\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \

}

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I just designed a Coldplay T-shirt and it's on sale for the first 72 hours! I've always really loved the lyric "Now my feet won't touch the ground" so I decided to base my design off of it.

Here's the design:display.jpg

and here's the link if you're interested in buying!

Definitely one of my favourite lyrics....I really like your design...love the shoes particularly! Perhaps I shall reward my hard days work...hmmmm what color does one choose....*looks for a rainbow combination*

Definitely one of my favourite lyrics....I really like your design...love the shoes particularly! Perhaps I shall reward my hard days work...hmmmm what color does one choose....*looks for a rainbow combination*

Thank you!!! :D

idk if y'all remember the Mylo Xyloto car i had for my online simracing which i posted pictures of a while ago. But anyways, they updated the car on Wednesday to a new version, so I asked a good friend of mine to make me a new version of that paint. Here is the result :) - Mylo graffiti mixed up with Lost! and Life In Technicolor covers, a Viva era picture, and a Mylofication of the True Love heart on the hood -

Coldplay1_zpsgz59bhhh.png

Coldplay2_zpsiwpvjp9r.png

Coldplay3_zpsnzhgsh35.png

Show Off "Your" Coldplay!

Well this is sort of Coldplay related as it features Ghost Stories artist Mila Furstova [emoji4]

We have become friends after i done some videos featuring her work.

She sent me this amazing gift with a personal message which now takes 'pride of place' on my dining room wall[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

2c9160eaa0656faedfab173161816e3f.jpg

Well this is sort of Coldplay related as it features Ghost Stories artist Mila Furstova [emoji4]

We have become friends after i done some videos featuring her work.

She sent me this amazing gift with a personal message which now takes 'pride of place' on my dining room wall[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

2c9160eaa0656faedfab173161816e3f.jpg

woooow how kind of her! :wacky:

These are the 'original' photographers slides from Coldplay's second gig at the Exeter Cavern venue back in 2000.

Remember, this was before the days of mobile phones with cameras, so these are really rare.

The slides were then used to develope and then circulate the photos to the various music magazines to use on their reviews of the gig.1d626998f3e6ebcf1d7dc309a6227b90.jpg56595e0c54c9a2a4e03ec85cee8f771b.jpg2340ec989b7918f2d8b0dcb05697d7e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk