✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "things I wish I could say" thread

strawberryfields

I don't know how popular this will be here, but it doesn't hurt to try.

I've seen threads like this at other forums... so I decided to start one. pretty much, you can use this thread to say things that you wish you could tell people but probably never will. And they don't necessarily have to be bad things- whatever you want. You can specify with a name of a person, or remain anonymous, it doesn't matter.

...Or you can use this thread to randomly talk, I don't really care. :P

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this thread much right now... I have so much stuff to say :P

1st thing to say:

Why this all has to be so freaking hard? I wish I could do much but this time what I want doesn't really matter, my future doesn't depend on my choices, I don't wanna leave this place but I'll have to if things don't turn out fine, I am really going crazy and I have nothing to hold on to, it's freaking frustating being so unimportant about something this big.

2nd thing:

I love you, I really do, so I am gonna be there for you no matter what.

3rd thing:

Thanks Emma, now I have a thread to go to when I feel like saying something that doesn't need to be explained or is way too random to be posted somewhere else!:D

-You don't need to always be so cynical about everything. Sometimes it's good to open up your eyes and appreciate the fact that other people, even if they're not your friends, have problems too. You're never going to get anywhere thinking you're the best and thinking that %90 of the rest of the world is "stupid" or "ugly", like you do. I love you, but you frustrate me so much sometimes. And people wonder why I'm still friends with you... to be honest, sometimes I don't really know.

3rd thing:

Thanks Emma, now I have a thread to goto when I feel like saying something that doens't need to be explained or is way too random to be posted somewhere else!:D

Hehe, no problem. :nice:

1st thing: I know that all this is about to come crumbling down on me unless I do something about it, and if I don't it's going to fuck up my whole life, but it's so much easier said than done.

2nd thing: I hate you. More than words describe. Why can't you leave me the hell alone?

3rd thing: I wish things were back to the way they were; long summer nights, games in the pool, and freedom, so much freedom... because I love you... but I can never tell you...

Wow. That's actually a lot off my chest. :)

i like this thread. :nice:

1st: i love you so much. you'e so sweet, funny, talented, and just perfect. you're my everthing...and.. and i really wish you could see that.

2nd: thank you... for being you. but... what's been going on between us lately? it's been wierd.

3rd: you really need to stop like... now.

:D!

I can say what I wish. The worst thing it could happen is that if you say to someone that you hate him/her you'll insult him/her (isnt that what you wanted in first place) and if you say to someone that you love him/her its the truth no one gets hurt except you (but that doesnt last for long). You should all be able to say what you think and what you wish. :D

yay lets let strangers read our personal thoughts, sounds awesome

Well, if you don't want to share, then you don't have to post anything in the thread. Also, you could be vague enough to not have people not understand what you're really meaning. :)

To vent any frustration you may have. I find that it helps (for me, anyway) to write down things that may bother me. There are times when I don't want to go into details, and so I manage to find a way where I can express my frustration without really giving any details. That way, I've vented out my anger without sharing things that I don't want anyone to know about, and in turn, I feel much better inside.

That's how I work, anyway. If you're not the same way, then feel free to disagree.

Pardon the double post, but there's something that I myself need to get off of my chest...

I wish I could tell you to your face. I really want to. However, I know exactly what would happen if I did, and because of that, I won't. I won't allow myself to get hurt again, especially not in the way I was hurt the last time this happened. I'm scared that if I tell you what I feel, then we won't be friends anymore. I know that you promised that this would never happen, but I can't help but feel so unsure, because that HAS happened to me before, and I don't want it to again, especially not with you.

I had thought that I had given you up for good. Really, I did for a while. I thought that after all that has happened, I could forget and not have it happen again. But it did.

Basically, I'm sorry that I love you. I'm sorry I can't forget you. I'm sorry that nothing seems to work. I'm sorry for everything.