🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

15-May-2009: Cruzan Amphitheatre, West Palm Beach, FL, USA

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LADIES AND GENTS I APOLOGIZE- I do not have a set list from tonight's show in West Palm Beach, but I just got back from the amphitheater and the show was fantastic

The boys played from three different stages- the main, then a smaller piano based mini stage on stage left and then way back in the crowd on the lawn on a mini stage where the drummer sang a song and the boys performed a classic by the MONKEES...yes the MONKEES

the lighting, set design and overall show is very stripped down and really focuses on the music-- CHRIS was brilliant and peppered in a ton of local comments and made everyone feel like he was really happy to be in WPB...

GET YOUR TIX NOW- the show is worth every penny

LADIES AND GENTS I APOLOGIZE- I do not have a set list from tonight's show in West Palm Beach, but I just got back from the amphitheater and the show was fantastic

The boys played from three different stages- the main, then a smaller piano based mini stage on stage left and then way back in the crowd on the lawn on a mini stage where the drummer sang a song and the boys performed a classic by the MONKEES...yes the MONKEES

the lighting, set design and overall show is very stripped down and really focuses on the music-- CHRIS was brilliant and peppered in a ton of local comments and made everyone feel like he was really happy to be in WPB...

Glass of Water? LITii? :)

any fireworks?

I don't sound like that big of a Coldplay fan... but do you know if they played a song called Warning Sign? It goes something like "and the truth is.... i miss youuu"?

o wow. thanks :) glad to know u had a good time!! :dance: yeah, but like everybody asked above...did they play different songs than last time?

EDIT: ^^ so I'm guessing Glass of Water was played? What about LITII and the older songs?

thanks for the update!! :nice:

I know Chris didn't like it because he thought people would be annoyed and think that "the lead singer wants you to feel sorry for him" but the other band members were like, Chris!! Your crazy. ITS AMAZIN

I could be wrong, but isn't Jon the only band member whose fond of Warning Sign? I though I read the other three didn't like it much. If true, that could explain why they only play it rarely.

:thinking: maybe. i heard chris wanted to stop playing it because he felt that it had become too whiny and thought that crowds felt it was too slow/boring?

i know that Jonny and Guy don't like The Hardest Part so that's why Chris has turned to the piano-only version :D