✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "things I wish I could say" thread

strawberryfields

this is more just thinking aloud :\

I really don't know what to do....do i go back home for a year and have a better lifestyle but go to a worse uni or do i stay where i am and have the reverse :\ The only reason i want to stay here is because i thought i was starting to gain friends.......yet when i walked into uni today, only two people out the around 50 that were in my two classes said "hey" to me........the first girl is someone who talks to everyone and the second person i was talking to told me to just wait so she could go talk to another guy and she didn't even say sorry or come back......not one person even noticed me. I feel like i could just kill myself and no one from uni would even recognize i had gone.........i'm in such denial about having friends but i'd rather be in denial than face the facts that i have no life at all. I don't even keep in contact with the friends i used to have back home. Maybe it's just my terrible personality. I keep thinking that this uni will be better but that's what i thought last year and here i am in the exact same position as i was one year ago.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some random wierdo text my phone last night from a number I didn't recognize and said something super gross. It irked me. I text back and said "I don't know you, don't text my phone, wrong number dude." and this freak won't take a hint. I would love to tell this person to go to...well you know...;)

I had the overly controlling mom and the absentee dad, so I'm with her. The 'control' only makes you draw farther away. Why not just be friends with your kids???

But then, I don't have children, so I really don't know.

I wish I could tell my dad I love him, but I don't know if he's alive.

Some random wierdo text my phone last night from a number I didn't recognize and said something super gross. It irked me. I text back and said "I don't know you, don't text my phone, wrong number dude." and this freak won't take a hint. I would love to tell this person to go to...well you know...;)

This actually happened to me as well about 3 weeks ago! I told the person he had the wrong number, but he insisted he didn't! He kept insisting I was his friend playing a joke on him and when I reiterated that I was not and to leave me alone, he said he was going to find me and kick the shit out of me. I didn't text back. About 10 minutes later I got another text saying, "sorry, u wer rite. rong #"

I had the overly controlling mom and the absentee dad, so I'm with her. The 'control' only makes you draw farther away. Why not just be friends with your kids???

But then, I don't have children, so I really don't know.

Your parents are your parents. They aren't your friends. Trust me, you don't want your parents to be your friends.

This actually happened to me as well about 3 weeks ago! I told the person he had the wrong number, but he insisted he didn't! He kept insisting I was his friend playing a joke on him and when I reiterated that I was not and to leave me alone, he said he was going to find me and kick the shit out of me. I didn't text back. About 10 minutes later I got another text saying, "sorry, u wer rite. rong #"

Isn't it creepy? Pretty much the same thing that happened to me, minus the kick the shit outta me part. YIKES!...This person wouldn't quit until I said I was going to block them. Some people are just strange.:stunned:

Your parents are your parents. They aren't your friends. Trust me, you don't want your parents to be your friends.

Maybe it depends on your age. My mom wasn't a 'friend' when I was a teenager, and even into my 20s she got on my nerves. She still does, but I can honestly say we're friends now.:)

-----------------------------------------

I wish I could tear down the wall I just built for you. I know in time I will...

Maybe it depends on your age. My mom wasn't a 'friend' when I was a teenager, and even into my 20s she got on my nerves. She still does, but I can honestly say we're friends now.:)

-----------------------------------------

I wish I could tear down the wall I just built for you. I know in time I will...

Yeah, I could see that. As a child and teenager, you just don't want your parents as your friends. They aren't supposed to be your friends. I'm 32 and my mom and I are close, but I wouldn't consider her my friend. She's still my mom even though I'm married with children of my own.

/end tangent.

Things I wish I could say............get over yourself. You started the fight and it should be up to you to make the first move and apologize! <----(wish I could say that to my friend who is fighting with their spouse.)