🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Official Tennis Thread

rudy_o

PHM could technically beat Fed but mentally, he's not strong enough.... :/ He's no fighter like Tsonga or Chardy...

Indeed, I actually like Tsonga a lot more, but still, it's not like Fed has been at his best mentally since last year.. I'll just see what happens, I don't mind who gets the title as long as it's not Nadal.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a pleasant surprise! Aussie Sam Stosur just beat Demented-eva (another one of the super-screamers)!!:D

Dementieva :bigcry:

:evil:

Has anyone noticed how Tsonga looks like he might come from Tonga??:rolleyes:

Yeah, I noticed thattt!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Chardy is out

:bigcry:

:bigcry:

Djokovic is out too

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

:bigcry: :bomb:

Ok, I was out all day, I come back to see THIS!!! NO, NO, NO I can't believe it!!! All my favorites are out!!!

My last hope is that Federer will beat the crap out of Nadal on finals!!

^uh-oh! :uhoh2: bad thoughts...dirty thoughts! :P

I know this is common knowledge, but I was just rechecking the ridiculous Federer-Nadal stats on wikipedia. Maybe I'm just young, but its tough to conceive of a greater rivalry in the history of tennis. Federer having won 5 straight Wimbledon AND U.S. Open titles, Nadal having won 4 straight french open titles and all but the US open this year. And connecting that with the fact that they've faced each other in the last three wimbledon and french open finals...

Its f-ing insane! You just get desensitized to the fact that its a two horse race 90% of the time.

Also thought it was cool that the Williams sisters have won 7 of the last 9 wimbledon's. :rolleyes:

I know this is common knowledge, but I was just rechecking the ridiculous Federer-Nadal stats on wikipedia. Maybe I'm just young, but its tough to conceive of a greater rivalry in the history of tennis. Federer having won 5 straight Wimbledon AND U.S. Open titles, Nadal having won 4 straight french open titles and all but the US open this year. And connecting that with the fact that they've faced each other in the last three wimbledon and french open finals...

Its f-ing insane! You just get desensitized to the fact that its a two horse race 90% of the time.

Also thought it was cool that the Williams sisters have won 7 of the last 9 wimbledon's. :rolleyes:

:dizzy:

I don't feel like watching anymore :bigcry:

Djoker is out already :bigcry:

You're not into either of the Williams sisters, then??:P

:laugh3::laugh3:

No I said I don't like men.That's a bit harsh maybe, I respect their ability and how many titles they've taken but I prefer it when other players win, I really think that Safina deserves to with the French Open.

:laugh3::laugh3:

No I said I don't like men.That's a bit harsh maybe, I respect their ability and how many titles they've taken but I prefer it when other players win, I really think that Safina deserves to with the French Open.

I very much doubt you fancy her either, though...................... :rolleyes: