🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

Oooh, I see. We're doing the Civil War right now in class! Actually, I'm going to Gettysburg on Thursday with my school (that reminds me guys, I won't be here Thursday night because of that)! What specifically in Ancient History? I plan to major in Classics (Latin & Ancient Roman history specifically) in college and go into the field after that :dance:

Ooooh, you're gonna love Gettysburg. Well, I hope you love it. I love that place. It is so mesmerizing, to say the least. This may sound weird but they say that Gettysburg is the most haunted place in the US. When I was there I did not see any ghosts, but I felt like there were spirits all around me. It's hard to explain but I just felt weird when I was there. Oh, I hope your teacher makes you run Picket's Charge. That is so much fun. LOL!! When you get back you have to tell me all about your trip.

The areas I like in Ancient History are Egypt, Greece, and Roman. I have a lot of books on those areas.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

Well, I made ringtones for my mom and dad (John Denver for my mom and the Marine Corps Hymn for my dad), sister, cousins, and friends. I have Green Day for my sister, Metallica for my cousins, and Coldplay for my friends. I have Talk as my ringtone for calls that are not in my contact list. I still want to make some more ringtones but I need to dig out some more of CDS.

Hey Lauren!!

Who's that guy? I don't know too many people here.

COOL! :)

well...bye gmt time it's his bday. and someone already made him a thread....

i think i have strep throat. and my nose is super runny....and now a headache is coming on :bigcry:

lets add chills to that list

hey tracy!

ouch, strep throat is awful!! :hug: i've had it a few times. feel better!!

Not when you're trying to tackle a topic like mine! :P

And it's that time of year... :\

Oooh, I see. We're doing the Civil War right now in class! Actually, I'm going to Gettysburg on Thursday with my school (that reminds me guys, I won't be here Thursday night because of that)! What specifically in Ancient History? I plan to major in Classics (Latin & Ancient Roman history specifically) in college and go into the field after that :dance:

15 pages is still long :P

yeah, i usually get really sick this time of year. in fact i started to a few weeks ago, but it never happened. i usually get sick this time of year...so i dunno. :shrug:

and we just finished the civil war!!! i got a 96 on that test :P

Ooooh, you're gonna love Gettysburg. Well, I hope you love it. I love that place. It is so mesmerizing, to say the least. This may sound weird but they say that Gettysburg is the most haunted place in the US. When I was there I did not see any ghosts, but I felt like there were spirits all around me. It's hard to explain but I just felt weird when I was there. Oh, I hope your teacher makes you run Picket's Charge. That is so much fun. LOL!! When you get back you have to tell me all about your trip.

The areas I like in Ancient History are Egypt, Greece, and Roman. I have a lot of books on those areas.

Yeah, I've actually never been to Gettysburg so I'm excited! We're going to take part in a battle reenactment and everything :dance: I'll definitely tell you about it :)

Hooray for Rome! *high five* My favorite topic in all of Roman history is Augustus, especially his propaganda. SO awesome, he's the best! :wacky:

GUYS.........

I'VE SEEN A LOT OF PEOPLE'S FACEBOOK STATUSES SAY THERE WAS A SHOOTING IN TOWN NEARBY!!!!!

:uhoh::uhoh::uhoh:!!!!!

Ooh, I hope that's not true. There has been a lot of shootings lately. Not good, not good at all.

Yeah, I've actually never been to Gettysburg so I'm excited! We're going to take part in a battle reenactment and everything :dance: I'll definitely tell you about it :)

Hooray for Rome! *high five* My favorite topic in all of Roman history is Augustus, especially his propaganda. SO awesome, he's the best! :wacky:

Ooh, I like Augustus. He's better than Nero and the other nutjobs in Roman history.

So, do you know whether you will be an Union soldier or a Confederate soldier? Battle reenactments are fun.

Goodnight Lauren. Get a good night's sleep so you can start feeling better.

Whoa! Stay away from windows and lock your doors, Marisa! Do you know any details?

the town is lawnside. kids from lawnside all go to my highschool.

this kid clay was there. he was in my spanish class last year. he's a junior. i first saw it on his status. then i saw it on everyone elses. so i texted my friend who said something about it on hers. she said

"lawnside community center approx 11:40 pm someone was shot i'm still trying to find out who. clay was there so it had to have been a kid

she's gonna tell me when she knows who.

apparently it was on the news!! :stunned:

i turned on the tv but all the news broadcasts are off this late!!!

i have no idea what's going on.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh, I like Augustus. He's better than Nero and the other nutjobs in Roman history.

