🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it really exciting to meet people that love Coldplay as much as I do.:dance:

Take a picture together??:thinking:

I'll think about it. :D

Oh Felicia, you're so mysterious...

So anyway, Felicia, me and my group will be meeting you at the immigration office? Or do you wanna meet up at the bus stop? Cuz I'll be meeting Rudy at the Medan Kidd bus stop and we're going to the office together... Oh yeah, and I'll be arriving at around 3.

Oh Felicia, you're so mysterious...

So anyway, Felicia, me and my group will be meeting you at the immigration office? Or do you wanna meet up at the bus stop? Cuz I'll be meeting Rudy at the Medan Kidd bus stop and we're going to the office together... Oh yeah, and I'll be arriving at around 3.

Ok, let's meet at the bus stop.

3pm?so late?

No choice... my sister has to attend her class at 9-10 otherwise she might get barred... So the next bus is at 11... Eh... the journey is 3 hours right? So I'll arrive at 2-ish... :) Dont worry. The office closes at 5.30... Right Rudy?

Ok:)

How old is your sister?

My sister is 18 years old.

Ok, let's meet at the bus stop.

3pm?so late?

Yeah, 3pm is quite late lah. :confused:

No choice... my sister has to attend her class at 9-10 otherwise she might get barred... So the next bus is at 11... Eh... the journey is 3 hours right? So I'll arrive at 2-ish... :) Dont worry. The office closes at 5.30... Right Rudy?

5pm lah. Hey I'm still waiting for your reply regarding your returning transportation. You want me to fetch you to the bus station after all those things are settled? Or anywhere else? :confused:

Ok:)

How old is your sister?

My sister is 18 years old.

I AM 18 YEARS OLD. Err... not yet :P

Check the wiki page about the location: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore_Indoor_Stadium, it's about 7000 odd people.

I'm flying down Monday morning and leaving Tuesday evening... best I could do with Jetstar.

There's Aeroline in 1 Utama (RM180 both ways) and Firstcoach at the KPMG Tower nearby (RM115 both ways).

There's also AIREBUS from Midvalley that you could Google.

Do you really need 3 separate posts for that purpose? :dozey:

Pai still doesn't reply my SMS :\

:lol:

Maybe she's busy preparing for tests?

I heard she's having few tests this week.

Actually I have a test tomorrow, so I'm gonna do my revision later.

Anyway, it's just an open book test. :cool:

Hey! Rudy sorry I didnt reply tadi. I had classes from morning til 8pm at night and yes, there were tests, and I havent paid my postpaid bill... :embarrassed: That's how broke I am... Hehe... But yeah, if there are any updates, I'll sms you..

And yeah, I'll be in Ipoh earlier than 3 since tomorrow I'll be getting train tickets for a train that departs at 9. My sister's Friday class is cancelled so we can go earlier.

My sister is 20 in July. OMG she's old.