✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

13-Jun-2009: Qwest Center, Omaha, NE, USA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vi

I just uploaded The Scientist tonight, have two other videos (hardest part) and a little montage to upload as well, not going to happen until tomorrow. The Scientist is a full version.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWztd300PG4] Enjoy[/ame]

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All, Long time reader first time poster. Wanted to chime in on the Omaha show as I was in attendance. This was my 3rd time seeing them on this tour (also saw them the night before in Des Moines and earlier in the tour in Kansas City). My girlfriend and I loved the Omaha show and actually thought it was the best of the three we've seen. I was somewhat disappointed at the turnout in both Omaha and DM but am writing it off to the late spring/early summer time period. Still, though, great shows in both venues and for those in both Omaha and DM that missed it, you missed an awesome show.

:DWelcome bill, time to come out of the shadows and play!

I just uploaded The Scientist tonight, have two other videos (hardest part) and a little montage to upload as well, not going to happen until tomorrow. The Scientist is a full version.

*sigh* thanks for this...one never tires of it....:smug: look forward to the rest you have!

Here's my last YouTube upload, The Hardest Part. Great intro from Chris, he was very chatty. Comparing himself to George Michael after he starts the song. I also created a video with some short clips of footage I captured, just not full songs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H9J-M0a93I]Hardest Part[/ame]

Blog review here I warn you, it's long couldn't help myself .

Here's my last YouTube upload, The Hardest Part. Great intro from Chris, he was very chatty. Comparing himself to George Michael after he starts the song. I also created a video with some short clips of footage I captured, just not full songs.

Thank you for sharing your videos!!

I'll have a look at your review now :)

Chris Martin dances around from end to end of the stage with such fluidity and rhythm. He doesn't give the performance just his musical talent, his heart seems to ooze with each arm swinging and leg kicking move.
:heart: Beautiful description!

My hand was covered in Chris Martin's sweat, I looked down on it and had thoughts which I will not share.
:lol: No comment!

I don't think I've wiped the smile off my face the entire show, from first seeing the lettering on the Arena. The reality of being in the presence of Coldplay is sometimes too much too handle.
I know exactly what you mean! After the concert in Strasbourg I sat down on a bench and my friend and me were just smiling, watching the people getting out of the venue. It's a feeling of pure happiness and you forget all your troubles for some hours...

special thanks to my friend KDV who graciously volunteered to take the journey with me even though she wasn't a big fan (that has changed)
:lol: Great to hear another person is converted!!

Beautiful review!!! :clap:

GREAT blog and vids :D

I've added the vids to the first post :nice:

Thank you for your replies, it's very kind of you.

I have a question, it's sort of odd, but does anyone know of any YouTube footage of Chris coming off the piano stool in a full back bend (yoga inversion). He did it twice at Omaha and I didn't get any shots of it and I can't remember for which songs. Sigh.

You guys have such a wealth of knowledge, I am sure someone has a link?! BTW, I have a photo of dancing wayne I'm going to post!

Goodbye Omaha thread!!! Just to think, only last week at this time I was within an arm's reach of cm . . . was listening to AROBTTH in the car on the way out to dinner tonight - and as we walked into the bar area they were playing the exact same CD - ate in the bar instead of the dining area and thought of the great weekend in Omaha . . .