✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show Off "Your" Coldplay!

Makayla

So damn cool!!!!

those are the best lookin cookies i've ever seen!!

did you end up eating them?!!!

I made these cookies around Christmastime (Well decorated really, the cookies came already shaped in the form of snowmen and I iced them to look like Coldplay lol):

Miscphotos022.jpg

Everything on them is edible, don't they all look yummy?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So damn cool!!!!

those are the best lookin cookies i've ever seen!!

did you end up eating them?!!!

Thanks! I didn't eat them, It felt too weird so I saved them in a container in my freezer :lol:

THOSE ARE AMAZING!!:clap:

Did they take long to make?

Yeah it took a few hours to make all of them because I had only white frosting and had to mix food coloring to get the right colors for their clothes and also had to wait for certain parts to dry before adding sprinkles/more frosting. It was very fun though!

I made these cookies around Christmastime (Well decorated really, the cookies came already shaped in the form of snowmen and I iced them to look like Coldplay lol):

Miscphotos022.jpg

These cookies are awesome!!!!!!!! :D

Miscphotos022.jpg

Those are amazing! :D :D

Miscphotos022.jpg

Good Job! They look so yummy! But yah i wouldnt be able to eat them either lol:D

Okay, so I've finished the Viva La Vida bracelet I talked about before. :) It was too big before, but it fits me now as I removed two rows of beads.

EPSN0545-1.jpg

Unfinished

EPSN0572-1.jpg

EPSN0574-1.jpg

EPSN0576-1.jpg

EPSN0577-1.jpg

The bracelet's width is about 1,9 cm.

The pictures are a little dark, but I think you get the image.

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!, I would buy one, you should make more and put them on eBay! IT'S AMAZING!

Okay, so I've finished the Viva La Vida bracelet I talked about before. :) It was too big before, but it fits me now as I removed two rows of beads..

Oh my goodness!!!!!

That is so cool!!!

seriously, i want one!

Good job!

i love it!

:thumbsup:

Wow, thank you so much guys. :blush: Your response really means a lot to me. :happy:

I have actually been thinking about selling homemade Coldplay bracelets (and planning it for a period), but first I would have to find out how to get permission to use the "names" "Viva La Vida" and "Coldplay" etc. (which Coldplay probably have copyrights to) for legally sale.

You can't sell them according to the Intellectual Property Code. You could sell them to friends though but not on the market.

Yeah, that's what I thought. If I'm lucky I might get permission to it though. :\

yeah! i would buy one! god..i just cant get enought Coldplay things...such an obsession!! but i love the obsession!!!!ah!!

Thanks. Haha, viva la obsesión! :cheesy:

Looks like you would want an "I Love Guy" bracelet though. :thinking: :P

Yeah, that's what I thought. If I'm lucky I might get permission to it though. :\

Thanks. Haha, viva la obsesión! :cheesy:

Looks like you would want an "I Love Guy" bracelet though. :thinking: :P

alalalal!!! i will take a Guy braclet..but also i would like Coldplay anything and anything Chris, Guy, Will, or Jonny...obsessed with it all!!:P