✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

||The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 1||

iPsy

Haha, EPIC. Read all four parts back-to-back. Great stuff and gave me some worthy chuckles in parts. Looking forward to the rest.

Might give this a shot myself, even though it's been a while since I wrote ridiculous fan-fiction. Yes, ridiculous is my style, though I would likely be light on the Jonny jokes. Though I'll probably wait for THE ADVENTURE to end first.

I'm glad you have liked them! :D, And EPIC? Really? haha, I am in the process of writing part 5 and it will be ready soon! :dance:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE ADVENTURE: Part 5

---------------------------------------

The Police have arrived at the river where Ross is lying in the water...A wierd man called the police and is at the scene...

Wierd Man: Ooh, I was walkin' down ere bridge when i noticed something lyin' in the water wit' them ducks nd i fort to meself, eh, that doesn' luk like a duck nd then i fort, ey, he luk's a bit like me, then i fort is it my bruver, nd then i fort no bt it's a human bein' nd then i fort, he don't luk too good so i rang u nd here we are!

Policeman 1: Yes you said all that on the phone...

Wierd Man: Ooh Ei, I did...

Policeman 2: Okay, so let's get this body out the water...

The two policemen walk into the river and pull out Ross when he opens his eyes and runs out...

Policeman 1: My goodness!

Wierd Man: Bi gum, he's alive!

Meanwhile Jonny has arrived at the Gay Bar where he meets Guy who is crying...

Jonny: Where's Chris?

Guy: Arn't u going to ask why I am crying?

Jonny: Arn't you going to ask how It went with Ross?

Guy: Fine, how did it go?

Jonny: Don't Ask!

Guy: But you just asked me to!

Jonny: Just don't!, Where's Chris then?

Guy: Apple has gone missing, him and Will have gone to find her!

Jonny: What? Well we've got to help him!

Guy: But where is he?

Jonny: Just follow me, I have a feeling where he may be!

Guy and Jonny run out the bar and catch a bus!

Meanwhile Chris and Will have arrived on a hilltop...

Will: Why are we here?

Chris: I need to think!

Will: Think about what, Your daughters gone missing you know!

Chris: She's only an Apple!

Will: What are you saying?

Chris: I meen she's only Apple, no, your right, what am I saying? Let's go.... (Chris's phone vibrates) Ooh, I've got a text, it's Guy!

Chris reads the text silently to himself...

Chris: We need to stay here!

Will: Why?

Chris: Just shut up!, We're staying here!

Jonny and Guy are still on the bus...

Jonny: Thanks for letting me use your phone Guy!

Guy: No problem, how much further is it?

Jonny: Not much, we'll be there in about ten minutes....

Meanwhile, Gwyneth is walking down the street where she see's a group of youths...they start walking up to her

Youth 1: Hey, Babe, are you that Movie star?

Gwyneth: I don't know what you are talking about...

Youth 2: Yeah, it is, your one married to that puff guy from moldclay!

Gwyneth: It's COLDPLAY!

Youth 3: Haha, it's definetely her, Gwyneth right...

Gwyneth: Yes...

Youth 3: Well Gwyneth, give us your handbag!

Gwyneth: No!

The three Youths push Gwyneth over and take her handbag and run off, leaving Gwyneth in the middle of the road...

At the Martin household, Apple is on the floor unconcious and Moses and the Cloaked Figure are staring at each other...

Cloaked Figure: What have you done to Apple?

Moses: Stay away!

Cloaked Figure: I'm just checking if she is alright!

Moses: STAY AWAY!

Cloaked Figure: So are you Apple's brother?

Moses: Yes!

Cloaked Figure: Oh cool, so, where's your mum and dad?

Moses: I don't know!

Cloaked Figure: What do you mean you don't know, have they left you on your own?

Moses: Shut up!

Cloaked Figure: Just let me check how your sister's doing!

The Cloaked Figure bends down to check on Apple, and Moses raises the lead piping and hit's the Cloaked Figure round the head, he falls on the floor, unconcious aswell, Moses checks in the Cloaked Figure's pocket for a phone, he finds one and dials 999

Moses: Hello, Ambulance please!

