted forward slightly as he let out a breath of air. My right leg moved behind his left. I leant in close to him, breathing into one another's mouths, chests rising steadily against each other's. Chris pushed himself harder against me, hands in the small of my back. My fingers gripped softly onto his skin. The bulge resting between my inner thighs was setting my carnal senses on fire, but I didn't care about that.

"I love you," I whispered. Chris drew even closer, his lips not even an inch from mine.

"I love you too..." he breathed into my mouth, I taking a deep inhale. I closed my eyes and let him kiss me, his tongue tasting my mouth and mine tasting his. His fingers rubbed against the small in which they were in. We eventually broke apart, but I didn't want to. I met him in a fierce open-mouthed kiss, my hands slipping downwards from his back and waist and under the material of the boxers. He broke apart from me and looked down, intent to watch. I tried to distract him somehow but that wasn't going to happen.

"Go on..." he urged softly. I gave up the distracting plan and grabbed. He moaned. I carressed as his breathing grew heavier. He leaned in and kissed me - from lips to cheek to neck. We moved to the bed and he sat as I continued.

CPoV

"Let's take this to my room," she whispered.

"Uh...?" I said. I couldn't think of anything else but her and this bed. Her caressing was sending me to heaven. She suddenly gave a light tug, continuing her stroking. "Oh god... don't stop..." I moaned.

"I said, let's move this to my room," she repeared.

"Oh, but Em... I like it here... plus you're really turning me on right now..." I was too horny to think. I wanted it to continue. I wanted it to lead on onto other things.

"Please?" she asked, her hand moving away from me. I was panting and sweaty by now, seriously wanting to do her.

"Only if you promise to do that again..." I said. I rested my head on her shoulder, her soft neck in front of me. "Oh please, Em..."

"Of course I will..." she answered.

"Good..." I sighed. She got up and turned all the lights off. I couldn't stop thinking of her. I was going crazy. I stood up and took my hand when she came back and led her out of the door. I basically pulled her to her room, wanting what had been going on again, those hands and fingers to touch me. As soon as we'd gotten in and locked the door I laid on the bed and laid my thighs slightly open. She clambered onto the bed and slipped her hands in, and I became a moaning mess once more.

NPoV

The two clambered back into the bed after their little romp, the lights turned off. Emma lay cuddled up to Chris, her chest up against his, foreheads touching. Chris stroked her jawline with his thumb and planted a delicate kiss on her lips. Emma smiled and kissed his neck and collarbone. Chris shivered slightly, but let out a tired whine. Emma chuckled.

"Exhausted, are we?" she asked.

"After that incredible sex..." he answered. "That was just so good..." She smiled again and kissed him. Chris closed his blue eyes, a look of bliss on his face.

"You're amazing."

"Not as much as you," she replied. "I love you."

"I love you..." He extended his arms and moved her over onto his chest. She didn't mind. He stroked her dark chocolate hair with his fingers, looking downwards at her as she shifted her hands onto him.

"Is that your heart beating?" she asked softy.

"You can hear it?" Chris responded. It was steady although a little quicker than usual.

She nodded. She leant forward and they met in a soft kiss. They talked a little more, but little enough so they could still soak in the situation. Emma fell asleep first while Chris carressed her back. Soon enough, he drifted asleep too, their dreams filled with the warmth that they were cuddled up to.

EPoV

Warm breathing on my neck.

I slowly opened my eyes. The room was a dark blue hue, not very lit. Chris' neck was just in front of me, his body following suit. I felt his chest rise and fall, accompanying inhales and exhales on my skin. I curled one of my hands around his nape. I heard a short exhale. Chris shifted forward slightly, cheek against my own.

"Are you awake yet?" he whispered, his voice laden with affection.

"Yes... I'm awake..." I breathed. His lips kissed my jawline.

"Good morning beautiful..." he whispered in my ear. I smiled.

"Good morning sunshine." I heard the exhale of breath that proceeded his most genuine smiles. He kissed my cheek. I rolled over in the bed to check the time on the alarm clock.

"6am?" I asked, bewildered. "We fell asleep at one! That's so early!"

"Two, actually... or at least I did," I heard him say. I felt his chest push against my back and fall again. My eyes were fully open. We were spooned. The warmth his body spread relaxed me and I closed my eyes. I opened them again when I felt his lips brushing up the entire length of my neck. They started kissing my jawline and working their way up it. I melted into a puddle of happy smiling goo, closing my eyes and sighing as he breathed against me and he kissed. I thought I felt the flick of a tongue across my skin but he went straight back to kissing.

"Cheeky," I murmured, slightly opening my eyes. He smiled, dimples visible. I closed my eyes again. After a few seconds I felt his skin against mine, warm and comforting, his arms drawing me close to him. I could think of no better way to wake up.

CPoV

"You know I have to go..." I whispered in her ear. I didn't want to go. She felt warm and was nice to cuddle up to, despite some of her bones being rather sharp she was still soft and fragile.

She surprised me by shifting from nearly underneath me to face me. Her arm around me drew our torsos together, her leg wrapped around my waist. My eyes widened - my body was surrounded by hers. Thrill and giddyness shot through me as I coiled my leg around her as well. Her breathing quickened.

"Do you have to go, Chris?" She asked. Her hands on my back lowered and I became light-headed like whenever I did get to fool around with a girl. She was pushing us even closer together. We were breathing heavier now, staring in each other's eyes. "I don't want you to go."

I could only think of her and other passionate pursuits. Nothing else. She whispered things - wonderful things - in my ear. Sweet nothings, the whole lot. And so we followed them through - just for the morning, but it was enough to keep us happy all through the days.

