✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

You guys are so going to enjoy the concert!

After being in the NZ show and the S'pore show 3 years ago, I think S'pore fans are much better. A lot more responsive in my opinion.

Think of me while you're there. Haha. :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm selling my Premiere Tickets.

:cry:

I feel bad that I have to do this, but I am selling my tickets to the concert on Monday. :cry: I just don't feel up to it anymore.

So, if anyone knows anyone who might want to watch the show. I am selling my Premiere tickets. Kindly get in touch with me directly at [email protected] (NOTE: it's not NOSTALGIA, there's an "A," [email protected])

thanks. :cry:

You guys are so going to enjoy the concert!

After being in the NZ show and the S'pore show 3 years ago, I think S'pore fans are much better. A lot more responsive in my opinion.

Think of me while you're there. Haha. :D

those "phone wave" looked rockin though!!

They had a counter for backpacks the last time they performed there... but you never know lah next week...

That's why I asked. I hope we don't have to put our bags at the deposit this time.

i totally get what you mean! who knows, might bumped into those puppets when they sightseeing heh heh. its good to bring a camera everywhere you go now (don't mean to sound so stalkery but last time chris went sentosa, lol).

come onnnn, i'm sure there's a staff from indoor stadium or something here in the messageboard... Usually when's the soundcheck? the night before, right after Duffy's? share lah share lah, all coldplay fan here :D

Do you guys know in what hotel they'll be staying? Again, don't mean to be stalkery :D but I just want to try my luck, you know if they're coming out of the hotel to have lunch or do the merlion or anything. Who knows, right? :P

Wow there are too many stalkers-to-be; here in this thread :P jk

:laugh3: It's only temporary though. :D

Does anyone know at which part of the indoor stadium they'll be selling the tour merch??

I figure it'll be hard to find in the crowd..(i think..)

There will be tour merch? I'd like to get some. :nice:

Does anyone know at which part of the indoor stadium they'll be selling the tour merch??

last time i went there was a couple of booths selling the tour merch, both outside and inside, you won't miss it. be prepared to bring loads of cash!!

argh, i still can't find any details of their stay here! getting desperate now hahhaha!

the ones outside will be at the sistic counter area(near east entrance but ground level). dey will also be selling inside the stadium itself when u enter..yea(:

haha yah! :dance: they are in your country!!!! :freak: SO EXITING!!! i take it you have pit tickets again?? and your trusty Jonny banner??? ;)

who has a jonny banner? haha. i noticed there's little or close to none banners at coldplay concerts...

ANYONE?? :shocked2:

i think they will most prob fly in tom. i have checked, there are 2 flights coming from auckland tom. but i m not sure. anw i will be at the airport since i have to sent my friend off, so just try my luck..haha