🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

24-May-2009: Hershey Stadium, Hershey, PA, USA

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im just making a white long sleeve shirt with the v on the side like chris's. I don't have money for the jacket and its gonna be sweltering anyway. I really get excited and know its close when you can see the date in the 10 day weather once it gets there im going crazy. hopefully is hot cause its memorial day weekend.

25 days!!! YES!!!! So have we decided on a code yet Section D?!

nope!! :uhoh:

we should, though!! maybe like, scream "42!!!" ?

i don't know. :P

I CAN'T WAIT!! :D:D:D:D:D

oh, and i'm gonna get there SO early. like, super early. i told my friend who's going with me that if he doesn't want to go when i do, i'll leave him at the chocolate factory. :P

im just making a white long sleeve shirt with the v on the side like chris's. I don't have money for the jacket and its gonna be sweltering anyway. I really get excited and know its close when you can see the date in the 10 day weather once it gets there im going crazy. hopefully is hot cause its memorial day weekend.

There is a jacket for sale exactly like Chris's Viva la Vida one?

Hershey Hysteria

It just hit me. Looking forward to Rocking w/everyone May 24. Memorial Day Weekend.! This will be my Fifth show .Saw the Viva tour in Philly last July. It was Mindblowing. Everyone was dancing and Singing in the Aisles. I Can't wait for this one. We were going to the Scranton show until they cancelled. The extra plus for this one is they should do Cemetaries of London , My favorite off the new one.they were'nt doing that one last summer ,and Daydream Believer is also a Plus. I wonder if they're doing anything else different to mix it up ? We'll be in Section C Row 18 and coming over from the Poconos / Scranton area.... we'll probably ride some Roller Coasters before and Eat some Chocolate. " The Rush of Blood to My Head " thinking about this Show has Started. Anybody in Our Section ?

It just hit me. Looking forward to Rocking w/everyone May 24. Memorial Day Weekend.! This will be my Fifth show .Saw the Viva tour in Philly last July. It was Mindblowing. Everyone was dancing and Singing in the Aisles. I Can't wait for this one. We were going to the Scranton show until they cancelled. The extra plus for this one is they should do Cemetaries of London , My favorite off the new one.they were'nt doing that one last summer ,and Daydream Believer is also a Plus. I wonder if they're doing anything else different to mix it up ? We'll be in Section C Row 18 and coming over from the Poconos / Scranton area.... we'll probably ride some Roller Coasters before and Eat some Chocolate. " The Rush of Blood to My Head " thinking about this Show has Started. Anybody in Our Section ?

Which city in NEPA are you from? I myself also live in good old NEPA!!!

Scranton/Poconos

Hi, I live in Gouldsboro. Its 5 minutes from the Tobyhanna Army Depot. And also pretty much centered between Scranton and Stroudsburg. I'm working out in Wilkes Barre right now across from Mohegan Sun at Geisinger Hospital. Where are you ? Name ? Mines Joseph.

Hershey Show

Cool Pat, You're in for a real treat. You WILL NOT be disappointed .Good Luck at the show . My First show in Baltimore was an All Day Festival. (2005)At about 9 pm after an Hour long Lightning Delay and standing in the rain,packed like sardines, I saw them onstage for the first time to do about 5 Songs. The Rush is Immeasurable. When you realize its Them, When you see Chris Command the stage, and hear Jonny crank on that Guitar , The Harmony, Will and Guy jammin , Its Excellent. This venue and show will be much better , with the Addition of the New Music and all the Frills of their stage show. I'm hoping they allow Cameras . Any way , Nice to meet you. Later.