✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show Off "Your" Coldplay!

Makayla

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found it on ebay. In the first place the German radio station 1Live had the idea of letting artists design a coffee mug and produce a small amount of them especially for their staff. I guess it is pretty rare. I think chris drew the original one during their visit for the secret gig on November, 2nd, 2011.

Click to enlarge!

Looking forward to have a cup of coffee with You in London again! ;-)

Found it on ebay. In the first place the German radio station 1Live had the idea of letting artists design a coffee mug and produce a small amount of them especially for their staff. I guess it is pretty rare. I think chris drew the original one during their visit for the secret gig on November, 2nd, 2011.

Click to enlarge!

Looking forward to have a cup of coffee with You in London again! ;-)

ah you were lucky then :) it's so cute ^^

haha ok deal! :) bring your mug and ill take mine :P

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Ooh fancy! Is that album art a sticker or somehow glued on top of the box?

Sorry my answer is late. I didn't check this thread for long time.

It's called Decoupage. Check this out >> [video=youtube;P4ybV_jhzxo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4ybV_jhzxo

Nope, I didn't do it myself. My mom did it for me. I just printed the artwork. The ink must be water proof though.

Umm, I think it's time to show what I've done during my holiday :p

This is how I imagine Harvey town :D

2q87rx1.jpg

And it's my first attempt to draw with gouache :confused: :

v5k8dj.jpg

Wooooow I love your first drawing! so colourful :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Lol hi everyone *waves creepily*

So I'm in the process of making my own Ghost Stories hoodie because I don't dig silk screen logos on hoodies (mostly because they fade after a while) and because the official ones are freaking expensive!

Thus, I bought myself a dark blue hoodie for 12€, some fabric and threads and started sewing euheuheuh.

That bloody pigeon was a pain in the ass and I had to change a few details, but I think it's okay. The stars will be added later on

(I'll sew on the origami lines on them, because they look rather fancy :charming:)

3hLfdUp.jpg

/fan

Lol hi everyone *waves creepily*

So I'm in the process of making my own Ghost Stories hoodie because I don't dig silk screen logos on hoodies (mostly because they fade after a while) and because the official ones are freaking expensive!

Thus, I bought myself a dark blue hoodie for 12€, some fabric and threads and started sewing euheuheuh.

That bloody pigeon was a pain in the ass and I had to change a few details, but I think it's okay. The stars will be added later on

(I'll sew on the origami lines on them, because they look rather fancy :charming:)

3hLfdUp.jpg

/fan

Haha, very nice! Though I can't tell if that's a pigeon or a... parrot? Lol :P

Haha, very nice! Though I can't tell if that's a pigeon or a... parrot? Lol :P

Yeah the head looks kinda messed up :lol:

Once it's sewn on it will stretch back into its original form though :awesome:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

BUUUUMP

I was walking around Woodstock last Saturday and found some of these bracelets in one of the shops! They were only 69 cents each, so I bought three of them:

osa7uc.jpg

I really missed wearing bracelets like these. Plus the blue/white one is kinda Ghost Stories-ish, so still relevant to this era :P

BUUUUMP

I was walking around Woodstock last Saturday and found some of these bracelets in one of the shops! They were only 69 cents each, so I bought three of them:

osa7uc.jpg

I really missed wearing bracelets like these. Plus the blue/white one is kinda Ghost Stories-ish, so still relevant to this era :P

Cool! Maybe you should also add 'O' tattoo on top of your wrist as well ;) That will make it more GS-ish :D