✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Apparatjik

squareonefivesix

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks folks for your nice comments! :cheesy:

Thanks for these. Please make more... haha. May I use one in my signature? :)

Of course you can!

Do to the signatures whatever you want! :P

whoa, nice one Thalia! I still can't believe how amazing you are in making all this stuff! :bomb: :)

Its not that hard, you just need a few programms :nice:

YAY, I had to pass over these parts like ten times yesterday to see Guy well. Thank you! (Next time we should get a solo performance :wink3: )

Haha same here, I was tired of repeating it all the time, so I just made GIFs :charming:

Hey thanks folks for your nice comments! :cheesy:

Of course you can!

Do to the signatures whatever you want! :P

Its not that hard, you just need a few programms :nice:

Haha same here, I was tired of repeating it all the time, so I just made GIFs :charming:

Thanks. :nice:

I agree. I have already waited a long time for my shirt, they must ship it asap! :whip:

I'm sure the dvd is going to awesome!

I hope they add a lot of backstage and inside the cube shots, that kind of stuff :wacky:

Yah, they better start shipping by March 8th, or else!:whip:

It's already a later date than it was supposed to be, since they originally promised February. :rolleyes:

I hope they get the cdvd done soon too! I cannot wait for that!

I second that! I've ordered in december this f*ckin bundle :bomb: (and I'm waiting for the Cd/DVD too :dozey: )

You know, Apparatjik being all weird and stuff, they probably invented a time travelling machine, buried the CD/DVD all around your places, travelled back to this time, and now expect you to find the things and dig them out again.

:awesome:

Sorry it's 2:35 in the morning and I'm bored :anxious:

Yah, they better start shipping by March 8th, or else!:whip:

It's already a later date than it was supposed to be, since they originally promised February. :rolleyes:

I hope they get the cdvd done soon too! I cannot wait for that!

Ya I ordered, or should I say, pre-ordered the CD/DVD bundle and am looking forward to it!! :D I keep checking their site in hopes that they post the release date!! :dance:

You know, Apparatjik being all weird and stuff, they probably invented a time travelling machine, buried the CD/DVD all around your places, travelled back to this time, and now expect you to find the things and dig them out again.

:awesome:

Sorry it's 2:35 in the morning and I'm bored :anxious:

ahahaha no worries I think that would be pretty neat!!

Well they had to get all the good live footage, and get it together with the right cuts, and edit it and put it in the right order, and then there's all the other footage that they have to do that to also, and maybe they were filming more footage, and then there's the time it takes to have them made...

But tomorrow is March 8th! I hope they ship the shirts/bundles right away!

Well they had to get all the good live footage, and get it together with the right cuts, and edit it and put it in the right order, and then there's all the other footage that they have to do that to also, and maybe they were filming more footage, and then there's the time it takes to have them made...

But tomorrow is March 8th! I hope they ship the shirts/bundles right away!

this is true. i'm just impatient