✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is anyone going with you to the concert?

sadly :(, no. i'll be travelling lonely planet style. hahah.

no one is that into Coldplay, nor are they fanatic enough to buy their tix and fly cross over the sea to go sg. no no no.. make that "i'm sorry, Coldplay who?" people i know listen to canto- and mando-pop mostly. argh! :rolleyes: tasteless!

sadly :(, no. i'm travelling lonely planet style. hahah.

no one is that into COLDPLAY, nor are they fanatic enough to buy their tix and fly cross over the sea to go sg. no no no.. make that "i'm sorry, Coldplay who?" people i know listen to canto- and mando-pop mostly. argh! :rolleyes: tasteless!

:hug:

i totally understand that!!

you won't believe what my friends said when i told them

i wanna see coldplay live in s'pore.

" coldplay?, what's that??a game? a name or thing or some kind of meaning":lol:

some of them know but they're not interested to go.:veryangry2:

Guess what? I just found out my drama will be staged on the 25th and 26th of March... Gila! That was a close one. Dress rehearsals are on the 24th though... So I HAVE to be back in KL on the 24th.

:stunned: Phew! :lol:

:hug:

" coldplay?, what's that??a game? a name or thing or some kind of meaning":lol:

some of them know but they're not interested to go.:veryangry2:

Lol! :laugh3: Well, same here. My friends don't like Coldplay at all. And they said, they will go, if I belanja. :dozey:

oh boy, u betcha!! u know what's extreme?! each of us make a sign, and hold it up high in front of the stadium, so we can identify each other. :lol:

"This is xxx on coldplaying.com. Where are the rest of you?" sign. ahahahahahha :laugh3:

Hahah! Omg, I had that EXACT idea! So much easier to identify each other that way! :laugh3:

Hi all,

I have a question.You all write English so beautifully.Is English your second language?? Do all of you learn it in school??Just wondering

Aw, that's a nice thing to say... Yeah, we all learn English in school. And Rudy's English is awesome for someone who doesn't speak English at home. :) Rudy, your English is way better than a lot of people in UM's... Some people taking TESL here are REALLY bad. When asked why they're taking TESL, they answer, 'I want to learn English lor.'

:\

FAIL.

huh? wht's wrong?! are they that hateful? i missed them last year cos it was raining! and i was at the other end of the field, at era stage.

Hujan's songs are generally catchy, but they're not that great live... biasa only. Plus they're really obnoxious, which just turns me off...

I saw Meet Uncle Hussain live a few weeks ago. They gave me goosebumps. :nice:

Rudy, you're mean! I already bought you the tickets... Now you have to give me something in return! :laugh3:

My friends don't like Coldplay at all. And they said, they will go, if I belanja. :dozey:

yeah.. people are only willing to do something for u when there's something in it for them. and, the tix are daymm expensive! u'll be pokai in no time kalo belanja they all!

Hahah! Omg, I had that EXACT idea! So much easier to identify each other that way! :laugh3:

Aw, that's a nice thing to say... Yeah, we all learn English in school. And Rudy's English is awesome for someone who doesn't speak English at home. :) Rudy, your English is way better than a lot of people in UM's... Some people taking TESL here are REALLY bad. When asked why they're taking TESL, they answer, 'I want to learn English lor.'

:\

FAIL.

awh... u're doing TESL at UM, Pai? i've several friends doing it too, at different places.