✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post Your Coldplay Siggys and Avatars!

bear

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made some new stuff - as threatened - but I couldn't decide which version of the first one I liked better.

Am off to make some wallpapers now ...

SeeWhatImAbout2.jpg

or

SeeWhatImAbout.jpg

? :\

CameToSay.jpg

The last one is a bit more vintage style, at least that was my intension.

They are free to use in case someone likes them. :nice:

bianca, your signatures and avatars are so GREAT! i remember some of your first ones, and it's awesome to see the ones you're putting out now. really beautiful. :nice:
Thanks! :nice:

Yes, I remember my first ones too and they were ... :uhoh: Let's say I'm happy I developed the style. :lol:

Nice avatars i'maveryneatMonster.'! :)

Hey, I'm really bad with graphic stuff, but I was wondering if any of you guys could please tell me a semi-easy way to change a persons skin tone, like make a very dark skinned person look caucasian and vice versa, using photoshop elements? I bow down in awe of your superior editing skills.

Hey, I'm really bad with graphic stuff, but I was wondering if any of you guys could please tell me a semi-easy way to change a persons skin tone, like make a very dark skinned person look caucasian and vice versa, using photoshop elements? I bow down in awe of your superior editing skills.

You could try using the dodge or burn tools, they're in Adobe Elements.

They make things look much darker and lighter. But if you use it too much you have to change the saturation.

:shrug: Good luck!

Hm ... :thinking: Maybe with changing the balance of colours. I've never done that, but that'd be an idea, I guess. I'll try to find out something. You could ask dreamt_too_late, too, she's very good in such things.

There's no straight up color balance in elements, but did something similar with changing the color curves. It looks alright but I can never get them to look like they're a completely different tone. Thanks for the idea :) .

You could try using the dodge or burn tools, they're in Adobe Elements.

They make things look much darker and lighter. But if you use it too much you have to change the saturation.

:shrug: Good luck!

Dodge and burn (once I found them) worked really well, much better than anything else I've found. I'd been just replacing the color on their faces with something lighter. It worked ok, but was an obvious change.

Thanks for your help! :D

Bianca, OMG your sig is beautiful! I´ve been trying to do something similar (but with Guy, Rihard Hughs -from keane- and Nathan - from SP) but I´m a #FAIL :lol:

Ah, really? :cheesy:

Richard is the favourite Keane-member of one very close friend of mine and you see, I love Snow Patrol. :nice:

You're no fail, Sarah, it needs some practice. Look at what I did at the beginning, it is hilarious! :lol:

Maybe I can help you? I'd love to! :happy: