Post Your Coldplay Siggys and Avatars!

bear

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New 30 Seconds to Mars wallpaper:

hurricane__by_dreamt_too_late-d33fw49.png

I made a tutorial to how I made this wallpaper, step by step.

Wallpaper Tutorial: 1

One: Take these 3 image which I got from HERE.

1: HERE

2: HERE

3: HERE

Two: Re-size the first images to, 1000 x 685 and drag onto whatever size canvas you want.

Three: Than take the Clone Stamp Tool and fill in the background, or you could just brush the background with the same color as the image's background.

Four: Take this texture HERE and stretch it so it covers the whole canvas than set to:

Soft Light at 94% than duplicate that texture/layer and set to Overlay at 10%

Five: Take this texture HERE and drag it onto your canvas and set to:

Screen at 100% than duplicate that texture/layer and set to Screen at 85% than duplicate it one more time and set it to Soft Light at 13%

Six: Take that same texture and go to Image - Rotate Canvas - Horizontal than do it Vertically. Set to: Screen at 100% than duplicate that texture/layer and set to Screen at 63%

Seven: Take this texture HERE and stretch it so it covers the whole canvas than set to:

Multiply at 100%

Eight: Take this texture HERE and stretch so it covers the whole canvas than set to:

Overlay at 100%

Nine: Now open the two other photos. Re-size the second photo to 600 x 919 than drag it onto the canvas and place it near the first photo and set to: Soft Light at 100% and erase around it. Than duplicate that photo/layer and keep it as Soft Light at 100%

Ten: Take the third photo and re-size it to 600 x 900 and place it above the first photo and set to: Soft Light at 100% and erase around it.

-Drag those layers to the bottom, but above the first layer you made, which was the first photo.

Eleven: Here are layers that contain the coloring I used, so just open the .PSD and drag all the layers onto your canvas. HERE

Twelve: Now you can place the text wherever you want and use whatever lyrics/font you want. I used the fonts: Kenyan Coffee, Jellyka Saint Andrew's Queen, Prestige Elite Std.

If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them and if you need me to go over a step again, I will.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...