✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woah man!! no more cat 2 S$188 tickets! even cat 1 S$248 left single seats only! incredible!! the only available tickets are seats at cat 5 and 6, rear view.

this is gonna be a SOLD OUT TOUR!!! hurray!! tix are gonna be ALL grabbed up within a week. it just shows that as long as the quality of music is good, people is always willing to buy whatever the prices are, albeit hurting one's pocket. :P

woah man!! no more cat 2 S$188 tickets! even cat 1 S$248 left single seats only! incredible!! the only available tickets are seats at cat 5 and 6, rear view.

this is gonna be a SOLD OUT TOUR!!! hurray!! tix are gonna be ALL grabbed up within a week. it just shows that as long as the quality of music is good, people is always willing to buy whatever the prices are, albeit hurting one's pocket. :P

It is going to be sold out :smug: and I'm so proud of the boys :heart:

How about my new siggy? :wacko:

offtopic.gif

:embarassed:

I still :heart: it rudz :D

:stunned: OMG!

Y'all gotta take tons of pics.... Min the butterfly please!:flutterby:

you can count on me for the butterflies :D

:stunned: I didn't expect the tickets are gonna sold out this fast.....

Especially since everyone complained the tickets are too expensive... But I guess it's not everyday you get to see Coldplay in concert :nice:

you can count on me for the butterflies :D

Especially since everyone complained the tickets are too expensive... But I guess it's not everyday you get to see Coldplay in concert :happy:

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee butterfliessss!!:flutterby:

Yeah Coldplay is COLDPLAY... not some random band!:smug:

Hello!

My seat is at PC row 21 :( hope that's close enough to the stage... Well i also really have NOOOO idea why the concert is all seated! We watch the rock band's performance! Not the classical music show... Well can we still bring the camera inside?? Ooooh how i loved the 2006 concert!

Btw, my friend didin't get the SGD88 category. She only wants that category, but it's sold out during 3 hours :(. Is there anyone here who can help my friend? just 1 ticket for that SGD88. Or can we buy the ticket outside stadium on the day? Please heeeelp.... Because she already booked the flight to Spore and really wants to see CP live for the first time.

Well, i'm from Indonesia. Can we (Asian Coldplayer) meet up there? :) Cos i love to meet other Coldplayers from abroad or even from my country :p (hey, do we have CP Fans Club here in Indonesia?). Maybe we can arrange the meeting on 22nd of March in the evening at the Boat or Clarke Quay :)

Viva La Coldplay!!!

Toss,

Olivia

i'll be travelling alone. would u like to join me staying at a nearby Kallang backpackers hostel?

Hello, Peyton! That would be lovely. I'm sure I could afford this backpackers hostel. Please pm me the address and phone number so I could make a room reservation there. :)

I'm still trying to find another indonesian coldplayers that I could go with to Singapore. I really hope I don't have to travel alone. :nice:

Thank you!