✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show Off "Your" Coldplay!

Makayla

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it would be fun to see other people's Coldplay related things.

It can be anything Coldplay!

To start off, i thought i would show you the homemade blinds i made for my room.

They are the lyrics to "Lost"

l_0d171c2d922d4bf290701b2ca11d6387.jpg

l_628772a82a354cc991bd99d6144bfcc3.jpg

l_bd845905f17e4626b998d3ee2881526a.jpg

Pretty cool eh?

So feel free to show off your Coldplay!

Posters, pictures, shirts, anything!

:D

:stunned:

oooh my goodness..

these are absolutely incredible.

how did you have the patience to do that?! :o

beautiful. you want to make me some? ;) :lol:

Those blinds are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I love your ceiling erick!

Ok so here's a picture of my closet that I painted the VIVA logo on. Some of the tape lifted up when I was painting it though so the edges are a little blotchy :(

11tyeya.jpg

2yvte8l.jpg

2d1lrvm.jpg

:dance:

Let's see I also have 12 coldplay things from magazines on my walls, my concert ticket and bag from the concert are on my bulletin board, i have the sticker on the packaging of the Viva la Vida cd on my computer and my wallpaper is coldplay of course:) oh yeah, i got a poster for christmas but its been on backorder for 6 1/2 weeks!!!!:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: and my friend drew me chris martin for christmas but she still has to copy it and find a frame

THIS IS SO COOL! ahhh i'd die to have that on my closet.. :D

I love your closet, In a telescope lens! :D (Sorry, I don't know your real name... :embarassed:)

I wanted to paint the Viva logo on my wall, but my parents won't let me. It's just as well, because I'm terrible with paint and it would probably end up a mess :lol:

I love you closet, In a telescope lens! :D (Sorry, I don't know your real name... :embarassed:)

I wanted to paint the Viva logo on my wall, but my parents won't let me. It's just as well, because I'm terrible with paint and it would probably end up a mess :lol:

Thank you very much!!:D Oh and my name's marisa.

Yeah my mom told me to knock myself out:lol: I wanted to do the entire thing as the the logo, but my mom suggested I just do the middle part since my closet is weird and squares and rectangles formed out of indents on it. I guess that's the best way to describe it. But it turned out great!:D:dance:

Makayla, did you ever name your bracelets? :D

Might as well show off mine again...

3187785677_e6225a2205_o.jpg

The shirt I painted for the concert needs some new paint! Also, beaded that guitar pick necklace. : )

3207139117_758f19a0c7_o.jpg

Oh and finally my Periodic Table of Coldplay to which I'll be able to add Hardest Part & the Blue Room EP soon! :dance:

3194863471_a92cca61a4_o.jpg

Bah! I just realized the Speed of Sound box is upside down! Go me. :(

^ i love your guitarpick necklace !!

and Makayla, I am sooo gonna steal that idea if you don't mind, I LOVE it!! :heart:

Go ahead!! By all means, do whatever you'd like.

I'm just warning you, It does take a significant amount of time.

Especially depending on how big you want the letters to be.

I didn't even fit the whole song because it would have been so much work!

But i think it's worth it!

I love them and all my friends that come over think its great!

:D

glad you like them!

The shirt I painted for the concert needs some new paint! Also, beaded that guitar pick necklace. : )

Oh and finally my Periodic Table of Coldplay to which I'll be able to add Hardest Part & the Blue Room EP soon! :dance:

I love your periodic table and necklace!! Is that coldplay on the picks??

This is AMAZING, Makayla! :o I wish, I had something like that - or an idea like that. :rolleyes:

I just used Chris' plus on the Whatever It Takes Coldplay mug as an inspiration and did a similar plus as well. In it I wrote everything wich makes my life positive or makes me happy. That plus is now on my time planer which I use in school.

I have a poster, of course. Wrote on my bag the Viva La Vida title and make a collage of some Coldplay pictures which I hang up in my room.

i was going to do this too! i even got as far as drawing the outline on paper, but i haven't written anything inside yet. and i left it at home yesterday when i packed to go back to college :angry:.

i don't think i've ever really made anything coldplay, but there are butterflies on the wall over my bed in my dorm. and i always thought that if i broke my arm or something and got a cast, i would get a white cast and paint the VIVA thing on it :wacky:.

I have to say all the stuff thats been shown in here so far is amazing, really great stuff. I don't have any pictures or any kind of decorations, I do have one poster on my ceiling with my tickets and pit pass pinned underneath it from when I went to see Coldplay. So "My" Coldplay things that I have are my covers. Some of you may have heard them before, some may have not, either way I hope you enjoy them and they don't offend your ears too much :P

Violet Hill

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-eRXQRrTxw&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Coldplay - Violet Hill (Full Cover)[/ame]

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face - with added solo at the end :P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq4Sylokih8&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Coldplay - God Put A Smile Upon Your Face cover[/ame]

I have to say all the stuff thats been shown in here so far is amazing, really great stuff. I don't have any pictures or any kind of decorations, I do have one poster on my ceiling with my tickets and pit pass pinned underneath it from when I went to see Coldplay. So "My" Coldplay things that I have are my covers. Some of you may have heard them before, some may have not, either way I hope you enjoy them and they don't offend your ears too much :P

Violet Hill

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face - with added solo at the end :P

these are so fucking amazing...i favorited them if u don't mind?

Wow that's so nice :stunned:

Nothing to show here...my sister would freak out if i began to decorate our room with Coldplay stuff :lol:

Do it do it do it!!!!!!! :D

Yep! Here's a closeup. The paint is chipping off of this, too!

3207505153_5b4f39a27c_o.jpg

Awsome! Love the picks necklace!

The Lost curtains, butterfly ceiling, and Viva closet also rock! Great job!

Everything is so cool!!! :nice:

I love it when coldplayers get creative :P

& Makayla, those blinds are sooooo pretty!!! :wacky:

I just might steal your idea as well.... :P

I'll upload some pics of my coldplay scrapbook, and my figurines' shrine tonight :D