✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ their twitter messages are boring me. And R42 is equally boring!

I don't think they are boring. I am not expecting any interesting band news these days, but at least it's good to know that Anchorman is still alive & tweeting when everyone else has disappeared.

Coldplay ‏@coldplay

fierce panda (@_fiercepanda) gave coldplay (+ 100s of others) their big break. this film is going to be great http://www.pledgemusic.com/fiercepanda PH

From that link:

To help you on your way on Wednesday March 13th 2013 various bits and pieces of Coldplay, Idlewild, Steve Lamacq and indeed fierce panda ourselves, got together for a top secret day of filming at the Bull & Gate in Kentish Town. That top secret day of filming resulted in a trailer which in the true spirit of indiepop singles lasts for three minutes and 20 seconds and which hints at the highs and lows of running an independent label since 1994.

Also:

“ Fierce Panda do things other record companies don’t do, they come at it from a fan perspective, they’re not business people and that’s what allows them to take risks and be creative and to be a bit more out there. It was a huge part of a wider puzzle – a massive stepping stone. It was definitely what got us played on the radio and then got us a headline slot at the Bull and Gate which at the time was the biggest gig we’d ever done” ( Will Champion – Coldplay )

there is also this link:Coldplay's Journey To The Heart Of Kentish Town