Moses: Yes, my sister needs help!

Back at the hilltop and Jonny and Guy have arrived...

Chris: JONNY!

Jonny: Hey Chris!

Chris: I am so glad that you are okay!

Will: Hey Jonny!

Guy (sarcastically): Yeah I am fine guys!

Will: Who asked you? So we've got to go and find Apple!

Chris: Yep!, Hey Jonny, where's Gwyneth?

Jonny: I don't know...

Guy: She left me at the bar...

Chris: No problem, I'll just ring her...

Chris pulls out his phone and rings Gwyneth but there's no answer

Chris: Huh, no answer, i'll try the home phone...

Chris dials home but it is engaged...

Chris: Huh, it's engaged, I think we should get back to my house then, come on guys!

Guy: Excuse me, there is only one Guy!

Chris: And that's Jonny! haha

Guy and Will: Very funny...

The four of them jump into Chris's car and head towards the Martin household!

---------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED....

THE ADVENTURE: Part 6

----------------------------------

Moses is waiting nervously at the house for the arrival of the Ambulance...

Moses: What am I gonna do? I'm a child who has just knocked two people out, I'm on my own in a big house, i've got two famous parents and they probabbly won't even believe my name....

There is a knock at the door....Moses goes to answer, it's the Ambulance...

Ambulance Guy 1: Hello, son, are there any adults about?

Moses: Uhh, no..

Ambulance Guy 1: We're you the one who rang us?

Moses: Yes, there upstairs, follow me!

The Ambulance Guy's follow Moses up the stairs where the Cloaked Figure and Apple are laying on the floor, Moses, without them looking, jets down the stairs and out of the house...

Meanwhile, not far away from the Martin household, Gwyneth is laying in the middle of the road, sobbing...

Gwyneth: CHRIS! CHRIS!, Where are you?

A Car's headlight's beam on Gwyneth and the car starts speeding towards her...

Chris, Jonny, Guy and Will, meanwhile are on their way back to the Martin household...

Chris: Faster, Will, Faster...I know I shouldn't of let you drive!....

Will: Well Chris, I am not the one who has been arrested, so you just be quiet!

Jonny: WAIT!, There's a women in the road!

Guy: STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

The car slows down narrowlly missing the women, The Guys get out of the car.... the women is Gwyneth!

Chris: Gwyneth, is that you?

Gwyneth: Yes!, Chris and you almost killed me!

Chris, Guy & Jonny: IT WAS WILL!

Will: Hey Chris it was you who told me t-

Chris: QUIET Will!...Anyway Gwyneth, what are you doing, it's not safe for you to be out here on your own, there are crazy pervert's like Guy and Will around!

Guy and Will: Hey!

Gwyneth: I was mugged, they took everything but my clothes!

Guy: Don't worry I'll take those!

There is an awkward silence...until Will breaks the silence...

Will: Hey!, Is that Apple over there?

Chris: No, but it's Moses!....Moses, MOSES!, Over here!

Two men walk over to Chris...

Man 1: Here I am!

Man 2: Why do you want me?

Chris: No!, I meant my son!

Man 2: If he gets to wear clothes like you, then I'm your son!

Chris: Get out of here....SON!

Moses runs over two Chris and the two of them embrace...

Gwyneth: Why have you been out?

Moses: You left me at home!

Chris: Oh no, we are so sorry, this is terrible, you have been wondering the streets and your sister is missing!

Moses: Yeah, missing...

Chris: We'll just get home and then ring the police when we get there!

Moses: Okay...

The six of them jump in the car and head over to the Martin Household...

Chris: Come on guys, let's go and get a drink!

Guy: Ooh, I'd love a drink, wouldn't you Gwyneth?

Gwyneth: Uhh, yes!

The home phone rings...

Chris: I'll get it!

Chris picks up the phone and is surprised to hear that it is the Hospital and that Apple is there...

Chris: GWYNETH! They have found Apple and she is at the hospital and they have also found a man who calls him the 'Cloaked Figure'...

Gwyneth: Huh?

Will: Huh? Huh?

