August 1, 200917 yr Right now, it's Animals. I remember listening to that track when it was released and I remember just hating it. So, I deleted it from my mp3 library. Then, I joined this site and re-DLed it for my complete collection and now I can't ever understand why I had such an aversion to it. I love it! Heh....I WAS younger back then, though. Young and naive. :smug:
August 13, 200917 yr clocks, the scientist, x&y, a message, in my place, shiver, lovers in japan,42, yes
August 13, 200917 yr the scientist, in my place, lover's in japan (osaka remix)... and when I go joggin here in San Diego, a 5 mile strip on the beach, that I time so when I'm just about done the sun is just touching the horizon, where the sky is just fading from blue to black and the stars are peeking out, I play Life in Technicolor ii and watch the sun disappear and become morning in another part of the globe.
August 21, 200917 yr Man, that's a hard one... I would probably say Fix You, though I love each and every song they have written :)
August 21, 200917 yr and when I go joggin here in San Diego, a 5 mile strip on the beach, that I time so when I'm just about done the sun is just touching the horizon, where the sky is just fading from blue to black and the stars are peeking out, I play Life in Technicolor ii and watch the sun disappear and become morning in another part of the globe. That must be one hell of a great view! I used to listen to Politik when taking my puppy for a walk in the park at night. It seemed to fit the stillness of that place really well. Quite a contrast though... :D
August 23, 200917 yr All of them.... But right now it's Proof, In My Place, and the LRLRL versions of Clocks, Fix You, and Death and All his Freinds.
August 23, 200917 yr lovers in japan, im my place, dont panic, politik, fix you. those are up there:heart:
August 28, 200917 yr Clocks, actually. I don't think it's their best song, overall, but there's still something about it that never stops to amaze me! I don't know, but it never gets old. It's just amazing.
August 29, 200917 yr Swallowed in the Sea also, this live perform of Yellow [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbNYubIrxmI]YELLOW[/ame]
Create an account or sign in to comment