✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "things I wish I could say" thread

strawberryfields

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are my friends, but I'm really getting tired of being called too skinny. Just cause you all are built like freaking trucks and some of you totally fat doesn't make it right to keep saying that I'm TOO skinny. I hate that term skinny. "Oh emm gee alexa you're so skinny" Shut upppp. It's not okay for me to call you fat so stop calling me skinny. Ugghh.

I hate girls, I need more guy friends.

You guys are my friends, but I'm really getting tired of being called too skinny. Just cause you all are built like freaking trucks and some of you totally fat doesn't make it right to keep saying that I'm TOO skinny. I hate that term skinny. "Oh emm gee alexa you're so skinny" Shut upppp. It's not okay for me to call you fat so stop calling me skinny. Ugghh.

I hate girls, I need more guy friends.

You're beautiful girl. You ain't too skinny. I've seen pics.

:curtain:

I would love to tell the person who just assessed my house's property this-"F*ck off. You just raised our house payment by ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS thanks to a massive rise in our property taxes. I know this happens, but I really wish that we would've known about this from the start. You're a slimeball." :angry:

Mum, dad my sister STOP to push me to meet Baptiste that I accepted my friends in facebook, it's the only one I know on my facebook in real life.

you are obsessed that stay all my life alone........... true or no not know but not want :(

I try to do what the experiance, this man in front me lying in ground with his T-shirt Sodom band. when I was at my friend's birthday.

ok, I'll be happy to give you my family I going after all . this guy does not find me invisible is because more interested in me.

I said what to my family, I already have a bf + a bestfriend too all great celebrities so make any sense...................... grrrr :angry: