✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "things I wish I could say" thread

strawberryfields

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personality. :nice:

The primary symptoms of OCPD can include preoccupation with remembering and paying attention to minute details and facts, following rules and regulations, compulsion to make lists and schedules, as well as rigidity/inflexibility of beliefs and/or exhibition of perfectionism that interferes with task-completion.

..which sounds exactly like me. :P

Rufus Wainwright - Rules and Regulations - YouTube[/url]

Nice! I love Rufus. :)

EDIT: One of my little brushes with fame. Rufus used to come into a poetry reading in Montreal in '95 when I lived there, so I got to meet him a few times before he was famous. I doubt he'd remember me, but it's still cool. I even got to open for Martha once. I guess I'm bragging, but it's what I wished I could say, so it's on topic,lol.

Nice! I love Rufus. :)

EDIT: One of my little brushes with fame. Rufus used to come into a poetry reading in Montreal in '95 when I lived there, so I got to meet him a few times before he was famous. I doubt he'd remember me, but it's still cool. I even got to open for Martha once. I guess I'm bragging, but it's what I wished I could say, so it's on topic,lol.

:O :O :O

Marry me!

I had a brush with fame once, and I had a brush with red barn paint on it, and it did prove useful once! :P

Lever pullers vs. root strikers. I wish I could say which is catchier, one is more direct and related to voting power (or how we used to vote.. so it's outdated) but also to machines and control, the other describes getting to the "root" of a problem, which is still in the lexicon, perhaps more today one might envision pulling weeds than chopping out tree stumps.. Mouse clicker vs. root striker, well that just sounds.. silly!:laugh3: keyboard tapper vs. root striker? still not much oomph. Protest marcher vs. root striker? a little better. but not equivalent.. hm.. anyone got an idea to modernize this saying?

:O :O :O

Marry me!

LOL!

WHen I opened for Martha, Kate and Anna McGaragle were at the show, and Kate, instead of acting like a star, introduced herself to me as just 'Martha's Mom'. Her humility and pride in her daughter blew me away! I wish more famous people were like that. I've heard Coldplay are like that too...part of why I love them!:D

^Yet another really cool Chuck post. :)