✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show Off "Your" Coldplay!

Makayla

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my walls are RIDICULOUS. theyre not nice looking. but i like them.

one wall has my across the universe poster, a random coldplay photo, some pictures of friends, some old notes and a dreamcatcher. its also the wall with my door, which is a gigaaaaantic collage of magazine photos.

the next wall has my homemade VIDA signs, my coldplay gig poster, and some of my art. it also has my closest which is again a random collage, with a lottt of coldplay photos.

the next two are random stuff that remind me of trips and people, with a couple art prints.

hahah, that was a little too indepth, but oh well.

my walls are RIDICULOUS. theyre not nice looking. but i like them.

one wall has my across the universe poster, a random coldplay photo, some pictures of friends, some old notes and a dreamcatcher. its also the wall with my door, which is a gigaaaaantic collage of magazine photos.

the next wall has my homemade VIDA signs, my coldplay gig poster, and some of my art. it also has my closest which is again a random collage, with a lottt of coldplay photos.

the next two are random stuff that remind me of trips and people, with a couple art prints.

hahah, that was a little too indepth, but oh well.

hahahaha i need pictues of all of this...

hahah, ok. heres a couple picture of the more interesting things.. to me. lol.

sadly, my coldplay gig poster is down, since my mom says i should get a frame so i dont put holes through it, since there was only 100 made.

P1270022.jpg

my door on the inside of my room, with appearances of random shit on my walls and table. the other side of my door is similar to this.. yes, that is a v for vendetta mask.

P1270024.jpg

my across the universe poster with a painting of an apple i did, a random coldplay photo:D

P1270027.jpg

my closet.

P1110775.jpg

my VIVA signs:D

hahah, ok. heres a couple picture of the more interesting things.. to me. lol.

sadly, my coldplay gig poster is down, since my mom says i should get a frame so i dont put holes through it, since there was only 100 made.

P1270022.jpg

my door on the inside of my room, with appearances of random shit on my walls and table. the other side of my door is similar to this.. yes, that is a v for vendetta mask.

P1270024.jpg

my across the universe poster with a painting of an apple i did, a random coldplay photo:D

P1270027.jpg

my closet.

P1110775.jpg

my VIVA signs:D

O girl i am proud of you!! tight!!:cool:

I am happy to see some nice lil pics of my GB up on that wall of yours too :kiss::kiss::kiss:

very nice...

Makayla, your blinds are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! :stunned:

I don't have much here in my room... just my little coldplay related stuff part on one of my pin boards:

DSC04610.jpg

and my butterflies I got from the B'ham gig...

DSC04612.jpg

oh, and my tattoo, but I don't think it belongs to this thread...

I love your room, darcy!!:) i noticed some weezer there too!! =w=

Oh yeah liz, you can also check on amazon or allposters.com!

oh, and my tattoo, but I don't think it belongs to this thread...

have you posted a picture of it in the tattoos thread? i'd love to see it

i have lots of coldplay stuff in my room!!:D a bunch of pictures/interviews from magazines, that i'm actually starting to have trouble finding new room on my walls for :lol:

And my closed with the VIVA logo is the best thing ever<3

Well what is your tatoo of ??

u know what...i put all the butterflies up on my room, on this corkboard and me and my roommate have to share this big corkboard bc it streches acoss both sides of our room and guess what??

I came home one weekend and the biatch had moved my butterflies and put some of them over her bed....the bitch!! dont EVER touch my Coldplay things. :angry::veryangry2:

ever.

dont u guys agree with me? i moved them back where i wanted them and had them in the first place..if she would have asked or something..but she is horrible anyway so thats what made me so mad!

anyway... all the butterflies on the wall made me think of that btw.

Well what is your tatoo of ??

u know what...i put all the butterflies up on my room, on this corkboard and me and my roommate have to share this big corkboard bc it streches acoss both sides of our room and guess what??

