✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Apparatjik

squareonefivesix

Thanks hun :D

:hug:... You are missing Snow Crystals though! :whip:.

:kiss:

:hug:

I don't feel attracted to any of them, does that count? :laugh3:

In fact I only went on their website and listened to stuff when everyone here had the link to "Electric Eye" in their signatures. :uhoh: *hides from long term followers*

I read on the chick's forum that not many like "In a quiet corner of my mind" that much... I really love that one! Together with Snow Crystals. Those two stick out the most to me. :heart:

:whip: for not listening to them before! :angry:... haha jk :wink:

Those songs are probably in my top 5. I've loved Snow Crystals since the first time I listened to it! :wacko:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyone in this thread who is not a fangirl? Its very intimidating.
Depends on your definition of fangirl... :uhoh:

If you mean girl who goes around obsessively drooling over Guy or Jonas, then no, I'm not. :smug:

If you mean girl who's a fan, who fangirls them over their music and coolness and such, then I think you might be out of luck. :\

:shame:

I'm playing the album at work though! :uhoh:

I infected a lot of guests with the music I played already. :D

Only last week when I was playing Jon Hopkins a guest asked me to write down name and album title.

The same happened with White Lies, Prospekt's March on the day it came out, the CP EinsLive acoustic radio concert and the concert from Camden 2005. :dance:

In fact I only went on their website and listened to stuff when everyone here had the link to "Electric Eye" in their signatures. :uhoh: *hides from long term followers*

:whip: bad Anna!!!

But it's cool to see new chicks here! It feels weird when I thought of the beginning of this thread where we were what...5 posting :lol:

The Apparalove is spreading :rolleyes:

I read on the chick's forum that not many like "In a quiet corner of my mind" that much... I really love that one! Together with Snow Crystals. Those two stick out the most to me. :heart:

I LOVE 'In a quiet corner' :heart: . I was afraid they wouldn't put it on the album (for the record, they had before put a snippet in one of their weird vids) but they did and can't thx them enough for that!

Any news on the orders??? Mine are still in 'paid/not dispatched'... :dozey: I checked, my first one dates from 26th december :lol: Will I ever had this f*ckin bundle??!! How hard is it to make shirt?!! Paula did it in a week... :P *wears proudly my 2 chicks fan tees*

Oh dear Apparatacle, maybe you should teach some spreadshirt lesson to the Aspire dudes! :lol:

How hard is it to make shirt?!! Paula did it in a week... :P *wears proudly my 2 chicks fan tees*

Oh dear Apparatacle, maybe you should teach some spreadshirt lesson to the Aspire dudes! :lol:

*smug face* :smug:

Sewed those shirts with my own hands...honest ;)

It weird when you think about how easiely we've all handed our zonk over to them with only the faintest promise of actually recieving the goods at some point in the distant future...you wouldn't stand for it with any other band..but with Apparatjik we let them get away with it... :lol:

Damn them, as much as I want my MoN shirt, I wantz the cd/dvd more :whip:

:shame:

I'm playing the album at work though! :uhoh:

I infected a lot of guests with the music I played already. :D

Only last week when I was playing Jon Hopkins a guest asked me to write down name and album title.

The same happened with White Lies, Prospekt's March on the day it came out, the CP EinsLive acoustic radio concert and the concert from Camden 2005. :dance:

I'm so proud of you Anna :wacky: :kiss: Brainwashing people into liking good music :awesome:

:whip: bad Anna!!!

But it's cool to see new chicks here! It feels weird when I thought of the beginning of this thread where we were what...5 posting :lol:

The Apparalove is spreading :rolleyes:

I LOVE 'In a quiet corner' :heart: . I was afraid they wouldn't put it on the album (for the record, they had before put a snippet in one of their weird vids) but they did and can't thx them enough for that!

Any news on the orders??? Mine are still in 'paid/not dispatched'... :dozey: I checked, my first one dates from 26th december :lol: Will I ever had this f*ckin bundle??!! How hard is it to make shirt?!! Paula did it in a week... :P *wears proudly my 2 chicks fan tees*

Tehehe, you crack me up Cha :lol: Not that I doubt Paula did those from scratch of course :tongue:

And also teach not to tweet false hopes! :bigcry: They said they would add paypal within last week..... Newsflash boys! The week has come and gone (and a new one has started) and paypal is nowhere to be seen :whip:

Is there anyone in this thread who is not a fangirl? Its very intimidating.

That's a silly post.

We've really not been all that pervy or anything like that. The closest you could call fangirliness would be our excitement about the group and their music. Which really should be neither weird nor intimidating. Anyone who is a fan of a band/artist gets excited about their music.

In A Quiet Corner is in my top 3 of the album, along with Josie and Snow Crystals.

But I like all the songs a lot.

I have a stupid question that has probably been answered some point in time :embarrassed: , but is Guy the one with a deeper voice singing in Electric Eye? I just got it yesterday.

Martin and, in a minor aspect, Magne have also low voices. It's difficult to know who sings when precisely. To have an idea of who is singing when, watch thier music videos. The faces shown are the ones of the singers at the right moment :) But they are all singing in harmony hence the 'mixing' faces. For exemple: Guy mixed with Magne face and Jonas with Martin. At some point, it's the 4 of them... :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWMY-mlE5Q0]YouTube- Electric Eye[/ame]

Hope that will help you!

Yes very much! thank you!

You're welcome :)

Also, the links that are on the first page of this thread that lead to the downloads, where are those songs from? They're not on the album

You mean songs like 'Flum' or 'Frozen Fingers'?? Well, they are all from their myspace. Before they launch their website, they used to put new songs on their myspace. But they were tricky little bastards cause they put them only for a few days or some times, only for a few hours! So at the beginning, between the few chicks here, we united our efforts and we managed to extract them :wink3:

You mean songs like 'Flum' or 'Frozen Fingers'?? Well, they are all from their myspace. Before they launch their website, they used to put new songs on their myspace. But they were tricky little bastards cause they put them only for a few days or some times, only for a few hours! So at the beginning, between the few chicks here, we united our efforts and we managed to extract them :wink3:

:wink3: :lol:

I'm becoming addicted to this :dozey:

Oh! Thanks! I was a bit confused and that helped clear it up :)

:whip:

In a quiet corner is unique and it stands out for me too but I'm not a huge fan of it:lol:

I think the fangirly-ness has been quite tame round here lately... well, the pervy aspect of the fangirlyness anyway ;)

:lol:

I am a good Apparatchick. :angel:

I have about $15 saved up now, $16 to go. :dance:

Go Cresty!:dance:

@geekchic

Honestly, we're trusting our zonk to a bunch of pervs.... we should know better :lol:

:laugh3:

If anyone wants to see a video which includes concert footage in high quality and great little peaks inside the Apparatjik performance cube...http://www.apparatchickforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33&start=140

[/forum plugging]

:shocked2: YAY :wacky: :lol: :wink3: