✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[RESCHEDULED DATE] 27-July-2009: SPAC, Saratoga Springs, NY, USA

i just got my ticket, row t seat 1 which is good enough for me. i had the same ticket in montreal and it was great. i will try again though on during the general sale for the pit. but those ticket fees...WOW!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just tried again for fun and they have section 2 row m

not fair!!! i got row t section 3

i hate when that happens. i always get the first 1 i'm given cause i'm scared i'll end up with shit....then this!

argh!

It may be that I'm looking for a pair of tickets instead of a single ticket... I find it strange that the only doubles that show up are in the outer sections under the balcony. I searched for a single ticket and even now there's still some decent single tickets in Section 3.

For 2 tickets I keep getting Section 10, Row CC, Seats # 7 & 8

I guess I'll wait for the actual sale date and hope they have great seats up.

I just wanna know more about the presale seats and restrictions and such! Bah!

It may be that I'm looking for a pair of tickets instead of a single ticket... I find it strange that the only doubles that show up are in the outer sections under the balcony. I searched for a single ticket and even now there's still some decent single tickets in Section 3.

For 2 tickets I keep getting Section 10, Row CC, Seats # 7 & 8

I guess I'll wait for the actual sale date and hope they have great seats up.

I just wanna know more about the presale seats and restrictions and such! Bah!

Yep, to get better seats I had to search for a single ticket for me, and then a single ticket for my sister. Yet I managed to get them on the same seats but only two rows apart (H and K)

I'm so happy. Some connections at Live Nation meant I'll be able to be in the first 6 rows. Not sure where yet. This is so definitely the best moment in my life related to music. I mean...it is my first concert. My first concert, coming from the band who introduced me to the type of music I now love.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW.

:dance:

I'm so happy to be able to go to this show. It's only forty minutes from home, so I couldn't be more thankful to Coldplay for making this happen. I've been waiting so long to be able to see them.

(Montreal I just e-mail you about this but figured I'd post it too!)

I have a great pair of tickets to this show I'd like to sell, I'm trying to work out going to All Points Festival!

They're front row balcony (behind what seems to be a lower VIP row) section 17, row C, seats 9-10. The venue is much smaller than the arenas they play at and even though my seats aren't down on floor (which will cost a ton more), they're much, much better than being farther back and under the balcony!

I have them on StubHub but for members of the forum, I'll sell them to you for face value :D

Thanks!

EDIT: SOLD!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm selling my ticket for this show, if anyone is interested please let me know. It's an e-ticket so I can just scan it and email it to whoever wants it.

Section 3, Row T, Seat #1. $124.75USD.

Thanks

Nad

• 1 month later...

I heard the seats sold out in 2 hours...

I was going to this show but had serious complications, but now I came up with a little cash and picked up 2 seats in Section 9, Row GG for...

... 75 BUCKS!!! God I love Ebay when it's the day before the show.

I'll stop by the oxfam booth and maybe say hi to some people!

only three pages?!:o

i know!!! tell me about it!

i'm from here and a lot of my friends are going. basically im really worried this concert in terms of fans is going to BLOW. like HUGELY.

some of my friends are pretty solid Coldplay fans. they know the songs, the words, etc. but they aren't like...well a diehard like me. and in comparison to a lot of people here i'm not even that diehard - but thats a tough comparison!

im just worried. i have been for a while. WISH ME LUCK!

Guys it seems this gig has been postponed:

Coldplay concert postponed

May 27, 2009 at 9:45 am by Christen Gowan

In an e-mail sent this morning, Live Nation has postponed tonight’s Coldplay concert at SPAC. They write: “At this time, no new date has been scheduled. When the new date is scheduled, we will notify you and you can expect that the tickets you have in your possession will be honored on the new date.” A reader forwarded us the e-mail from Live Nation.

There is no cause cited as why the concert has been delayed, but it says that the promoter was notified by SPAC of the cancellation. This would’ve been the first ever concert by the band in the Capital Region"

http://blog.timesunion.com/saratogaseen/coldplay-concert-postponed/1929/

Guest kmm1482

I hope everything is ok! Sorry guys :cry: I'm not going to this gig, but I would be heartbroken if it happened to my show. Hopefully they re-schedule soon!

I wonder if it has to do with Chris' burn?