✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show Off "Your" Coldplay!

Makayla

here's a little something i've done and just started using on iRacing :) (took about 6 hours to make) (the number on the car changes for every race, so it's not something u get to pick...)

I even put some Coldplaying in there :p

MX1.png

MX4.png

MX2.png

MX3.png

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Coldplay themed backpack?

Hi, I had no idea where to post this so I think I'm gonna try my luck here.

I just bought a new backpack for school today! It's completely black and rather boring :|

I was thinking of giving it a paint job— using glow in the dark and neon fabric paints and making it stand out, and 'glowing in the dark'.

Thing is, I have no idea how I should get started on this and was hoping that some kind Coldplayers could give some advice or put forth some ideas? I'll upload a picture of the backpack if need be.

Thanks so much in advance and may God put a smile upon your face. heh :)

I just bought a new backpack for school today! It's completely black and rather boring :|

I was thinking of giving it a paint job— using glow in the dark and neon fabric paints and making it stand out, and 'glowing in the dark'.

Thing is, I have no idea how I should get started on this and was hoping that some kind Coldplayers could give some advice or put forth some ideas? I'll upload a picture of the backpack if need be.

Threads merged.

You can find loads of photos of customized items in this thread : )

Hiya,

I use paint pens for pretty much everything I have Mylo Xyloto-ified here's the link to the pens HERE

:) these aren't my exact ones but pretty much the same

They are quite fluorescent and bright, however on black material you have to go over a couple of times to make it really bright, I've done note books, pens, bracelets, just made pictures, and have began working on my jeans :)

You could draw all the MX symbols and lyrics, that'd look good

Hope that helps

Molly

Okay so I was bored today and decided to go out and get those paints...

This is the end product. (sorry for the poor quality of the image there's only so much I can do with an iPhone)

50B3A54D-80E3-43D1-A607-D9285D2F9B3D-4075-000001F3AC7EAA92.jpg

I kinda didn't really know what I was doing there... Just randomly spraying things about hoping that they would blend together nicely. Heh.

Okay so I was bored today and decided to go out and get those paints...

This is the end product. (sorry for the poor quality of the image there's only so much I can do with an iPhone)

50B3A54D-80E3-43D1-A607-D9285D2F9B3D-4075-000001F3AC7EAA92.jpg

I kinda didn't really know what I was doing there... Just randomly spraying things about hoping that they would blend together nicely. Heh.

You need to learn me how to make my bag that awesome. :wideeyed: It's really cool.

Look what the postie delivered to me this morning! :D

34CC4989-30B7-4879-B727-AFBCB06CDBB8-1914-0000029674325366.jpg

I didn't even know they'd started sending them out already! :o

I also recently got this off of Ebay, very pleased with it:

$(KGrHqRHJE0FB5SHlJU7BQkqBnrTkQ~~60_12.JPG

And of course my Live 2012 blu-ray/CD set which arrived on Monday! Just waiting for my lithograph now. I'm one very happy fangirl atm! :heart::wacky:

• 2 weeks later...