🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

What is this site about?

Saying how often you want to have sex witha member of a band? I don't think it is. So you are straying away from the purpose just as much as I am ;)

this site is about meeting people who like the same band as you and talking to them, making new friends. not starting a pointless argument with people because you're bored. and since i was talking about the band with people, i actually was doing what the purpose of this site is.

this site is about meeting people who like the same band as you and talking to them, making new friends. not starting a pointless argument with people because you're bored. and since i was talking about the band with people, i actually was doing what the purpose of this site is.

I assume if I was talking about "Coldplay are shit" I would be defeating the point of the forum then? Even if people agreed with me? That way I would be making friends and talking about Coldplay, so technically I would be fulfilling your specs.

I assume if I was talking about "Coldplay are shit" I would be defeating the point of the forum then? Even if people agreed with me? That way I would be making friends and talking about Coldplay, so technically I would be fulfilling your specs.

well yeah you would be, but that's not what you were doing so you don't have a point there!

and i know what a security guard does, but i still say you just leave us alone. what the fuck did we ever do to you anyway? we were just trying to have a conversation.