I came home one weekend and the biatch had moved my butterflies and put some of them over her bed....the bitch!! dont EVER touch my Coldplay things. :angry::veryangry2:

ever.

dont u guys agree with me? i moved them back where i wanted them and had them in the first place..if she would have asked or something..but she is horrible anyway so thats what made me so mad!

That is horrible!!!!

You can tell her that Makayla says she's a bitch.

I'd have slapped that hoe!

:lol:

That is horrible!!!!

You can tell her that Makayla says she's a bitch.

I'd have slapped that hoe!

HAHAHA I love you Makayla! Yes! but then she would be a bitch and try to make fun of me for spending time on Coldplay's fansite and talking to ppl on here...hoe!!!!!!

I wanted to slap the slut but- god im stuck with her the rest of the year...and u kno what..she made fun of Guy the other day too...:veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2:

she better watch it...skank!

She is a bitch!!!!!! Also tell her that Marisa says shes a bitch!!

I would have beaten her up!!

edit: OH I LOVE THAT!!!(marianats)

That's a great idea!!!

AHH thanks Marisa!! I love u too!:kiss: i wish i could have picked a roomie from Coldplaying :lol::D

....bitch

HAHAHA I love you Makayla! Yes! but then she would be a bitch and try to make fun of me for spending time on Coldplay's fansite and talking to ppl on here...hoe!!!!!!

I wanted to slap the slut but- god im stuck with her the rest of the year...and u kno what..she made fun of Guy the other day too...:veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2:

she better watch it...skank!

I love you too Liz!!

what a douche.

How can you make fun of guy??!!

He is PERFECT!

Well, i'm gonna make fun of her and say that she is a sack of shit that needs to get set on someone's porch and burn!! :D

I love you too Liz!!

what a douche.

How can you make fun of guy??!!

He is PERFECT!

Well, i'm gonna make fun of her and say that she is a sack of shit that needs to get set on someone's porch and burn!! :D

Bahaha :gorgeous: ( that smiley is suppose to be her as a skank) lol

I know!! I was about to bitch slap her for sure, talking about my man like that!!

She walked up to one of the pics i have of him on my wall and points and says "ew..is that an earring? thats so nasty..when guys have earrings..."

WHORE!!!! That earring is fucking sexy as hell!! and she knows nothing about sexy cus her bf looks like shit and is so fugly....:veryangry2::veryangry2:

anyway...wow i swear i dont have anger problems guys :lol: she is just very annoying...and bitchy

AHH thanks Marisa!! I love u too!:kiss: i wish i could have picked a roomie from Coldplaying :lol::D

....bitch

i love you too liz! it would be so cool if we could pick roommates and stuff from here lol

SHE MADE FUN OF GUY?! SKANK!!!! sack of shit!! he's hot! what's her problem?!

and for an earring?! yeah, my brother has 4. they're no gross. and guy's earring is cute.

well no wonder she knows what hot is if her boyfriend is some ugly douche.

reading these posts about liz's roommate totally just cheered me up and made me laugh!! i was in a horrible mood. thanks girls!!:)

i love you too liz! it would be so cool if we could pick roommates and stuff from here lol

SHE MADE FUN OF GUY?! SKANK!!!! sack of shit!! he's hot! what's her problem?!

and for an earring?! yeah, my brother has 4. they're no gross. and guy's earring is cute.

well no wonder she knows what hot is if her boyfriend is some ugly douche.

reading these posts about liz's roommate totally just cheered me up and made me laugh!! i was in a horrible mood. thanks girls!!:)

Aww! No Prob.!! :kiss: thats what we are here for! :D Cheer each other up, obsess over them perfect CP boys and be pervy!!:wink3:

think i covered it all :lol:

hahahahah!! exactly!!:D:sneaky::wink3:

thanks.:hug:

let me know if you need to rant some more over that dumb bitch or any other anti-coldplay person!

haha yeah! the thread will hear about it if her or any other coldplay hater, infedels try to mess with me!! lol :lol::sneaky: