🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;)

exactly!!!!!!!! bingo!! couldn't be any truer! i digi zoom in too! BAAAADDD IDEA!! ooh yes! i digi zoom in in vids too. even WOOOORSSE! lesson learn, just cam it from where it is w/o zooming in when recording.

yeah...really bad idea. the sound was pretty decent tho. just that you can't see anything but a colourful blur where the band is. & there were some shots where they didn't look too bad on the cam's viewscreen, but when i see them on my PC, i realise how blurry they are...or the fact that there's no facial features visible on the faces (imagine the band blank faces...like someone's scrubbed away their eyes, ears, mouth). crud. :(

& yeah, the merch was ex! i was looking for stickers too, but i'm not sure if they even had that on sale. i got a programme book (like how it's about the size of a vinyl album cover) & t-shirt.

i think the books they had in abundance, but the tees were selling like hot cakes! i saw the 1 i wanted, saw there was 1 in my size (the last 1 in S, apparently...by then only left with L or XL for most tees) lying on the table & grabbed it first. the staff manning the merch counter inside the stadium were SO busy that they didn't even have time to get the cash i wanted to pay, let alone entertain those ppl who still wanted to compare sizes!

:hug:

The only regret of mine for this entire tour is that I never got to meet Jonny.

maybe the next time you meet Chris again you can "casually mention" this dearest wish of yours to him....hehe ;)

me! :dance::dance::dance::dance: (sorry can't resist, i have really sucky pictures/vids lol) i'm trying to figure out how to cut/seperate them into individual songs though...

is it in audio format? then you can use Audacity, which is a free audio editor program...i usually use it to edit songs to use as ringtones.

It was a long journey from Ipoh to Singapore, but for me, the tiredness - PAID OFF! :nice:

all the way from Ipoh! *salute* & you were on your own all the way?

i think this chance to watch them live was really cos i'm already living/working in S'pore (away from my parents). else i dunno if i'll ever be given the chance to come down from KL to catch a concert...my parents are the kind that think a girl should not go to a concert alone & must know who else i'm going with, if they were around. :rolleyes:

I'm dog tired. I came back on Tuesday, and started viewing through my pix and vids and uploading them. By the time I'd finished, it's midnight. Daymm. not a single chance to revise cos I've tests this two days! Sh--! I'm bound to fail. But it's worth all the trouble flying to SG. Despite all the mishaps I had on the road, I like travelling. I actually missed the lovely hostel I had stayed. :P

I was at the stadium twice. Once at 11am to collect my ticket and scouted around the venue to get myself familiar with surrouding. Another at 6pm when I arrived.

tangygoh, which row at T04 did you sit?

I miss this whole thing! Wish could turn back time! That was one hell of a memory, everybody!

uh 21 i think, yourself? i was beside this korean/japanese couple haha

had a fantastic night, so super high man! thought i should share some of what i shot last night! err for more :

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=73646&id=528167676

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=73638&id=528167676

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=73632&id=528167676

should be viewable if you're networked Singapore

DSC03457.jpg

DSC03471.jpg

DSC03598.jpg

DSC03626.jpg

DSC03646.jpg

DSC03652.jpg

DSC04079.jpg

DSC04120.jpg

DSC04213.jpg

DSC04380.jpg

WOW!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Really nice shots. :nice: What camera did you use?

The concert was amazing. :nice: Full of surprises. I love it when they went to the crowd and sing. It was something that I never expected. :D

Chris : "Johnny, I know you don't like to sing especially in front of thousands of people. .............................." (I forgot what Chris said after that :P)

Johnny (sings with bass voice) : "Oooooo..."

Looooove that moment! So sweet. :nice:

I was at section A14 which actually pretty close to the stage, but due to my very very ordinary camera, I couldn't get many good shots. :(

Here are some pics that I think are quite good. Just wanna share. :D

coldplayinsingapore241__edit.jpg

coldplayinsingapore235__edit.jpg

coldplayinsingapore258__edit.jpg

coldplayinsingapore216__edit.jpg

The concert was amazing. :nice: Full of surprises. I love it when they went to the crowd and sing. It was something that I never expected. :D

Chris : "Johnny, I know you don't like to sing especially in front of thousands of people. .............................." (I forgot what Chris said after that :P)

Johnny (sings with bass voice) : "Oooooo..."

Looooove that moment! So sweet. :nice:

AH!!!! :heart: LOVE ITTT!!! :nice:

Also love when Chris said "If... If... If..." during Violet Hill :D

Ooh ooh, anybody saw several girls and a guy wearing white shirts with backs saying roadie no. 44 to 47 or something like that? They sat a row in front of me

Okay I'm new at using this but it was me! Okay I was Roadie #43 and my friends were the rest.

Roadie.jpg?t=1237990727

Hello you! *turns around and waves*

Oh and PS: Min! You're awesome! Your love and passion for the band has inspired me to save up for my own "Coldplay Adventure" for their next tour. Maybe I'll have the chance to go with you! Haha.

Okay I'm new at using this but it was me! Okay I was Roadie #43 and my friends were the rest.

Roadie.jpg?t=1237990727

Hello you! *turns around and waves*

Oh and PS: Min! You're awesome! Your love and passion for the band has inspired me to save up for my own "Coldplay Adventure" for their next tour. Maybe I'll have the chance to go with you! Haha.

Hahah, definitely you! You guys were asking a man to take pix for ya'll on T06. Was looking over that section at you guys.

Hahah, definitely you! You guys were asking a man to take pix for ya'll on T06. Was looking over that section at you guys.

Yes its us! Haha we were actually on T04 and the man was my lecturer, he went up a row to get this pic.

Hiiiiii I'm so excited now I can't believe I'm like talking to ppl who went and was seated so close! :D

Yea and I know what you mean about missing the concert, I was totally bummed I had to go back to work (and reality) the next day. Wanted to bask in the glory of the aftermath just a lil longer.