✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"LeftRightLeftRightLeft" Free Live Album Mailing Exchange Thread

Cobalt

Hey all you Coldplay-fans. Went to the gig in Düsseldorf on Thursday. We did not really rush outside because we believed the words: "Everyone will get a free copy". And imagine our deep disappointment when they told us they were out.

Would like to get on the list, if possible. A shame they (whoever is responsible) did not really cope well.

Would be awesome if I got a copy that way anyway :).

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am from South Korea. Maybe I am the only person from South Korea. :)

Actually Can u Guys add me into the LIST? I really want a copy of LRLRLR.

I've have never seen Coldplay concert before. So so.... U know guys

:cry:

Thx all coldplayers.

Waiting for Good News :) :rolleyes:

Add me to the list plez.

And if somebody hooks me up with a sparz I will change my avatar and signature and act like Coldplay fanboy for one full week.

Quote this post.

OK Briggins, I sent you the LRLRL CD and when you get back from camp and what ever else you are doing I damn well expect full on gushing fanboyness from you! :angry:

Hey, I went to the concert which was in Udine and by the time I got out there weren't any CDs left. :( I would REALLY like to have one, so if anyone has a spare one can he/she please send it to me (Slovenia)? I would be so grateful!!!

Hi!

I'm from Guatemala (Central America, right next to Mexico). I want a copy of LRLR but I'm almost 100% sure that

Coldplay is not coming to Guatemala any time soon or ...well...Maybe never. :cry:

I would LOVE to have a copy, I dont know if some one can help but I'll be deeply thankful if someone can give one of their spare.

I have a po box address in Florida so if someone can send me a copy, I'll be more than happy to send my address. Thank U!!!

Not sure I understand (sorry): are we talking about a free CD which we can download via an e-mail link, or getting a free CD when attending a concert/festival? Went to a concert with 7 other people and to a festival with 3 people, none of us saw any Coldplay CD.

Of course I have downloaded the Left Right free CD immediately, or what did you think? :-)

Inge

Not sure I understand (sorry): are we talking about a free CD which we can download via an e-mail link, or getting a free CD when attending a concert/festival? Went to a concert with 7 other people and to a festival with 3 people, none of us saw any Coldplay CD.

Of course I have downloaded the Left Right free CD immediately, or what did you think? :-)

Inge

Basically, this mailing exchange is for a PHYSICAL copy of LeftRightLeftRightLeft which can also be downloaded for free at Coldplay.com. The band started giving away the physical copy at the beginning of the American (?) leg of the tour during their shows but not at festivals.

Hi!!

I'm from Switzerland, I went to Coldplay's concert in Bern. My friend decided to catch a bathroom break at the exit AND buy some merch' so by the time we freakin got out, there were no copies left. If anyone is able to send a physical copy my way, I would love them forever (and ever)! I'll definitely pay for shipping and handling!

Cheers

All updated bar

I have been to the concert of Udine with my girl and my brother but we have not even received a cd.....

please if you are able sent me of it at least one for my girl I pay the shipping and handling...

angelomarino77[at]gmail.com

Dude, location.

However I will be leaving strawberryswinger off the list because I'm sure you'll be able to fill in that last CD spot pretty quickly.