✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "things I wish I could say" thread

strawberryfields

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, You're a horrible boyfriend. Even though I met her a little while ago, she sure as hell treats me 10x better than you do. She makes a freaking EFFORT to talk to me. I feel like i'm just your "booty Call" and you don't love me for me. You're throwing a year & 4 months down the drain... so it's whatever.

&&

Mom, I'm bisexual. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DEAL WITH IT.

Honestly, You're a horrible boyfriend. Even though I met her a little while ago, she sure as hell treats me 10x better than you do. She makes a freaking EFFORT to talk to me. I feel like i'm just your "booty Call" and you don't love me for me. You're throwing a year & 4 months down the drain... so it's whatever.

&&

Mom, I'm bisexual. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DEAL WITH IT.

i feel like this could potentially be me

except my mom wouldn't care :(

you can have mine :(

-Takes the doors I have another girlfriend in life prettier thinner and that is really part of my life. he just told me.

The things I wish I could say : Oh yes I feel the humiliation is worse than anything. So God never realize my prayers. just have love in life and I mean a total empty now. and in life people are zombies and not looking for true love. they all want to compromise.