December 14, 200817 yr The site has had to close, cos Mo Batriani is sueing them, cos their site looks the same as his site!!!!!!!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:
December 14, 200817 yr It's not working for me, can anyone else get on it? :bigcry: I just tried and it's not working for me either!
December 14, 200817 yr I just came here to post the same thing :( Maybe they're finally uploading thr lyrics... ... or the Oracle finally buckled under the pressure :laugh3:
December 14, 200817 yr I'm sure it'll be fine! Maybe they're using quiet time to back up data or a database clean ;)
December 14, 200817 yr And it's exactly the same as before :( Did you want to check the Oracle because you've submitted a question? I don't think any get answered on the weekends...
December 14, 200817 yr mm may be they are uploading something new, by the time it is now so close to xmas, may be is Coldplay's xmas message :idea2:
December 14, 200817 yr The site has had to close, cos Mo Batriani is sueing them, cos their site looks the same as his site!!!!!!!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:
December 14, 200817 yr Author it's fine still for me! :D, And yeah i was checking if the oracle answered one of my questions ;)
January 3, 200917 yr *brings back this thread* In case no one else has noticed, coldplay.com's been down for at least an hour now... Major updates, maybe? I hope so!
January 3, 200917 yr ^Haha :lol: ...Or they're finally adding the lyrics that they promised (or maybe US 09 tour news) ;)
Create an account or sign in to comment