February 23, 200917 yr Hello. I have one question. Why we hate Jonas Brothers? Maybe cuz they are young and successful, I'm not really sure. They do claim to be COLDPLAY fans.:confused:
February 24, 200917 yr uhhhh i just dont like them cuz i think they're crap...as of crimes towards coldplay....i dont know :uhoh:
February 24, 200917 yr I think all that I've heard from teh Jonas Brothers is when they played at the Grammys. It was brutal. I didn't even know who they were until this summer when all the little kids were obsessed with them.
February 24, 200917 yr ^^ ah same here, they just reek of cheesy disney channel gone down hill and screaming 10 yr old girls who also love miley...
February 24, 200917 yr ^^ ah same here, they just reek of cheesy disney channel gone down hill and screaming 10 yr old girls who also love miley... exactly. :smug:
February 26, 200917 yr such a morbid band haha look at the stars, look how they shine for you now my feet wont touch the ground now the sky, could be blue yah. i cant think of a whole lot of happy lyrics at the moment.
February 26, 200917 yr for you I'd bleed myself dry! So emo. Thats such an emo song. And its all about piss. :P
February 26, 200917 yr hahah i think he ment Will's mom maybe??? how parachutes is dedicated to Sarah Champian and how her funeral was teh day they filmed the Yellow video...i think thats what he is talking about.... hahah i also heard someone joking that Yellow was about GUy's liver and how it has to be all ruined and yellow from all the drinking he does :laugh3: :lol: hahah
February 27, 200917 yr so i guess Bono/U2 are added on that list, right? :rolleyes: since he swore against Chris/Coldplay.
February 27, 200917 yr :rolleyes: Yeah, they may as well add one of Chris Martin's heroes and friends to the list.
February 27, 200917 yr for you I'd bleed myself dry! So emo. Thats such an emo song. And its all about piss. :P Ah, you mean Fosters:P
February 27, 200917 yr :rolleyes: Yeah, they may as well add one of Chris Martin's heroes and friends to the list. You mean all of them!
Create an account or sign in to comment