✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

:surprised: You're too hyper, Peyton... :stunned:

i guess i'm, when it comes to things i'm passionate about. i'm a mix of phlegmatic and melancholy, out of four personality types (sanguine, choleric, phlegmatic, melancholy; u heard before?)

Eh, tipu la tu bagi free pun x nak gi :laugh3: Kalau tak nak bagi aku :D Tapi memang bodoh pun.

haha, some true in it. if i were to go to sunburst, these acts are what i wanna catch:

estrella!!

estranged

hujan

meet uncle hussein

reza salleh

nidji

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can teach me :D

yes.. ask rudy to teach u the bad words...phrases u can tell people off. those are kinda the things i asked my indonesian friends to teach me.

tho people couldn't understand a word, but the satisfaction.. ahhh.. scolding people to f--- off in another language they don't know... some sense of pride, to me, anyway. ;)

:P

You can teach me :D

Hmmm... some important words for you... duit, makan, gitar, Jonny :wacko: I can't translate Jonny :confused: :P

i guess i'm, when it comes to things i'm passionate about. i'm a mix of phlegmatic and melancholy, out of four personality types (sanguine, choleric, phlegmatic, melancholy; u heard before?)

I thought choleric is a name of water-borne disease :P

haha, some true in it. if i were to go to sunburst, these acts are what i wanna catch:

estrella!!

estranged

hujan

meet uncle hussein

reza salleh

nidji

Oh no, hujan! :sick: :sick: :sick:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRKdesMs74c]YouTube - Coldplay "VIVA LA VIDA TOUR" in Saitama Super Arena (Japan)[/ame]

hei take a look at these.. so as the information that we arent gonna seated, we wont gonna be like that :(

Yes :D

I'm the same personality type as you, although melancholy dominates more :P

yes.. ask rudy to teach u the bad words...phrases u can tell people off. those are kinda the things i asked my indonesian friends to teach me.

tho people couldn't understand a word, but the satisfaction.. ahhh.. scolding people to f--- off in another language they don't know... some sense of pride, to me, anyway. ;)

:lol:

Good idea :laugh3:

hei take a look at these.. so as the information that we arent gonna seated, we wont gonna be like that :(

the concert i went for MUSE 2 years ago, the seating, using this coldplay sg concert as eg, PA one price, PB and PC one price.

so when the crowd started pouring in the stadium in KL, people went wild and broke pass the red and white tape barrier dividing those two prices area. so yeah, like total waste of $$. u pay different prices but still ended up standing and moshing at the same area. total chaos i'm telling u! hilarious. i was at way high up watching.

the concert i went for MUSE 2 years ago, the seating, using this coldplay sg concert as eg, PA one price, PB and PC one price.

so when the crowd started pouring in the stadium in KL, people went wild and broke pass the red and white tape barrier dividing those two prices area. so yeah, like total waste of $$. u pay different prices but still ended up standing and moshing and the same area. total chaos i'm telling u! hilarious. i was at way high up watching.

I have a suspicion that will happen again during this gig :laugh3:

It happened during Kanye West's concert.

Yes :D

I'm the same personality type as you, although melancholy dominates more :P

:lol:

Good idea :laugh3:

OMG!!! i've found my soulmate! :P

to rudy: u're funny! :)

people in this forum are so friendly and have a sense of humour! i likey... ;)

I haven't got mine yet!!:\

I had a weird dream last night.:rolleyes:

I bumped into Jonny somewhere and we shook hands!

Then,he said something to me but i couldn't hear what he said.

When i tried to ask what he said i woke up.:dozey:

Pretty weird,eh?:wink3:

:laugh3:

Jonny :wacky:

u guys are amazing! lol. first thing in the morning at 7.38am, u posted ur dream last night about mr jonny. hahahaha! :D

i went here first thing when i woke up around that time too. lol. same same. :P

oh ya, how long are u people gonna stay at sg? i'll be available till tuesday afternoon. maybe some of us can meet up? just a suggestion

question

Hey guys, just signed up for forums.

Quick question, anyone knows if Mercury Rev is just opening for Coldplay? Or actually playing along with them for the entire concert.

I...don't know if i'm much of a Mercury Rev fan. And Special guest sounds rather daunting!

http://www.mercuryrev.com/

02/16/2009

On The Road With Coldplay

We’re pleased to confirm that Mercury Rev will appear as Coldplay’s special guest on the upcoming tour of Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong & U.A.E. The dates are below, check out the TOUR page for ticket links and other Mercury Rev shows!

February 27/28 - Perth, Australia

March 3, 4 & 5 - Melbourne, Australia

March 8/9 - Brisbane Australia

March 11/12/14 & 15 - Sydney, Australia

March 18/19 - Auckland, New Zealand

March 23 - Singapore

March 25 - Hong Kong

March 28 - Abu Dhabi, UAE

u guys are amazing! lol. first thing in the morning at 7.38am, u posted ur dream last night about mr jonny. hahahaha! :D

i went here first thing when i woke up around that time too. lol. same same. :P

oh ya, how long are u people gonna stay at sg? i'll be til available til tuesday afternoon. maybe some of us can meet up? just a suggestion

i woke up at 4am today, to do my practical questions.:lol:

i cant stay, i must rush back to kl asap cos i cant miss my lessons:P