✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "things I wish I could say" thread

strawberryfields

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could have overcome my shyness at the time and just went on and introduced myself to that really cool person...but now I may never see them again. :( I'd like to take this opportunity to tell people, if they see someone they'd like to meet, or have something they'd like to do, but shyness, or fear that they won't succeed keeps them from it, just TAKE THE RISK. And I can assure you'll most likely thank goodness you did in the end...I just wish I could have told myself this very thing at certain times in my life where I passed up the chance to do something I later wished I had have just DONE.

All you do is guilt people into making decisions! Don't tell me that i have a choice of what i want to do and then start talking about how you do everything and life's not fair for you. I shouldn't be held responsible for the stupid and irresponsible decisions that you personally have made through your life. All you do is guilt people into things and i bet you do it at work too though it's not going to work this time. The last two times I've agreed with you and i never said a word but i'm not 12 anymore and i'm not going to do everything that you want me to do. Deal with it.

I wish ye had boyfriends too D; that sounds so stupid but I really want to be able to talk to you guys about mine without feeling like I'm bragging. I talk for like 2 minutes about him and I feel like I need to shut up. You're all so pretty, so stop acting like the god damn forever alone guy!

Give them my number?:cool:

I'm sure they'd be better than this wild girl that's after me.

Oh, I for SURE have SEVERE OCD. Once, I washed my hands so much that they started scabbing. Another time, I stayed up all night because I couldn't fall asleep because I didn't vacuum the floor. Last week, I was driving like 50 miles and I thought I may have left a light on so I went all the way back. It was off.

Sucks. But it got me into med school so I'm cool with it.

Ouch, that sucks.

The primary symptoms of OCPD can include preoccupation with remembering and paying attention to minute details and facts, following rules and regulations, compulsion to make lists and schedules, as well as rigidity/inflexibility of beliefs and/or exhibition of perfectionism that interferes with task-completion.

Yeah, that about covers me.