✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show Off "Your" Coldplay!

Makayla

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait... wtf?? who is this slut that made fun of GUY BERRYMAN? UM EXCUSE ME, HO, BUT HE IS ROALTY OVER YOUR SHITASS. UGH some people disgust me :uhoh:

HAHAHH

"Roylaty over your shitass" hahaah you made me laugh so hard right now!!:lol::lol::lol: omg! and the bitch just looked at me too!!

the hoe is my roommate (:veryangry2:) and ya she said GB's earring was nasty and ugly and she moved my butterfly confetti from the concert over to ubove her own bed!!!!! BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHH

"Roylaty over your shitass" hahaah you made me laugh so hard right now!!:lol::lol::lol: omg! and the bitch just looked at me too!!

the hoe is my roommate (:veryangry2:) and ya she said GB's earring was nasty and ugly and she moved my butterfly confetti from the concert over to ubove her own bed!!!!! BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGH! she sounds disgusting... yeah i just went back and saw the thing about the butterflies :cry:

but seriously. thats so fuckin disrespectful of your things.. she seriously could learn something if she went back to elementary school. :rolleyes::angry:

UGH! she sounds disgusting... yeah i just went back and saw the thing about the butterflies :cry:

but seriously. thats so fuckin disrespectful of your things.. she seriously could learn something if she went back to elementary school. :rolleyes::angry:

thats how i felt too! i mean who does that? just moves ( she only took the pink ones , wierd) my butterflies over to her bed on the wall!! and then today she bitches at me for leaving my key on her side of the dresser!!??:veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2:

she is in the purest sense of the word BITCH!

btw. ...Coldplay makes all things better....

"I dont want a cycle of recycle revenge...i dont want to follow death and all of his friends.."

hahah i was feelling those lycis all the sudden!:lol:

haha yeah! the thread will hear about it if her or any other coldplay hater, infedels try to mess with me!! lol :lol::sneaky:

Woo!! We shall change the world!!:P

wait... wtf?? who is this slut that made fun of GUY BERRYMAN? UM EXCUSE ME, HO, BUT HE IS ROALTY OVER YOUR SHITASS. UGH some people disgust me

I love you alex!:hug:

you're so right!:laugh3:

she seriously could learn something if she went back to elementary school.

hahahahah!!:laugh3::lol:

very nice drawing my_song_is_love!!:clap:

thats how i felt too! i mean who does that? just moves ( she only took the pink ones , wierd) my butterflies over to her bed on the wall!! and then today she bitches at me for leaving my key on her side of the dresser!!??:veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2:

she is in the purest sense of the word BITCH!

btw. ...Coldplay makes all things better....

"I dont want a cycle of recycle revenge...i dont want to follow death and all of his friends.."

hahah i was feelling those lycis all the sudden!:lol:

that lyric is perfect :D :lol: they seriously fit my every mood. :dance:

that lyric is perfect :D :lol: they seriously fit my every mood. :dance:

they fit my every mood too!!

earlier for my away message i decided to put coldplay lyrics. i picked a few cause they were all so perfect and then i'd listen to a song and be like omg i forgot this! i can't believe i did that! and i'd go back and add it to my away message :lol:

they fit my every mood too!!

earlier for my away message i decided to put coldplay lyrics. i picked a few cause they were all so perfect and then i'd listen to a song and be like omg i forgot this! i can't believe i did that! and i'd go back and add it to my away message :lol:

hahah that happens to me too.. i'll put a status on facebook with coldplay lyrics but then i change it like 30 seconds later because i decided to change the song. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I finally got round to framing a few things and rearranging the pics on my living room wall over the sofa. Took me bloody ages to get everything hanging straight :\

cpwall.jpg

The big one is just a Ikea print that looks nice there. The top ones are my Viva programme (showing the back cover, not the front) and the Twisted Logic tour programme, showing a page from inside, cos I thought the colours went well together :) Down the side is the Violet Hill vinyl, my new LiTii vinyl and some Stone Roses artwork at the bottom :D I know it's a bit sad framing the vinyl but I didn't want it sitting on a shelf gathering dust, anyway I <3 the LiT artwork :D