✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Apparatjik

squareonefivesix

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that's Boxing Day....which makes me wonder, why is it call that way in the UK? Here's only St. Stephen's Day :thinking:

in here it's 'normal day after christmas where you're still trying to digest all the food you have eaten' :lol:

in here it's 'normal day after christmas where you're still trying to digest all the food you have eaten' :lol:

Hahaha :P

Here it is "The day you continue with the christmas party" a.k.a. "having another family reunion to finish all the leftovers" :lol:

Edit: I just checked my inbox and I haven't received the mail either :disappointed:

Haha just saw that Guy's brother commented again on their FB page, I tought he could get all the t-shirts he wanted :P

I saw that too! :laugh3: Poor Mark..tssss you're a bad bro Guy :whip: (love little baby Berryman <3)

Oh well, it was just a theory, maybe they're not going in order, maybe it's just random. Typical Apparatjik after all ;)

Oh and it's called Boxing Day here cos it's something to do with Royals traditionally giving out boxes of stuff (idk, food maybe???) to the poor on that day like couple of hundred years ago or something. :shrug:

*goes to check out their fb comments*

Haha just saw that Guy's brother commented again on their FB page, I tought he could get all the t-shirts he wanted :P

Well, if brother-Berryman hasn't got it yet, I guess I can wait :P

*goes to check the screensaver thing because she forgot to do it earlier*