🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Official Tennis Thread

rudy_o

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but I kinda liked watching tennis all morning until 2 or 3 pm.

Now just a few hours, and decreasing.

Agreed. But, we still have Wimbledon in a month time :dance: And I do love grass :wideeyed:

At least you'll have time watching tennis at home, because

in a month time I'll go to college which is 600 km away from my house and got no TV there :bigcry:

And Sharapova is GONE

:\ Djokovic too. :bigcry:

But Nadal is GONE as well. :cheesy:

Agreed. But, we still have Wimbledon in a month time :dance: And I do love grass :wideeyed:

At least you'll have time watching tennis at home, because

in a month time I'll go to college which is 600 km away from my house and got no TV there :bigcry:

:\ Djokovic too. :bigcry:

But Nadal is GONE as well. :cheesy:

I know, I love Wimbledon, but Nadal will be there, so he'll ruin it for me.

And it's the last Grand Slam I'll watch before going to Med School, and you know how heavy med school is ._.

And yeah, I'll always be grateful to the man who killed his dream: Robin Söderling :)

We still need Shrek OUT.

Grand Slams would be much better without Shrek and Rat-ael :lol:

But, without the competitiveness, do you think it'll be interesting to watch? :uhoh:

There's enough competitiveness without Rafa, but that's my opinion.

I just find him very annoying since the very beginning, his stupid hair, his muscle game, pulling his underwear and the moaning when he hits the ball, and even more the fact that he's the favorite just because he brought down Fed.

There's enough competitiveness without Rafa, but that's my opinion.

I just find him very annoying since the very beginning, his stupid hair, his muscle game, pulling his underwear and the moaning when he hits the ball, and even more the fact that he's the favorite just because he brought down Fed.

OMG. Me is so agreed with you!

:hug:

Sarcasm?

I don't see the big thing about Rafa, sorry.

But yes, anyone could have done that.

I don't see Federer as a God, although he's great, but every players moment ends.

Rafa was the lucky one.

Well considering Fed is possibly the greatest tennis player who ever lived. I'd argue that Nadal had to get a lot more than lucky in the past 3 French's, last Aussie and Wimbledon.

Honestly I don't really like Nadal, as happy as I was to see him finally win wimbledon. But regardless of whether or not you dislike him you gotta admit that you have to be extremely talented to have accomplish what Nadal has.

So Mark, what's your diagnosis of your boy Murray against Gonzo?

The better player one on the day. It's Murray's worst surface, so it isn't a huge upset really. I shall now be backing the Fed all the way in the French and look forward to seeing Murray play at Queen's.:D

Well considering Fed is possibly the greatest tennis player who ever lived. I'd argue that Nadal had to get a lot more than lucky in the past 3 French's, last Aussie and Wimbledon.

Honestly I don't really like Nadal, as happy as I was to see him finally win wimbledon. But regardless of whether or not you dislike him you gotta admit that you have to be extremely talented to have accomplish what Nadal has.

I admit that Nadal is a good player, but I don't like his character. That's all. ;)

Wowww. :surprised:

:P jk

I didn't say he's bad, he has something, but he doesn't convince me.

And I don't need to say that there are and were better players than Rafa.

Even women.