Guy: Huh? Huh? Huh?

Jonny: Huh? Huh? Huh?

Moses: Oh, um....Huh?

Chris: Yes, Huh? indeed... Look, we need to go and pick her up!

Gwyneth: Okay!

Jonny: Can I just speak to you Chris for a minute in private?

Chris: Yeah, sure...

Jonny and Chris walk into another room...

Chris: What is it then Jonny?

Jonny: I love you!

Chris: Take me now!

Chris walks over to lock the door, turns to Jonny and enjoy a sexy romp!

To be continueed.... Sorry that this one was a day late!

I'm already doing that :laugh3:

Yes and so far they're great. ;) I got the idea from you, I admit. Hope you don't mind. We can't get too many too many fanfics, right? :uhoh: Mine will probably be more romantic and less pervy. :P When I read yours I didn't know what every second of the (sex) words meant, but when I looked them up up I went like this: :shocked2: "Damn this is one juicy story". :laugh3:

(sex)[/size] words meant, but when I looked them up up I went like this: :shocked2: "Damn this is one juicy story". :laugh3:

:laugh3:

The first two were meant to be mainly perv! The third is more romantic :nice:

Alright, I'll do you all a deal. I've finished the main occuring at night scene I wanted to post, but I wanted to finish the part in the morning when they wake up. Thus, you shalle wait :P

Gwyneth: Huh?

Will: Huh? Huh?

Guy: Huh? Huh? Huh?

Jonny: Huh? Huh? Huh?

Moses: Oh, um....Huh?

--------------------------------

Jonny: Can I just speak to you Chris for a minute in private?

Chris: Yeah, sure...

Jonny and Chris walk into another room...

Chris: What is it then Jonny?

Jonny: I love you!

Chris: Take me now!

Chris walks over to lock the door, turns to Jonny and enjoy a sexy romp!

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

your story!... I have no words

I can't imagine the look on their faces if they ever saw this:laugh3:

Asshat thing got rid of my original post. EPoV and CPoV are obvious to the returning reader, if you haven't read the prequels yet click the heart in my sig and read them before you read this. NPoV is new and neutral point of view. Keep in mind whilst See and See Too are based in 2009, See Free is based in 2012. Thus!

EPoV

I quietly tip-toed down the dark carpeted hall, scouring the doors for the number I wanted. Spotting it, I gently opened the room's door and closed it behind me. The room in front of me was empty. An acoustic guitar lay against the arm of the black sofa, notes scattered across the glass coffee table. A proper table, round and gray, stood some distance away with wooden chairs around it. It was connected to the tiled kitchen in front of me but I knew what I was looking for wouldn't be there. I walked over into the bedroom. The faded brown blankets were rustled up in a slight mess with the sheets. A warm light issued from where the bathroom entrance was. Bingo. Chris stood in front of a large mirror wearing only a pair of black boxer shorts, water droplets from the tap water sliding down his cheeks. The white porcelain sink loomed in front of him, the shower was to the side and so was a small white empty bath. His blue eyes darted to where I stood in the mirror and he turned around. His mouth hung slightly open as he faced me... I knew what he was thinking... I was wearing a pale blue nightgown, rather short and low-cut around the chest area. The golden heart necklace that he had gotten repaired for me after it smashed from falling onto the ground somehow hung around my neck, making the showy-ness of it slightly more noticeable. I smiled shyly as my cheeks warmed. Chris smiled.

"You look... nice..." he said, leaning over to plant a soft kiss on my lips. "Wonderful." He turned around again, staring into the mirror. My feet stepped forward over the white cold tiles towards him.

"You look worried," I said, noticing the sadness on his face. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong," he said. I wasn't convinced by his sad tone of voice. A glint of light shining off a metallic object caught my attentions. It was a ring. Not just a ring, and not meant for me either. It was Chris' silver wedding ring.

"You weren't thinking of throwing that out, were you?" I asked. "Flushing it away?"

Chris looked down, guilt and shame sweeping across his face. He looked miserable. I wanted to hold him close and tell him it was fine... whatever it was.

"Yes... I was," he answered.

