✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Apparatjik

squareonefivesix

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my Paula. :rolleyes3:

Why did you order both the bundle and the vinyl???

haha cos I couldn't be arsed waiting for the bundle to arrive. I wanna get my hands on something of theirs, anything, just send it to me now dammit!! :P

...plus was thinking of running a little competition maybe with this spare vinyl as a little prizey...but shhhhh don't tell ;)

haha cos I couldn't be arsed waiting for the bundle to arrive. I wanna get my hands on something of theirs, anything, just send it to me now dammit!! :P

...plus was thinking of running a little competition maybe with this spare vinyl as a little prizey...but shhhhh don't tell ;)

:dance::dance:Woo Apparatacle!

Our futures are safe in Paula's hands :lol:

*nonsense*

:rolleyes:

Is there anyone in this thread who is not a fangirl? Its very intimidating.
:hug:

I don't feel attracted to any of them, does that count? :laugh3:

In fact I only went on their website and listened to stuff when everyone here had the link to "Electric Eye" in their signatures. :uhoh: *hides from long term followers*

I read on the chick's forum that not many like "In a quiet corner of my mind" that much... I really love that one! Together with Snow Crystals. Those two stick out the most to me. :heart:

:hug:

I don't feel attracted to any of them, does that count? :laugh3:

In fact I only went on their website and listened to stuff when everyone here had the link to "Electric Eye" in their signatures. :uhoh: *hides from long term followers*

I read on the chick's forum that not many like "In a quiet corner of my mind" that much... I really love that one! Together with Snow Crystals. Those two stick out the most to me. :heart:

Bad Anna :shame: :whip:

:kiss: