✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "things I wish I could say" thread

strawberryfields

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, you girls are so fucking ridiculously fat. i'm sure people call you fatties all the time. i'm sure you've been picked on for your "thunder thighs".

haha no fuck you stop pining for eating disorders

come back when the muscle you gained playing soccer is diminishing and you have no excuse for your thighs and your ass is disappearing yet you are still the same size

fat girls like me do not have boyfriend , they prefer pretty and thin. fats in general did not enter into society. and you will most often alone in their lives.

but usually girls who worship the beauty thinks less to love prefer luxury and are never alone.

they have got to change these women deserved everything they offer nothing.............................. ! :bomb: :veryangry2:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay,

I am a nice person, and just because I broke up with you A YEAR AND A HALF AGO doesn't make me a bad person.. It was fucking rude of you to not only completely ignore my existence, but not even look at me. Do you even care how that made me feel? But oh, I could never actually say this to you because you are so fucking depressed you'd blame me for "pushing you over the edge" Fuck you. What do you have to be depressed over? It's really not enjoyable to be around someone who just moans and groans about their life 24/7. I have plenty of shitty things that happen to me in my life believe it or not. But I don't make people feel guilty for going out and enjoying themselves. But hey, perhaps if you ever talked to me while we were dating, I might know why you're always upset.

And then, when you text my friend saying "It's not your fault she's your friend...God, I can't even look at her." Did you honestly think I wouldn't see that? Or did you just not care at all and just wanted to hurt me a little more.

I seriously hope you find a girl desperate enough to want to endure time with you. And I'm not sorry that that girl isn't and will never be me.

Lol. I use the term 'old broad' humorously, and I don't feel picked on. I see that on FB all the time too. Sometimes even my statuses verge on it. Not quite so dramatic, I hope, but close. I'm in a (mostly) stable relationship, but I can still be whiny.:lol:

So, I'm pretty tired of you thinking you are God or something. You treat Mom like shit, and even though I don't always get along with her, I don't like seeing you treat her like that. Have a little more respect, dammit. You have changed so much in the past 5 years, I don't feel like you are even my brother anymore. You are a really crappy person now. Go look in a fing mirror. :angry:

En même, tu ne veux entendre que ce qui t'arrange...Mais tu te montres fermée! Tu ne te donne pas toutes tes chances à toi même, désolée de te le dire. Tu le sais, on en a parlé je ne sais combien de fois, mais tu veux pas écouter. C'est entre tes mains maintenant Lory, à toi de te décider à améliorer les choses...ou a te résigner à rester comme tu es, triste et seule. De toute manière, c'est toi et toi seule qui peux décider ce que tu veux. Te remonter, ou continuer à descendre, ce sera ton choix et à toi de l'assumer quoi qu'il arrive. :-(

you never listen to my feelings,when I come to your home . (I speak English because you know English and go on my FB and you just think all people false on net that are kind with me and to be less pathetic ), and I told you that I will make any effort for the men. I did not change for the men. I'm fat, you're fat but you have a boyfriend.you have made ​​efforts to he loves you ? no.

me anybody who wants me because I am fat are entitled only to the friends women and men and not allowed to have a love real. and when I have a friend (only 2 friends women) is telling me I need to change for the others to be in the society and have a boyfriend.

thank you friend for the devaluation.

Don't ever call yourself an old broad : (

I didn't mean to devalue anything being said, it's just that when I go on Facebook it's just stupid girls saying "I WISH HE WOULD CALL MEE <3<3<333" and fjhsjdhj

Lol, I never see those statuses! Probably cause I unfriend annoying girls.

And I've actually not made a new facebook status in like 3 weeks..

Maybe I should..