✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"LeftRightLeftRightLeft" Free Live Album Mailing Exchange Thread

Cobalt

The "LeftRightLeftRightLeft" Mailing Exchange was set up in May of 2009, when Coldplay announced they would be giving away a free live album during an upcoming US/UK leg of their Viva La Vida tour. This album is also available in a download from Coldplay's website (linked below). Some fans were unfortunately left out in receiving a physical copy due to a myriad of reasons - not being able to make it to a concert, shortages of the album at some of the shows, living in a different country were among some of them. It was some of these reasons that originated in the idea of a mailing exchange listing, and the culmination of ideas that lead to the thread you see today!

Did you know approximately 73 copies of "LeftRightLeftRightLeft" have been exchanged since the thread began? Wow! There are also 0 people currently listed as having spares available and 95 members seeking them!

READ THIS SECTION FIRST BEFORE POSTING!

You'll have to organise the sending yourselves. This is merely an information guide for those wanting to give someone a spare and those wanting to have this.

If you want on either of these lists, just indicate your interest and your country by posting.

If you have multiple copies spare, note this.

I note down the location for both "I has spare" and "I can has spare" lists because it makes it easier regarding finding out which people you can send to, or people in a certain country you want to send to, etc

You must be a registered user to be accepted on both lists. You cannot post if you are not registered, so if you can post this requirement is usually satisfied. However if your account is banned, deleted or returns as not existing, I will remove it from the specific list.

NEW ADDITIONS TO THE "I HAS SPARE" LIST ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED WHILE THE MAILING EXCHANGE HAS A MUCH NEEDED PRUNING OF INACTIVE MEMBERS. Apologies for the inconvenience, but there is a lot of work to be done to have this thread up to scratch and a bit more updated.

YOU MIGHT NOT GET A COPY!

There are so many people asking for a spare compared to so few with spares that there's not enough copies to go around, especially with the Viva tour over!

ACTIVE PARTICIPATION IS THE BEST WAY TO RECEIVE ONE! By this I mean checking back on this thread every week or two to see if any new copies are available!

THIS IS NOT A DEFINITE WAY TO RECEIVE LRLRL!

For an alternative, you can always download the mp3 album from Coldplay.com for free and burn it onto a CD. It may not be the original version but there is that option.

PLEASE UPDATE ME WHEN YOU EITHER HAVE RECEIVED A COPY OR GIVEN OUT ALL OF YOUR SPARE COPIES BY POSTING SO IN THIS THREAD, THANK YOU!

Also, your location is a requirement to being added to this list. You can set it in your profile or just post which country you reside in. DO NOT FORGET!

"I HAS SPARE" (Providers)

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/group.php?groupid=97

NONE - please let us know if you have some spares!

"I CAN HAS SPARE?" (Sparites)

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/group.php?groupid=98

(Misc)

Gwijde (Belgium, Hungary, UK)

(Argentina)

fefofefo

(Aruba)

mkmtje

(Australia)

21jason

dontpanic42

greeneyes42

Jayden

jbals2

ReecyBoy42

shred

sskelton

stealthy

such_a_rush

(Brazil)

karla_cold

LehColdWave

luizfls

nataliafrs

Nathalie Ferreira

sertao

(Canada)

abbylilwolf

Al-Hassan

coldfan98

elemein

LauCH

leahg

politikgirl

sirchampion

slmader

vanessarrent

(China)

cjchorus

(Denmark)

KirstenEO

(Ecuador)

domenicaleonela

(France)

Essila38

juju2206

maewilliams

shad'

tine54

(Germany)

Culer10

Dreamscape

ente123

(Greece)

Alice42

(Hong Kong)

rachellamhy

(India)

piyush.exquisite

(Ireland)

MD

(Italy)

Dany93

DreamingMary

(Mexico)

CM

(Mongolia)

j007casper

(Netherlands)

ChiemPeters

Coldplay Respect!

Empy

Lodder (can offer Xylobands in return)

(New Zealand)

chri2020

DieProspekt

robiso89

shred

(Philippines)

ColdplayFanatic16

jomarr

Witfang_7

(Poland)

hps

kate_

magodeoz

ParaParadise

simpsonowa

Talk42

(Romania)

nightmarequeen

(Spain)

atmjesus

(Sweden)

chipotle

Linus

(Taiwan)

Yu-Tong

(Turkey)

iboware

jeremyy

(United Kingdom)

annabelle

D7y7y u

Emp3

FixYou*

Jack_MyloXyloto

kat_iveson

Mark

PlayingCold (can trade for Viva-era butterfly confetti)

Shredder2

superduck401

TehOrange

(United States of America)

aarontennies

Andrea23

Blakexy1125

Carefulwhereyoustand

catchmeluckybigs

cbob55

ColdplayFanatic86

DanielColdplay22

EmmaMartin123

fabianestrada

ForYouIBleedMyselfDry

golfing7861

hokiegibbs

isellyn

Jdwaldy

jeffc418

jezelxp

Lliam95

paradise117

Pictoralz16

Reebokanonymous

Spacejam

Stuffscool

Way_Moby

YellowTeardrops13

(Venezuela)

GroovyRoo

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that would be great cause I'm going to a festival show :)

You don't think they'll have them at the festivals? Hmmm, didn't think of that. I'm going to one regular show and one festival show, but if on the off-chance they do give them out at the festival, I'd be happy to share. :)

GREAT idea! I so want to have one PHYSICAL copy!!

I live in Hong Kong n it's a little bit sad to know they launch this give-away after the HK show :P (tho there will be free download haha)

Ohhh, pleeease, put me in the '' 'I CAN HAZ SPARE?' " list. I'd be pretty thankful if someone could send me one of those. I can't tell that they're coming to Brazil this year, so I'd better guarantee myself. But, if they do come here, I can surely get an extra album. :)

Thank you so much, nice people! :nice: