✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked at it again and all of our comments from this morning are already covered up by others ppls more recent messages...........:( :angry: so now he wont see ours! :bigcry: cus it doesn look like u can go back and look .....:confused:

I am pretty sure that the owner of that Twitpic account can actually see ALL comments made :)

However, we get only shown the most recent ones which fit on one side (let it be 25 or so?!).

I am pretty sure that he's able to also read the older comments.

^^ true....but ill make a few more comments when i think its time for him so head to bed :sneaky: :wink3:

Honestly I do think that it wouldn't do any good.

'Cause it will only lead into more 'spamming' from other users as well, and I am pretty sure, that once they get the feeling that they are kind of pestered or spammed all this tweeting will be reduced to a very low key stuff!

Plus ... you can maybe even disable comments and that's what they would do next, I reckon' :(

You weren't able to reply to Will's pic I guess ... :(

Well, just my opinion on it :confused:

:inquisitive: what are u saying Perrine?!

That you hope Guy wears a man thong?!?! :inquisitive:

:|

:laugh3:

Haaaa no I didn't want to say that (even if I wouldn't mind :wink3:)

I wanted to say a WOMAN thong, forgotten by some girl :rolleyes:

THAT would kill you ! :dead:

I just looked at it again and all of our comments from this morning are already covered up by others ppls more recent messages...........:( :angry: so now he wont see ours! :bigcry: cus it doesn look like u can go back and look .....:confused:

I don't really know how to use twitter yet, but I saw that we can't rad older messages and that sucks :cry:

I am pretty sure that the owner of that Twitpic account can actually see ALL comments made :)

However, we get only shown the most recent ones which fit on one side (let it be 25 or so?!).

I am pretty sure that he's able to also read the older comments.

Aww thanks that would be really cool ! :blush:

We should try between Coldplayers : someone post any pic, and other Coldplayers comment it more than 20 or 25 times, so that we could see if it's possible for the account's owner to read all the messages ;)

Does someone want to try ?

Edit : I agree with you Kirsten, I don't think it's a good idea to spam ... even if some people already do that :sad:

Aww thanks that would be really cool ! :blush:

We should try between Coldplayers : someone post any pic, and other Coldplayers comment it more than 20 or 25 times, so that we could see if it's possible for the account's owner to read all the messages ;)

Does someone want to try ?

ooh, i'd love to try it out. although i dunno if i have enough coldplayer friends to participate lol but im pretty sure the owner of the account can view all the comments :D

I also agree with Kirsten that the owner of the account can see all the comments.

I also learned this trick from Anna last night, when you are on your main twitter page type "@coldplay" into the search box on the right and every single comment made by anyone to coldplay whether in repsonse to the messages or photos comes up and you can scroll through all the pages to your little heart's content!

:)

A bookworm called Jonny... Guy http://twitpic.com/5fswk

looks like he's reading "Quicksilver" by Neal Stephenson

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH :bomb:

His face, his eyes, his... totally death serious glance, OMG :dead:

I'm torn, shall I love Jonny because of gorgeousness or Guy because he keeps bombarding us with delicious pictures?

*looks at the picture again*

....GAH :wideeyed:

Tweeting Guy

May 18, 2009 9:46 am

Mr Berryman discovers the joy of Twitter

news_line.png

Good morning. Yesterday was a big day over on the official Coldplay Twitter page - as Guy started posting to it. Most of his tweets had pictures in them, like these:

9004021.jpg

9015397.jpg

9031996.jpg

Will even joined in the fun with a picture of Guy on Twitter...

hf5.jpg

Keep it locked to twitter.com/coldplay for more of the same...

Anchorman

:D