So, do you know whether you will be an Union soldier or a Confederate soldier? Battle reenactments are fun.

Hey, they're not nutjobs, just... special :P But yeah, he's so cool! I actually have a picture of me with a bust of Augustus at the British Museum, I should post it sometime :P

Nope, no clue!

the town is lawnside. kids from lawnside all go to my highschool.

this kid clay was there. he was in my spanish class last year. he's a junior. i first saw it on his status. then i saw it on everyone elses. so i texted my friend who said something about it on hers. she said

"lawnside community center approx 11:40 pm someone was shot i'm still trying to find out who. clay was there so it had to have been a kid

she's gonna tell me when she knows who.

apparently it was on the news!! :stunned:

i turned on the tv but all the news broadcasts are off this late!!!

i have no idea what's going on.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google to the rescue! Is this it? I hope so, there better not be more than one shooting! http://cbs3.com/topstories/Fatal.Shooting.Camden.2.983320.html

That's awful!! Why have there been so many shootings in this country? It seems like since this year has started, there have been a shooting every two weeks or so.

Well, I hope they catch the person who is responsible.

I know, and that shooting last week in Binghamton was so awful :( What was even worse was the fact that the papers barely covered it- it didn't even make the front page of the Washington Post! :angry:

edit: They were partying at the community center? On a Sunday night? :thinking:

um hello, PHILLY!!!! sadly there's a lot of murders of there. its SO awful!! :bigcry:

what's worse is you almost get used to hearing it on the news......not really...but ya know...never mind.

we're on spring break zoe.

and yeah probably.

i'm so lost.

Yeah, same here in DC. Southeast needs so much help it's ridiculous, but no one's helping them :\

Oooh, right, spring break. Duh!

Awww... :hug: *resists Coldplay reference* :lipsrsealed2:

ok latest updates via facebook comments from various people

The Kids name was Sergio, he died from the shot. He was a football player from Winslow. Clay, i really hope ur okay cuz i know you were right there when it happened

sergio, the kid, is from camden and murder happened at 10 40. He was shot in the head. Cops are all up and down street. That's all we know up to this point

It happened at 10 40 at the "Fresh like its Easter Party" which apparently was a public party, whatever that means. More details should be released in the morning. He should be the only victim. Apparently, they do know who did it but are not saying. Apparently

the whole 10:40 thing is confusing me. i thought it was 11:40.....

i told my brother. he's response? "so. this happens all the time." 'not in lawnside' "sure...." 'goodnight'

:rolleyes:

:bigcry:

ok latest updates via facebook comments from various people

The Kids name was Sergio, he died from the shot. He was a football player from Winslow. Clay, i really hope ur okay cuz i know you were right there when it happened

sergio, the kid, is from camden and murder happened at 10 40. He was shot in the head. Cops are all up and down street. That's all we know up to this point

It happened at 10 40 at the "Fresh like its Easter Party" which apparently was a public party, whatever that means. More details should be released in the morning. He should be the only victim. Apparently, they do know who did it but are not saying. Apparently

the whole 10:40 thing is confusing me. i thought it was 11:40.....

i told my brother. he's response? "so. this happens all the time." 'not in lawnside' "sure...." 'goodnight'

:rolleyes:

:bigcry:

Yikes! Well at least you have more details, right? It's pretty amazing how people use these social networks for stuff like this, though, isn't it? Like when all of those planes were crashing and the first news always came through Twitter :thinking:

sorry, off topic :P

Maybe the 10:40 was a typo?

That's awful!! I just wish all this violence would end. I had a gun pointed at me at my old job. I used to work at a gas station and one night we got robbed. This guy pointed a gun at me and I just frozed. After he left, we called the police and my co-worker told me that it was not that big of a deal (the gun pointing at me). What an idiot!!

Yikes! Well at least you have more details, right? It's pretty amazing how people use these social networks for stuff like this, though, isn't it? Like when all of those planes were crashing and the first news always came through Twitter :thinking:

sorry, off topic :P

Maybe the 10:40 was a typo?

yeah, true.

and i know! i was just thinking that! it also reminded me of virginia tech a few years ago and how the school went in lockdown and the kids shared everything through myspace and facebook.

its interesting, and i guess a good thing how we can all figure stuff out that way.

yeah that was my guess too