🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

ahhh! :hug:

how much more do you have to do?

and what's the problem? do you not have enough info or something?

Ugh, A LOT. And no, I have enough info, it's just a lot of information to work into a paper, plus the readings are pretty dense :wreck:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

Ugh, A LOT. And no, I have enough info, it's just a lot of information to work into a paper, plus the readings are pretty dense :wreck:

i'm so sorry zoe!! :( :hug:

that really sucks! i'm here whenever you wanna procrastinate! :)

and here, read christina's newest fanfic!! :dance: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2950602&postcount=36

MY HISTORY TERM PAPER, that's what's wrong!

I suddenly don't find John Locke nearly as awesome :veryangry2:

LOL!!!! Maybe you should've done the paper on John Locke from Lost?

I actually think your term paper sounds interesting and definitely not an easy one. I don't know if I can offer you any help on the topic since I don't know what you have already learned but I was in AP History and I do have a degree in History (I'm getting two degrees) so I might be able to help you out if you need to talk. Plus, I know I have tons on notes on John Locke and the American Revolution which might help you out.

Nothing. I'm just bored. I need to make some CDs but I'm being lazy and don't want to do it. Though I did make some new ringtones for my cell. LOL!!

What are you up to?

nothing. i'm bored.

what ringtones did you make?

hey lauren! i'm good. how are you?

hey guys

do we know if someone is making a thread for joe's birthday tomorrow??

LOL!!!! Maybe you should've done the paper on John Locke from Lost?

I actually think your term paper sounds interesting and definitely not an easy one. I don't know if I can offer you any help on the topic since I don't know what you have already learned but I was in AP History and I do have a degree in History (I'm getting two degrees) so I might be able to help you out if you need to talk. Plus, I know I have tons on notes on John Locke and the American Revolution which might help you out.

Haha, that probably would've been even worse- I know much more about the real John Locke than the Lost character :P

Cool, two degrees in History? I'm a huge history buff :nice: We had a giant Enlightenment unit last year, plus I've been researching this paper for a looooong time, so I have all the info, it's just trying to make it into a coherent paper that's frustrating! It's A LOT of dense information that needs to fit into a relatively short paper and make sense to a general audience :\

nothing. i'm bored.

hey guys

his birthday is today. someone already made his thread

and im not well actually. i have so much homework and im 100% positive that im sick

how many pages zoe?

fifteen... Which is much shorter than it sounds!

and im not well actually. i have so much homework and im 100% positive that im sick

Awwww, same here! :hug: Unfortunately, my fever is gone, so I'm no longer sick enough to miss school tomorrow and therefore have an extra homework day... Boooooo :angry: :P

nothing. i'm bored.

hey guys

Well, I made ringtones for my mom and dad (John Denver for my mom and the Marine Corps Hymn for my dad), sister, cousins, and friends. I have Green Day for my sister, Metallica for my cousins, and Coldplay for my friends. I have Talk as my ringtone for calls that are not in my contact list. I still want to make some more ringtones but I need to dig out some more of CDS.

Hey Lauren!!

Who's that guy? I don't know too many people here.

Haha, that probably would've been even worse- I know much more about the real John Locke than the Lost character :P

Cool, two degrees in History? I'm a huge history buff :nice: We had a giant Enlightenment unit last year, plus I've been researching this paper for a looooong time, so I have all the info, it's just trying to make it into a coherent paper that's frustrating! It's A LOT of dense information that needs to fit into a relatively short paper and make sense to a general audience :\

Actually, I have one degree in History and my other one is in Education. It didn't take long to get my BA in History because I had taken a lot of AP classes and received college credit for it. My area of speciality in history is the Civil War and Ancient History.

:thinking:

but its the 13th! his birthday is the 13th!

isn't it??

:thinking:

oh no! :hug: i'm sorry hun! what's wrong? :hug:

well...bye gmt time it's his bday. and someone already made him a thread....

i think i have strep throat. and my nose is super runny....and now a headache is coming on :bigcry:

lets add chills to that list

hey tracy!

fifteen... Which is much shorter than it sounds!

Awwww, same here! :hug: Unfortunately, my fever is gone, so I'm no longer sick enough to miss school tomorrow and therefore have an extra homework day... Boooooo :angry: :P

im sorry! :hug:

yah i never miss school for illness. unless its the throwing up kind. so i'll be at school tomorrow. lucky me :sad2:

15 is a lot!!

and it sucks you guys are all sick :(

Not when you're trying to tackle a topic like mine! :P

And it's that time of year... :\

Actually, I have one degree in History and my other one is in Education. It didn't take long to get my BA in History because I had taken a lot of AP classes and received college credit for it. My area of speciality in history is the Civil War and Ancient History.

Oooh, I see. We're doing the Civil War right now in class! Actually, I'm going to Gettysburg on Thursday with my school (that reminds me guys, I won't be here Thursday night because of that)! What specifically in Ancient History? I plan to major in Classics (Latin & Ancient Roman history specifically) in college and go into the field after that :dance: