✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-May-2009: Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just updated myself on what you all have been saying for the past few pages. I agree, July was definitely better than November. Aside from the whole Phillies thing, summer is more relaxing and enjoying because there isn't school and it's just fun. Plus like you guys said it had been a long pause since we'd seen Coldplay perform, so that made it better. Well, aside from those of us who saw them in NY in June of course haha. But yeah.. I can't wait for the concert. I love watching and listening and singing with them. And all those little add-ins that Chris always makes at the concert make it even better! Can't wait to see them again. <3

Question for you all.....Why is it that you all think that Coldplay doesnt have a fan club fo its true and genuine fans. We are the folks that would go crazy for them and really deserve the BEST seats and the opportunities for meet and greets...not just the schmucks with alot of money. We really need a true fan club with announcements for true coldplay fans! We shouldnt have had such a difficult time getting Pit tickets being we did all the research and drove ourselves crazy with ticketrush and livenation.....presale means nothing these days with the wasy scalpers work. They run the show. I got decent seats....sec 100 row s....not terrible but I feel I should have done better. What do you guys think??

I was just nosing around on the livenation site and saw that orchestra section tickets are going for $97. Any ideas on this? Is it because they're only offering no more than 1 seat together? I was a little surprised at the $113 price tag for section 100. I think $97 was the top price for the two concerts in PHilly last year. I'm especially mad b/c I'm stuck with row BB(very last row of section 100) for $113 a piece. I sent livenation an email to see if there might be a pricing error. We'll see.

^^the crowd seemed MUCH more into it in july, yeah.

Totally. It was like night and day, almost. NO ONE in my section during the Nov. show was singing. I remember yelling quite loud "you fuckers aren't singing, WTF!" :laugh3:

Speaking of the add-ins, I loved it when Chris sang "look at the stars, look how they shine for you....and your baseball team, too!" That was awesome.

Totally. It was like night and day, almost. NO ONE in my section during the Nov. show was singing. I remember yelling quite loud "you fuckers aren't singing, WTF!" :laugh3:

Speaking of the add-ins, I loved it when Chris sang "look at the stars, look how they shine for you....and your baseball team, too!" That was awesome.

THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

random-phillies opening day is in 13 DAYS!!!! :dance::dance:!!!!!!!!!!!

ah baseball........my other greatest love <3:D