August 3, 200323 yr Chris is 1 fantasic man and i don`t fink any1 would change anyfin about him luff Kirsten p.s NONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII lol im not on 4 long
August 3, 200323 yr Author Hahaha, I know Chris is not perfect (but he's close :wink3: ). And I posted this thread to make a funny list with his defects (little defects, of course)... We should to another to Jon, Guy and Will... ermmmmh :sneaky:
August 3, 200323 yr It goes without saying. Thanks for the information: noni said it posted this thread to make a funny list with his defects little defects. I'm not sure if I am ready for that yet.
August 3, 200323 yr Author Hahahaha, that's what a Guy fan says!! :lol: Another for Chris: -Sometimes he's a bit obsessed (now, with his hair...)
August 4, 200323 yr Gwyneth is one lucky girl :angry: :angry: didn't she say that she fell in love with him once he poured her a glass of orange juice. Was that on their first date or just one morning I wonder.
August 4, 200323 yr -He sometimes reveals things about himself he really shouldn't (the 22 thing is a good example) The 22 thing doesn't bother me the slightest (I actually think it's quite a bonus, but hey that's just me :D I don't like it when guys lose their virginity early just for the hell of it) I was actually thinking of the whole 'I can't stop farting' thing, if you're looking for examples of things he should have kept to himself ;) I didn't mean that it bothered, just that it's not entiely normal to broadcast to a popular mag when you lost your virginity :D The farting thing is a good example though.
August 4, 200323 yr Author The farting thing? What's that?? He said something about farting? I can't believe it, haha :D
August 4, 200323 yr Hehe yeah in this interview Mimi posted awhile ago Chris said, "I can't stop farting" :lol:
August 4, 200323 yr he's a guy atleast he's just being himself!!! :lol: :lol: ofcourse I still did not need to know that though!! LMAO! That's funny!
August 4, 200323 yr Author I didn't remember what 'farting' means and when I look at my dictionary... :o Pleeeease, Chris, we don't need to know that!! Now, I can't look at his eyes, he has lost all his charm to me... :embarrased:
August 4, 200323 yr I didn't remember what 'farting' means and when I look at my dictionary... Pleeeease, Chris, we don't need to know that!! Now, I can't look at his eyes, he has lost all his charm to me... Awww :( Come on, look at his little innocent face are you sure u mean that??
August 4, 200323 yr Author Mmmm, I'm not sure... he has to try hard if he wants that I can see his charm again... :D :P :sneaky:
August 4, 200323 yr Mmmm' date=' I'm not sure... he has to try hard if he wants that I can see his charm again... :D :P :sneaky:[/quote'] He is, lookie
August 4, 200323 yr Author Mimi, pleeeeeeeeeeease, do u wanna kill me?? But... *noni with a evil sigh* I'm still not sure... try hard, Chris... :sneaky:
August 4, 200323 yr Author To the hell with Gwyn and Jon!! You win!! I love you again, Chris!! Let's go to get married right now!! Mimi, I love you so much... These pics are really really nice, I'm gonna save them with all my love, yeeeeeep *a huuuuuge hug to lovely mimi* :kiss:
August 4, 200323 yr Heehee, anything to restore your faith in the lovely Chris :D *returns hug to lovely noni*
August 4, 200323 yr hey awww kewl pix...do ya fink u could make me 1 wiv Guy in 4 me so i can save it as a wallpaper? luff Kirsten
August 4, 200323 yr Author Aaaaaaaaaaaah, Kirsten is jealous and she also wants one of Guy... :P :D But you haven't lost your faith in him so... you don't deserve it!! hehehe, just kidding, I'm totally crazy, I need to rest :snore: * nite nite to mimi and kirsten, sleep well honeys*
Create an account or sign in to comment