Yeah. My writing improved. Plus I decided to show you this particular part because I'm proud of it and think it's lovely and fits well :nice:. Oh, and it's just the right balance of romance and perv that you guys so desperately crave (too bad it isn't the uncensored version) :P:D

:clap:

great reading, it has improved a lot, good balance.. but now i'm curious to read the other version :wink3: :embarassed:

really good one Emma :)

Okay, well I guess I'll continue! :) On with Part II.

--------------

"Five more minutes, mum." slurred Guy, half asleep. Everyone turned to stare at them, even Chris, who had been in the middle of throwing his shoe at Will.

"You're not...wherever you think you are, mate, you're in the hotel." muttered Jonny, airing out his notes.

"We're not in London, are we?"

"We're in New Jersey, Guy!" snapped Will.

"I knew that!"

"I'm hungry."

"Go get some toast, then!"

"I don't want toast...Jonny? Make me some porridge?"

"Make it yourself, Chris." said the guitarist, placing his notes back on the table. Guy wiped the side of his mouth disgustedly.

"When's the gig?"

"Uh...15 hours." supplied Chris, who had gotten up to rummage through one of his bags. They hadn't bothered moving them to the rooms yet. "How long have we been asleep?"

"You? Maybe six hours. I've been up most of the time." replied Will tiredly.

"Why? What's wrong?" Chris turned to look at Will, his brow creased in worry. He could practically feel himself begin to pale.

"Stomach's been botherin' me a bit." he waved dismissively in Chris's direction. "It's nothing, I'll be fine."

Jonny sat back against the wall, watching Guy pull bits of fiber out of his shirt. He could tell this was going to be a long day. Chris collapsed back on the couch, rubbing his forehead. "God, mate, why'd you have to mention that? Now I'm feeling a bit sick myself." The others watched, their eyes immediately flicking to each other. What if it was the stomach flu? Oh, god... WHAT IF?

Guy slowly stood. "I'll be in my room." he said carefully, making a rush for the door. Jonny watched the bassist's retreat.

"Ah...you guys alright?"

Will nodded. "Yeah, thanks Jonny. You can get out of here if you want. I mean, I wouldn't want you to get sick...if we are actually sick, and Chris isn't just being stupid." Chris scoffed weakly from his place on the couch.

--------------

"Five more minutes, mum." slurred Guy, half asleep. Everyone turned to stare at them, even Chris, who had been in the middle of throwing his shoe at Will.

"You're not...wherever you think you are, mate, you're in the hotel." muttered Jonny, airing out his notes.

"I knew that!"

"I'm hungry."

"Make it yourself, Chris." said the guitarist, placing his notes back on the table. Guy wiped the side of his mouth disgustedly.

"When's the gig?"

"Uh...15 hours." supplied Chris, who had gotten up to rummage through one of his bags. They hadn't bothered moving them to the rooms yet. "How long have we been asleep?"

"Why? What's wrong?" Chris turned to look at Will, his brow creased in worry. He could practically feel himself begin to pale.

"Stomach's been botherin' me a bit." he waved dismissively in Chris's direction. "It's nothing, I'll be fine."

Jonny sat back against the wall, watching Guy pull bits of fiber out of his shirt. He could tell this was going to be a long day. Chris collapsed back on the couch, rubbing his forehead. "God, mate, why'd you have to mention that? Now I'm feeling a bit sick myself." The others watched, their eyes immediately flicking to each other. What if it was the stomach flu? Oh, god... WHAT IF?

Guy slowly stood. "I'll be in my room." he said carefully, making a rush for the door. Jonny watched the bassist's retreat.

"Ah...you guys alright?"

Will nodded. "Yeah, thanks Jonny. You can get out of here if you want. I mean, I wouldn't want you to get sick...if we are actually sick, and Chris isn't just being stupid." Chris scoffed weakly from his place on the couch.

Your story goes straight for an exciting event! Awesome, I love stories like that! :dance:

Ooh, more, more, more! :dance:

I love reading it! You do a great job. So exciting. :D

:clap:

great reading, it has improved a lot, good balance.. but now i'm curious to read the other version :wink3: :embarassed:

really good one Emma :)

:wacky: Awwy thanks guys! I have summer holidays now so I get more time to work on it, so hopefully it'll be done soon! :nice:

--------------

"I knew that!"

"I'm hungry."

"When's the gig?"

"Ah...you guys alright?"

:laugh3:

Amazing!!!

Waiting for Part 3

Okay, my fellow coldplayers, here's part 3.

----------

Chris leaned against the arm of the couch as Jonny picked up his notes and guitar and promptly fled the room. He looked sideways at Will as the drummer leaned back in his chair, lying back as far as possible.

“Ugh…” they both seemed to moan in unison, earning a chuckle out of Will.

“Think we’ve got something?”

“I dunno, mate. I still find it funny how you feel fine one second, and then when I say something, you suddenly feel like shit.”

“Do I look like shit?”

“Sort of. You’re a bit pale, I suppose.”

“Ah, really? The fangirls say I look good pale.”

“No they don’t.” scoffed Will. He paused. “Do they?”

“Yeah…no. No, they don’t. Maybe some of them do…” Chris wasn’t slowing down on the babbling, so Will just decided to tune it out. Chris did sometimes do that; talk himself hoarse on no particular subject. “What do you think?”

“What?”

“Were you listening?” Chris sounded somewhat lethargic.

“Not really.” Will admitted, too uncomfortable to really care.

“Okay.” Chris muttered, pulling himself up into a sitting position. “I’m going to go curl up in a fetal position at the foot of my bed…I’ll see ya later, mate.”

Will watched him stumble to his room, and was left alone in his. He considered doing the same as Chris said, but decided instead on placing a few calls about the upcoming show and what would happen if they had to miss it. The prospect was terrifying.