✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

15-May-2009: Cruzan Amphitheatre, West Palm Beach, FL, USA

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must agree that the Pit crow was lame. Few people singing. Nobody around me was jumping or singing. I couldn't believe it. What a waste of good tickets.

There were like 5 girls in front of me (first row next to the fence). They were talking to each other and in the less popular songs they didn't even look at the show :confused::veryangry2:

There was a 50 year old man next to me dancing and singing more than the 20 years old girls. :laugh3: (True)

Anyway, I enjoyed being so close to Chris. His eyes are so beautiful. A light deep aqua blue or something like that. His hair was kind of long. I like him better with shorter hair. He did not pay too much attention to the Pit. He singed looking at the back. (maybe because the people there were so quiet, almost boring)

Also There was a lot of marihuana smoke, and I saw some people fighting (not very coldplaying)

The music was great. Good songs. However, when they were on stage B and C, I couldn't hear the songs very well.

Coldplay rocks!!. I love them. Chris was running around, swetting like crazy, you can see and feel he loves music.

Wow, what a night... LOVE IT.

Dang it those 20- and 30-yr old yuppies :angry:

Yes, best memory of Orlando concert: the C-stage being at the end of my row, so 12 seats away from the band, I was able to see Chris's eyes :wideeyed:

Yeah both you Lola & MartinFan are correct. The spoiled kids and rich dudes were in the closer sections and some in the pit. They were so lame in everything, they just pay hundreds of dollars or even thousands for good seats to just look 'cool' with their 'imaginary' friends (The opposite of real is imaginary - not fake ;) ) and they didn't even know Clocks' lyrics. :shifty:

Yeah! I can fill not only one pinata, but threeeeeee pinatas with those confetti!!! :lol:

Aw, yeah... Guy was so shy during the concert, but friendly with the crowd. And yes I was the only boy under 20 in his side. Maybe he was appreciated that I was there. :curtain:

DANG YOU YUPPIES!!! :veryangry:

Yes, I want butterfly-filled piñata :lol:

Of course, he did. Maybe I should dress like a boy and wear a wig :P

hahaha just wondering because i remember seeing u in the tampa thread!! :nice: but it would be great to meet ya :D i think a bunch of us coldplayers are already planning to meet up :dance:

anyway, yeah i'm section 6, row G!!! whoo!

YES, Coldplaying reunion in Tampa concert! :dance:

Here are some pictures that I took with my point an shoot Canon camera. Not bad.

3539604606_f3689461d3_m.jpg

3538803253_c51eaeb449.jpg?v=0

3539612060_c29daf91a0_m.jpg

3538797375_d65d4de882_m.jpg[/img]

This is the first time I post pictures, I hope you guys can see them.

Yangarin: thanks for all the pics :)

I just got home from West Palm, that was the best concert of my life. I'm a little sad I didn't get the free CD because they were out when I got to the gate.

Told you, worth every pennies (even if the tix costs a lot of them) :smug:

Yeah, I also realized that they were staying at the Delano in South Beach. I suppose that yeah you could take pictures from them, but not like 'heavy' stalking, more like when they are coming out of the hotel ;)

Aw, so sad that they didn't stay in West Palm.... so what? Did they immediately after the concert go to South Beach in their van!? :o:o

We need to think hard about where they will be staying in Tampa.

I think they might stay somewhere else besides the Hard Rock since it would be so obvious (I have some ideas, there's a couple of fancy hotels in Tampa/St.Pete)

Awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome. I cannot wait til next Wednesday!

Have fun!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...