🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Show Off "Your" Coldplay!

Makayla

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm inspired by nicole's shirts. i'm thinking of painting the LRLRL album cover onto a shirt. it must be cheaper than buying coldplay shirts. :P!

Not sure, if you buy several bottles of paint it comes out expensive but you can make a couple of tee-shirts with them, not only one. That's why it's well worth making them but only if you make 2 or 3.

i'm inspired by nicole's shirts. I'm thinking of painting the LRLRL album cover onto a shirt. it must be cheaper than buying Coldplay shirts. :P!!

trust me, it is cheaper than buying! I am onto making a second shirt... although, I do like Coldplay's.. but I don't have a lot of money! =P

It's not the money for me, but it's such a fun and if I wear my own shirts, I often come to talk with people "Oh nice shirt, where from... " :)

Agreed, It's nice to say, "I made it" and then go into how. :)

Not sure, if you buy several bottles of paint it comes out expensive but you can make a couple of tee-shirts with them, not only one. That's why it's well worth making them but only if you make 2 or 3.

i think it depends on what type of paint you buy. the fabric paint i bought only cost $1 per bottle. it would also depend on how much the shirts cost.

altogether the shirt i made cost about $5, and if i bought a shirt (online) the shipping alone would cost more than that. :\

it must be cheaper than buying coldplay shirts. :P!!

exactly! plus i feel more like a fan making a shirt than just buying one. :)

they're not "cheap copies"!! and just because you didn't create the original doesn't mean that you're not talented.

being able to copy them as closely as you do takes a lot of skill. :)

exactly!