"Chris, no," I said, wrapping my arms around him, head against his back. "You mustn't. You need it."

"How can I wear that ring knowing full well that I'm stepping out on her?" he asked. "I can't do it, Emma. It's not right."

I felt like asking why he was even with me if he felt like that, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I was in love with him, and he was with me. I couldn't cast him away like that.

"Don't do something you might regret, Chris," I said. "You'll regret flushing away that ring if you do, I know it. Keep it... you don't have to wear it, but keep it." I lightly carressed his belly, trying to comfort him. He smiled a little and placed his hand over mine.

"What makes you think I regret all of this?" he asked.

"I wasn't really talking about..." He turned around to face me. "...that."

He gave me a kiss on the cheek but it changed into on the lips and then into an open-mouthed frenzy. When it did I drew our bodies close together with my arms against his back. His eyes widened in surprise and his pelvis shifted forward slightly as he let out a breath of air. My right leg moved behind his left. I leant in close to him, breathing into one another's mouths, chests rising steadily against each other's. Chris pushed himself harder against me, hands in the small of my back. My fingers gripped softly onto his skin. The bulge resting between my inner thighs was setting my carnal senses on fire, but I didn't care about that.

"I love you," I whispered. Chris drew even closer, his lips not even an inch from mine.

"I love you too..." he breathed into my mouth, I taking a deep inhale. I closed my eyes and let him kiss me, his tongue tasting my mouth and mine tasting his. His fingers rubbed against the small in which they were in. We eventually broke apart, but I didn't want to. I met him in a fierce open-mouthed kiss, my hands slipping downwards from his back and waist and under the material of the boxers. He broke apart from me and looked down, intent to watch. I tried to distract him somehow but that wasn't going to happen.

"Go on..." he urged softly. I gave up the distracting plan and grabbed. He moaned. I carressed as his breathing grew heavier. He leaned in and kissed me - from lips to cheek to neck. We moved to the bed and he sat as I continued.

CPoV

"Let's take this to my room," she whispered.

"Uh...?" I said. I couldn't think of anything else but her and this bed. Her caressing was sending me to heaven. She suddenly gave a light tug, continuing her stroking. "Oh god... don't stop..." I moaned.

"I said, let's move this to my room," she repeared.

"Oh, but Em... I like it here... plus you're really turning me on right now..." I was too horny to think. I wanted it to continue. I wanted it to lead on onto other things.

"Please?" she asked, her hand moving away from me. I was panting and sweaty by now, seriously wanting to do her.

"Only if you promise to do that again..." I said. I rested my head on her shoulder, her soft neck in front of me. "Oh please, Em..."

"Of course I will..." she answered.

"Good..." I sighed. She got up and turned all the lights off. I couldn't stop thinking of her. I was going crazy. I stood up and took my hand when she came back and led her out of the door. I basically pulled her to her room, wanting what had been going on again, those hands and fingers to touch me. As soon as we'd gotten in and locked the door I laid on the bed and laid my thighs slightly open. She clambered onto the bed and slipped her hands in, and I became a moaning mess once more.

NPoV

The two clambered back into the bed after their little romp, the lights turned off. Emma lay cuddled up to Chris, her chest up against his, foreheads touching. Chris stroked her jawline with his thumb and planted a delicate kiss on her lips. Emma smiled and kissed his neck and collarbone. Chris shivered slightly, but let out a tired whine. Emma chuckled.

"Exhausted, are we?" she asked.

"After that incredible sex..." he answered. "That was just so good..." She smiled again and kissed him. Chris closed his blue eyes, a look of bliss on his face.

"You're amazing."

"Not as much as you," she replied. "I love you."

"I love you..." He extended his arms and moved her over onto his chest. She didn't mind. He stroked her dark chocolate hair with his fingers, looking downwards at her as she shifted her hands onto him.

"Is that your heart beating?" she asked softy.

"You can hear it?" Chris responded. It was steady although a little quicker than usual.

She nodded. She leant forward and they met in a soft kiss. They talked a little more, but little enough so they could still soak in the situation. Emma fell asleep first while Chris carressed her back. Soon enough, he drifted asleep too, their dreams filled with the warmth that they were cuddled up to.

