✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "things I wish I could say" thread

strawberryfields

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rudy,

How are you in cold Wisconsin? Hopefully not frozen.

You might be an immigrant, but when people get to know you they will all like you, I'm sure - like us coldplayers do. :hug:

It's pretty cold, and the lakes are already frozen. :wreck:

Well, speaking of experience, not everyone actually likes me... but thanks Nancy :hug:

To my best friend

Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever...-- Isak Dinesen

I think this is a beautiful, inspiring quote that I would like to dedictae to my friend. She is an amazing person but has had a very difficult last year.

:kiss:

A JOKE?

Could you seriously just go fuck yourself. I can't believe you would do that to someone, you manipulative bitch. I feel for the time time in ages that my life is going right and you almost fucked that up. You don't even know me! I don't even know you!

My boyfriend hacked your facebook profile, making the usually changes that you do, nothing major. And you honestly felt that gave you reason to make up that shit.

Who in their right mind convinces someone that they tried to make out with someone when they were really drunk? It was the last pub of the pub crawl, so he obviously didn't remember shit. But no, you convinced him that he was that bad and he was going to tell me because he felt so guilty. It was only by chance that he ran into the girl he was supposedly trying to kiss, for her to tell him that nothing like that happened. He went three days thinking it had happened.

I'm upset now, I can't even imagine how bad I'd feel if he hadn't met her and told me what happened.

Hilarious joke. No seriously.

I still don't feel like that is out of my system.