EPoV

Warm breathing on my neck.

I slowly opened my eyes. The room was a dark blue hue, not very lit. Chris' neck was just in front of me, his body following suit. I felt his chest rise and fall, accompanying inhales and exhales on my skin. I curled one of my hands around his nape. I heard a short exhale. Chris shifted forward slightly, cheek against my own.

"Are you awake yet?" he whispered, his voice laden with affection.

"Yes... I'm awake..." I breathed. His lips kissed my jawline.

"Good morning beautiful..." he whispered in my ear. I smiled.

"Good morning sunshine." I heard the exhale of breath that proceeded his most genuine smiles. He kissed my cheek. I rolled over in the bed to check the time on the alarm clock.

"6am?" I asked, bewildered. "We fell asleep at one! That's so early!"

"Two, actually... or at least I did," I heard him say. I felt his chest push against my back and fall again. My eyes were fully open. We were spooned. The warmth his body spread relaxed me and I closed my eyes. I opened them again when I felt his lips brushing up the entire length of my neck. They started kissing my jawline and working their way up it. I melted into a puddle of happy smiling goo, closing my eyes and sighing as he breathed against me and he kissed. I thought I felt the flick of a tongue across my skin but he went straight back to kissing.

"Cheeky," I murmured, slightly opening my eyes. He smiled, dimples visible. I closed my eyes again. After a few seconds I felt his skin against mine, warm and comforting, his arms drawing me close to him. I could think of no better way to wake up.

CPoV

"You know I have to go..." I whispered in her ear. I didn't want to go. She felt warm and was nice to cuddle up to, despite some of her bones being rather sharp she was still soft and fragile.

She surprised me by shifting from nearly underneath me to face me. Her arm around me drew our torsos together, her leg wrapped around my waist. My eyes widened - my body was surrounded by hers. Thrill and giddyness shot through me as I coiled my leg around her as well. Her breathing quickened.

"Do you have to go, Chris?" She asked. Her hands on my back lowered and I became light-headed like whenever I did get to fool around with a girl. She was pushing us even closer together. We were breathing heavier now, staring in each other's eyes. "I don't want you to go."

I could only think of her and other passionate pursuits. Nothing else. She whispered things - wonderful things - in my ear. Sweet nothings, the whole lot. And so we followed them through - just for the morning, but it was enough to keep us happy all through the days.

Yeah. My writing improved. Plus I decided to show you this particular part because I'm proud of it and think it's lovely and fits well :nice:. Oh, and it's just the right balance of romance and perv that you guys so desperately crave (too bad it isn't the uncensored version) :P:D

your story is so great!!:D

The car slows down narrowlly missing the women, The Guys get out of the car.... the women is Gwyneth![/i]

Chris: Gwyneth, is that you?

Gwyneth: Yes!, Chris and you almost killed me!

Chris, Guy & Jonny: IT WAS WILL!

Will: Hey Chris it was you who told me t-

Chris: QUIET Will!...Anyway Gwyneth, what are you doing, it's not safe for you to be out here on your own, there are crazy pervert's like Guy and Will around!

Guy and Will: Hey!

Gwyneth: I was mugged, they took everything but my clothes!

Guy: Don't worry I'll take those!

I laughed SO hard at that bit :lol:

I laughed SO hard at that bit :lol:

Haha!, Thanks ;)

I'm laughing soooo hard! LMAO at Guy in love with Gwyneth, and the Weird Man was PURE GOLD. I swear, there were actual tears of laughter involved. Simon, these are so great! :laugh3:

;) I'm glad you liked it! :D

Part 7.

Anxiously anticipating.

I refresh this page every 20 seconds.

Not really, but you know. I could if I wanted to.

Well thank you but I am performing two shows of Joseph tonight so I won't be doing the next one today, it will be here tomorrow ;)

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

your story!... I have no words

I can't imagine the look on their faces if they ever saw this:laugh3:

hahaha!, Don't tell them :lol:

It's so silly, yet combines everything in a combination smoothie of epic awesomeness :wacky:

YAHOO! :D